Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

SHOOTING IN SYNAGOGUE IN POWAY CALIFORNIA

Alt  right individual probably a Trump supporter shot and killed one persona and wounded 3 others in Poway. California at a synagogue.

I guess that they don't like Jews in  the Alt Right movement.

After all according to Trump there are some fine people in them.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

Another Military Style Assault Rifle , but from what i read , the Weapon jammed. Thank God.

0 Kudos
1,353 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

Alt  right individual probably a Trump supporter shot and killed one persona and wounded 3 others in Poway. California at a synagogue.

I guess that they don't like Jews in  the Alt Right movement.

After all according to Trump there are some fine people in them.


Your rush to judgement is quite telling... and, you are wrong.  

 

Consider getting your information of current events from a different source as it would appear you are tuned into a source that is making stuff up and lying to you.

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

Alt  right individual probably a Trump supporter shot and killed one persona and wounded 3 others in Poway. California at a synagogue.

I guess that they don't like Jews in  the Alt Right movement.

After all according to Trump there are some fine people in them.


By what perverted set of standards(?) do you label him "Trump supporter"??

 

I have never heard the President say anything nice about this guy or his ilk. Neither have you (if you listened carefully with an open mind).

0 Kudos
362 Views
0
Report
Gold Conversationalist


@Roxanna35 wrote:

Alt  right individual probably a Trump supporter shot and killed one persona and wounded 3 others in Poway. California at a synagogue.

I guess that they don't like Jews in  the Alt Right movement.

After all according to Trump there are some fine people in them.


Always with the hate and needing someone to blame?  No source?  Spreading fake news? It was a 19 year old who maybe didn't like Jewish people...that sounds more like the Alt-Left if we have to guess.

 

It is the Conservatives who stand behind Israel and the Jewish people NOT the Alt-LeftWingers

I'll post the source here.  Twisting his words doesn't say much about the Alt-Left Wingers:

Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” <---- read this part again and again

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_p...

 

"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

0 Kudos
566 Views
7
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


cm9889168 posted..

Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” <---- read this part again and again

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_p...



"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

============================================

Thanks for that .. it was needed...it shot down the false information that some posted as fact.
0 Kudos
516 Views
6
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@KidBoy2 wrote:

cm9889168 posted..

Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” <---- read this part again and again

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_p...



"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

============================================

Thanks for that .. it was needed...it shot down the false information that some posted as fact.

Whether you or anyone else likes it or not ............. reality is that trump said "there are fine people on both sides"  in reference to the KKK and those protesting them in Charlottesvile.  The reality thingy is quite a pesky thing for trump supporters.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

cm9889168 posted..

Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” <---- read this part again and again

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_p...



"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

============================================

Thanks for that .. it was needed...it shot down the false information that some posted as fact.

Whether you or anyone else likes it or not ............. reality is that trump said "there are fine people on both sides"  in reference to the KKK and those protesting them in Charlottesvile.  The reality thingy is quite a pesky thing for trump supporters.


Surely you realize that the bold words above represent your thinking, not something President Trump expressed.

Honored Social Butterfly


@KidBoy2 wrote:
nazis_fine_people_heres_p...





============================================

Thanks for that .. it was needed...it shot down the false information that some posted as fact.

I with that posters that criticized the Obamas for their expensive vacations, and their abuse to the tax payers, would have the same criticism for the weekly trips to Mar Lago for this President and how much is costing us tax payers.

And facts are facts, simply go back to what Trump said in after that girl was killed in Charlotteville . remember or is it easy to forget.?   posters want fact. see the clips, there are still ther.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

rker posted..

And facts are facts, simply go back to what Trump said in after that girl was killed in Charlotteville . remember or is it easy to forget.? posters want fact. see the clips, there are still ther.

=========================================================

cm9889168 already tried to set you straight on that subject with this..



Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” <---- read this part again and again

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_p...
0 Kudos
428 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
naziss_fine_peopleheress_p...





============================================

Thanks for that .. it was needed...it shot down the false information that some posted as fact.

I with that posters that criticized theObamass for their expensive vacations, and their abuse to the tax payers, would have the same criticism for the weekly trips to MarLagoo for this President and how much is costing us tax payers.

And facts are facts, simply go back to what Trump said in after that girl was killed inCharlottevillee . remember or is it easy to forget.?   posters want fact. see the clips, there are stilltherr.


Yes "there still ther" and should you look at the original, unedited version with an open mind, you would not be making the inaccurate, offensive statements such as you have been.

