Honored Social Butterfly

SHOOTING IN SYNAGOGUE IN POWAY CALIFORNIA

Alt  right individual probably a Trump supporter shot and killed one persona and wounded 3 others in Poway. California at a synagogue.

I guess that they don't like Jews in  the Alt Right movement.

After all according to Trump there are some fine people in them.

no name
Esteemed Social Butterfly

It's always interesting watching the alt-right community defending one of their own after yet another hate-filled shooting spree.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@BigLib wrote:

It's always interesting watching the alt-right community defending one of their own after yet another hate-filled shooting spree.

Where do you go to see such things (you must have some strange sites you hang out at) and why are you posting about it here??

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Where do you go to see such things (you must have some strange sites you hang out at) and why are you posting about it here??

I've never considered AARP a "strange" site, and this is the only site I "hang out" at.

It's always interesting watching the alt-right community trying to gaslight everyone into believing we really didn't hear them preaching their messages of hate, or holding them all accountable for having acted on their incessant "Death to Jews" rhetoric. The alt-right might think they're being clever and coy, but all their intentions are as plain as the hoods on their heads noses on their faces.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Honored Social Butterfly

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

I've never considered AARP a "strange" site, and this is the only site I "hang out" at.

It's always interesting watching the alt-right community trying to gaslight everyone into believing we really didn't hear them preaching their messages of hate, or holding them all accountable for having acted on their incessant "Death to Jews" rhetoric. The alt-right might think they're being clever and coy, but all their intentions are as plain as the hoods on their heads noses on their faces.

Are you saying that there is an alt-right community here?. If so, that is a rather offensive charge. Specifics of what brought you to that conclusion would be helpful.
I know the supporters of Omar could be considered as having anti-Semitic tendencies but I wouldn't go as far as saying they are alt-right. Do you? I think  the people I am referring to do not think things out. It is more of a case of Omar is anti-Trump so, they are right on board without going any deeper.

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Are you saying that there is an alt-right community here?. If so, that is a rather offensive charge. Specifics of what brought you to that conclusion would be helpful.
I know the supporters of Omar could be considered as having anti-Semitic tendencies but I wouldn't go as far as saying they are alt-right. Do you? I think  the people I am referring to do not think things out. It is more of a case of Omar is anti-Trump so, they are right on board without going any deeper.

What connection does Omar have to the shooting at the synagogue in Poway?

When has Omar ever chanted "Death to Jews" the way the alt-right does?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

The point was her supporters - could be considered as having anti-Semitic tendencies but I wouldn't go as far as saying they are alt-right. Do you?

I have no idea.

Focus - Are you saying that there is an alt-right community here?.

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

The point was her supporters - could be considered as having anti-Semitic tendencies but I wouldn't go as far as saying they are alt-right. Do you?

Your "point" was nothing more than a false equivalency. Even the Democratic leadership immediately called her out for her remarks. And this is her 1st year in Congress. How many years did republicans let Steve King make his racist remarks before they finally acted. Your "point" also doesn't have a thing to do with the topic, which is the synagogue shooting in Poway by an alt-right snowflake.

I have no idea.

Of course you don't. Because it was a false equivalency from the start.

Focus - Already been answered. I calls 'em as I sees 'em. If you think the way I calls 'em is an indictment on you, that's a conversation you need to have with yourself. The topic is the synagogue shooting in Poway by the hate-filled alt-right. I'm done with the off-topic paycheck padding.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Your "point" was nothing more than a false equivalency. Even the Democratic leadership immediately called her out for her remarks. And this is her 1st year in Congress. How many years did republicans let Steve King make his racist remarks before they finally acted. Your "point" also doesn't have a thing to do with the topic, which is the synagogue shooting in Poway by an alt-right snowflake.

I have no idea.

Of course you don't. Because it was a false equivalency from the start.

Focus - Already been answered. I calls 'em as I sees 'em. If you think the way I calls 'em is an indictment on you, that's a conversation you need to have with yourself. The topic is the synagogue shooting in Poway by the hate-filled alt-right. I'm done with the off-topic paycheck padding.

I hardly consider calling your fellow posters such a hate name as alt-right to be paycheck padding.

As to "focus" - it has not "already been answered. You have merely put out offensive hints. 

If you honestly feel that way, specific examples would be appropriate. "A conversation with yourself" is just a lame dodge.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Your post, and more of less blaming Trump for the killing is becoming SOP for your threads.

FYI Trump has and is a friend of Israel..Obama was not.

From information available at the present, neither the 'alt-right', NRA nor Trump had anything to do with the shooter.   But to some 'the usual suspects' are blamed!!!

Well, that's what they're noted for Tex!

And to wash their hands of any necessity to take action, your Repubs will send their usual "thoughts and prayers"!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@myexper wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Your post, and more of less blaming Trump for the killing is becoming SOP for your threads.

FYI Trump has and is a friend of Israel..Obama was not.

From information available at the present, neither the 'alt-right', NRA nor Trump had anything to do with the shooter.   But to some 'the usual suspects' are blamed!!!

Well, that's what they're noted for Tex!

What is what who is noted for?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

At the Alt Right's rallies, you'll see and hear them shouting "heil Trump" and "sieg heil" ..... just as the Nazi's worshipped Hitler.

That's why Trump thinks they're "fine people" .......  they worship Trump and Trump wants to appease the base of his support!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Will be interested to see who and what influenced this young man to shoot innocent people at a place of worship. I don’t care what branch of religion people worship, innocent people do not deserve to be shot like this. Perhaps someday the nra might want to speak up about shootings like this, along with all of the legislators receiving nra money who have lost their way, souls, and morals. 

Anybody else getting tired of these shootings?

Gold Conversationalist

@williamb39198 wrote:

Will be interested to see who and what influenced this young man to shoot innocent people at a place of worship. I don’t care what branch of religion people worship, innocent people do not deserve to be shot like this. Perhaps someday the nra might want to speak up about shootings like this, along with all of the legislators receiving nra money who have lost their way, souls, and morals. 

I'm sure we're all getting tired and upset with these shootings.  But instead of looking for someone to blame (like the Alt-Left does so well) let's look at the whole picture.

"If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns."

So how about if Chicago, New York, Baltimore, Detroit St. Louis, etc. show us all how serious they are about this and take the guns from the outlaws/gang bangers first?  Otherwise good law-abiding citizens need their hand guns to protect their families.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@cm9889168 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

I'm sure we're all getting tired and upset with these shootings.  But instead of looking for someone to blame (like the Alt-Left does so well) let's look at the whole picture.

So how about if Chicago, New York, Baltimore, Detroit St. Louis, etc. show us all how serious they are about this and take the guns from the outlaws/gang bangers first?  Otherwise good law-abiding citizens need their hand guns to protect their families.

Imo, just old school dogma comment.  If they truly cared, they would be after their Rep's and the gun lobby to do something!  All these people in this country...sorry, especially the littlest of victims, must not die in vain....just being children...going to school!!!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Butterfly565 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Imo, just old school dogma comment.  If they truly cared, they would be after their Rep's and the gun lobby to do something!  All these people in this country...sorry, especially the littlest of victims, must not die in vain....just being children...going to school!!!

What is the inaccuracy in that "old school dogma"?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png