Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SHOOTING IN SYNAGOGUE IN POWAY CALIFORNIA

Message 1 of 45

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

It's always interesting watching the alt-right community defending one of their own after yet another hate-filled shooting spree.

Where do you go to see such things (you must have some strange sites you hang out at) and why are you posting about it here??

I've never considered AARP a "strange" site, and this is the only site I "hang out" at.

It's always interesting watching the alt-right community trying to gaslight everyone into believing we really didn't hear them preaching their messages of hate, or holding them all accountable for having acted on their incessant "Death to Jews" rhetoric. The alt-right might think they're being clever and coy, but all their intentions are as plain as the hoods on their heads noses on their faces.

Are you saying that there is an alt-right community here?. If so, that is a rather offensive charge. Specifics of what brought you to that conclusion would be helpful.
I know the supporters of Omar could be considered as having anti-Semitic tendencies but I wouldn't go as far as saying they are alt-right. Do you? I think  the people I am referring to do not think things out. It is more of a case of Omar is anti-Trump so, they are right on board without going any deeper.

What connection does Omar have to the shooting at the synagogue in Poway?

The point was her supporters - could be considered as having anti-Semitic tendencies but I wouldn't go as far as saying they are alt-right. Do you?

Your "point" was nothing more than a false equivalency. Even the Democratic leadership immediately called her out for her remarks. And this is her 1st year in Congress. How many years did republicans let Steve King make his racist remarks before they finally acted. Your "point" also doesn't have a thing to do with the topic, which is the synagogue shooting in Poway by an alt-right snowflake.

When has Omar ever chanted "Death to Jews" the way the alt-right does?

I have no idea.

Of course you don't. Because it was a false equivalency from the start.

Focus - Are you saying that there is an alt-right community here?.
Focus - Already been answered. I calls 'em as I sees 'em. If you think the way I calls 'em is an indictment on you, that's a conversation you need to have with yourself. The topic is the synagogue shooting in Poway by the hate-filled alt-right. I'm done with the off-topic paycheck padding.

I hardly consider calling your fellow posters such a hate name as alt-right to be paycheck padding.

As to "focus" - it has not "already been answered. You have merely put out offensive hints. 

If you honestly feel that way, specific examples would be appropriate. "A conversation with yourself" is just a lame dodge.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

It's always interesting watching the alt-right community defending one of their own after yet another hate-filled shooting spree.

Where do you go to see such things (you must have some strange sites you hang out at) and why are you posting about it here??

I've never considered AARP a "strange" site, and this is the only site I "hang out" at.

It's always interesting watching the alt-right community trying to gaslight everyone into believing we really didn't hear them preaching their messages of hate, or holding them all accountable for having acted on their incessant "Death to Jews" rhetoric. The alt-right might think they're being clever and coy, but all their intentions are as plain as the hoods on their heads noses on their faces.

Are you saying that there is an alt-right community here?. If so, that is a rather offensive charge. Specifics of what brought you to that conclusion would be helpful.
I know the supporters of Omar could be considered as having anti-Semitic tendencies but I wouldn't go as far as saying they are alt-right. Do you? I think  the people I am referring to do not think things out. It is more of a case of Omar is anti-Trump so, they are right on board without going any deeper.

The point was her supporters - could be considered as having anti-Semitic tendencies but I wouldn't go as far as saying they are alt-right. Do you?

Your "point" was nothing more than a false equivalency. Even the Democratic leadership immediately called her out for her remarks. And this is her 1st year in Congress. How many years did republicans let Steve King make his racist remarks before they finally acted. Your "point" also doesn't have a thing to do with the topic, which is the synagogue shooting in Poway by an alt-right snowflake.

I have no idea.

Of course you don't. Because it was a false equivalency from the start.

Focus - Already been answered. I calls 'em as I sees 'em. If you think the way I calls 'em is an indictment on you, that's a conversation you need to have with yourself. The topic is the synagogue shooting in Poway by the hate-filled alt-right. I'm done with the off-topic paycheck padding.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 45

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

I have no idea.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 45

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 45

Another Military Style Assault Rifle , but from what i read , the Weapon jammed. Thank God.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 45

@BigLib wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 45

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 45

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"Dog whistle" is a term used by person A to claim he knows what person B is thinking.

The "Star of David" is the same shape as that worn by law enforcement who he was suggesting should "lock her up".

You do not write his speeches. And "the final solution" WAS the Holocaust.

On the other hand, he is the best friend Israel has had in a while in his position  - you may have heard, Earnest dislikes him for that.reason.

Do you think that the Evangelists will forgive that kid that killed those people in the synagogue?

Why would you ask me (or anyone) that???

Kudos
Views