0 Kudos
425 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

rker posted..

I with that posters that criticized the Obamas for their expensive vacations, and their abuse to the tax payers, would have the same criticism for the weekly trips to Mar Lago for this President and how much is costing us tax payers.

==========================================================

That is true and I agree with the costs of trump's trip as I and the press did about a FEW of the Obama's trips....so what has that got to do with the price of rice in China..so to speak?
Regular Social Butterfly

Just more GUN VIOLENCE....nah, we don't have a gun problem in the US ( I say sarcastically filled with disgust)!

Honored Social Butterfly


@Butterfly565 wrote:

Just more GUN VIOLENCE....nah, we don't have a gun problem in the US ( I say sarcastically filled with disgust)!


Oh the famous words of some Evangelists.  "Forgive me while I am killing you"

no name
Regular Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

@Butterfly565 wrote:

Just more GUN VIOLENCE....nah, we don't have a gun problem in the US ( I say sarcastically filled with disgust)!


Oh the famous words of some Evangelists.  "Forgive me while I am killing you"


Hmm, not sure if that is a statement in regards to my post or just in general?

0 Kudos
376 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@Butterfly565 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@Butterfly565 wrote:

Just more GUN VIOLENCE....nah, we don't have a gun problem in the US ( I say sarcastically filled with disgust)!


Oh the famous words of some Evangelists.  "Forgive me while I am killing you"


Hmm, not sure if that is a statement in regards to my post or just in general?


That is a general statement. that goes quite well with the mentality of some. But regrding guns,

They don't need to be outlawed. please that is the NRA propaganda to scare the bejesus out of the imbeciles.

What we need is gun control laws that work in the US not  at the State level but at the Federal level.

Background checks, no guns sold on the Internet. or see how they can guarantee the safety of others.

no attachments that can turn regular guns into machine guns.
keep good data. Federal data that will  be applied and  enforced.
Assault weapons belong in the military and not in the hands of regular citizens.

So, you see, yes the criminals will always have gun, that is why they are criminals and they can go to jail.  remember that?  What we need is impose controls on those that are not criminals and that want to have a guns

no name
0 Kudos
394 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

@Butterfly565 wrote:

Just more GUN VIOLENCE....nah, we don't have a gun problem in the US ( I say sarcastically filled with disgust)!


Oh the famous words of some Evangelists.  "Forgive me while I am killing you"


Another famous quote that a variation might apply, "Some people did something".

 

BTW - who are the Evangelists you are quoting??

Honored Social Butterfly

rker posted..

Alt right individual probably a Trump supporter shot and killed one persona and wounded 3 others in Poway. California at a synagogue.

I guess that they don't like Jews in the Alt Right movement.

After all according to Trump there are some fine people in them.

==============================================================



https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-poway-synagogue-shooting-20190427-story.html
A gunman armed with a semiautomatic rifle walked into a suburban San Diego County synagogue and opened fire on the congregation Saturday, killing one person and injuring three in an attack that authorities believe was motivated by hate.

A 19-year-old was arrested in connection with the shooting, authorities said. The gunman, who is white, entered Chabad of Poway on Chabad Way about 11:20 a.m. and started firing.


He was identified as John T. Earnest, a Rancho Penasquitos resident. He was arrested and is being questioned by homicide detectives.

Earnest appears to have written a letter posted on the Internet filled anti-Semitic screeds. In the letter, he also talked about the planning the attack.


---------------------
Your post, and more of less blaming Trump for the killing is becoming SOP for your threads.

FYI Trump has and is a friend of Israel..Obama was not.
Honored Social Butterfly


@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

Alt right individual probably a Trump supporter shot and killed one persona and wounded 3 others in Poway. California at a synagogue.

I guess that they don't like Jews in the Alt Right movement.

After all according to Trump there are some fine people in them.

==============================================================



https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-poway-synagogue-shooting-20190427-story.html
A gunman armed with a semiautomatic rifle walked into a suburban San Diego County synagogue and opened fire on the congregation Saturday, killing one person and injuring three in an attack that authorities believe was motivated by hate.

A 19-year-old was arrested in connection with the shooting, authorities said. The gunman, who is white, entered Chabad of Poway on Chabad Way about 11:20 a.m. and started firing.


He was identified as John T. Earnest, a Rancho Penasquitos resident. He was arrested and is being questioned by homicide detectives.

Earnest appears to have written a letter posted on the Internet filled anti-Semitic screeds. In the letter, he also talked about the planning the attack.


---------------------
Your post, and more of less blaming Trump for the killing is becoming SOP for your threads.

FYI Trump has and is a friend of Israel..Obama was not.

Trump's words embolden ANTI-SEMITES such as John Earnest. Do you really think that Trump's recent reiteration of his FINE PEOPLE comments had NO effect on this ANTI-SEMITE? That's being naive.

 

Trump is no friend of JEWS or of Israel. He is friends of the far right in Israel and that's all.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly


@nctarheel wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

Alt right individual probably a Trump supporter shot and killed one persona and wounded 3 others in Poway. California at a synagogue.

I guess that they don't like Jews in the Alt Right movement.

After all according to Trump there are some fine people in them.

==============================================================



https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-poway-synagogue-shooting-20190427-story.html
A gunman armed with a semiautomatic rifle walked into a suburban San Diego County synagogue and opened fire on the congregation Saturday, killing one person and injuring three in an attack that authorities believe was motivated by hate.

A 19-year-old was arrested in connection with the shooting, authorities said. The gunman, who is white, entered Chabad of Poway on Chabad Way about 11:20 a.m. and started firing.


He was identified as John T. Earnest, a Rancho Penasquitos resident. He was arrested and is being questioned by homicide detectives.

Earnest appears to have written a letter posted on the Internet filled anti-Semitic screeds. In the letter, he also talked about the planning the attack.


---------------------
Your post, and more of less blaming Trump for the killing is becoming SOP for your threads.

FYI Trump has and is a friend of Israel..Obama was not.

Trump's words embolden ANTI-SEMITES such as John Earnest. Do you really think that Trump's recent reiteration of his FINE PEOPLE comments had NO effect on this ANTI-SEMITE? That's being naive.

 

Trump is no friend of JEWS or of Israel. He is friends of the far right in Israel and that's all.


Since the fine people in his comments had nothing to do with Earnest or his ilk, it has no relationship to the incident.

0 Kudos
384 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly




FYI Trump has and is a friend of Israel..Obama was not.

Error,  Trump is a friend of Netanyahu. that  makes a big difference. This has alrfeady been defined as a hate crime. and the Alt right and the neo nazis  are known for these types of actions. Remember Charlotteville?

no name
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:



FYI Trump has and is a friend of Israel..Obama was not.

Error,  Trump is a friend of Netanyahu. that  makes a big difference. This has alrfeady been defined as a hate crime. and the Alt right and the neo nazis  are known for these types of actions. Remember Charlotteville?


What has a "hate crime" to do with the President??

 

As to the rest, yes they are and yes I do - what has that to do with this incident and the Preident?

Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:



FYI Trump has and is a friend of Israel..Obama was not.

Error,  Trump is a friend of Netanyahu. that  makes a big difference. This has alrfeady been defined as a hate crime. and the Alt right and the neo nazis  are known for these types of actions. Remember Charlotteville?


 

0 Kudos
381 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@KidBoy2 wrote:

Your post, and more of less blaming Trump for the killing is becoming SOP for your threads.

FYI Trump has and is a friend of Israel..Obama was not.

From information available at the present, neither the 'alt-right', NRA nor Trump had anything to do with the shooter.   But to some 'the usual suspects' are blamed!!!

Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Your post, and more of less blaming Trump for the killing is becoming SOP for your threads.

FYI Trump has and is a friend of Israel..Obama was not.

From information available at the present, neither the 'alt-right', NRA nor Trump had anything to do with the shooter.   But to some 'the usual suspects' are blamed!!!


The many examples of Trump's ANTI-SEMITIC comments and actions emboldens nut jobs like Mr. Earnest to take action against those of the JEWISH FAITH. To believe otherwise is naive.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly


@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Your post, and more of less blaming Trump for the killing is becoming SOP for your threads.

FYI Trump has and is a friend of Israel..Obama was not.

From information available at the present, neither the 'alt-right', NRA nor Trump had anything to do with the shooter.   But to some 'the usual suspects' are blamed!!!


The many examples of Trump's ANTI-SEMITIC comments and actions - for instance?????


 

0 Kudos
390 Views
12
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:


The many examples of Trump's ANTI-SEMITIC comments and actions - for instance?????


 


For instance?

 

How about the meme used during his campaign with hundred dollar bills and the Star Of David? It came DIRECTLY from a WHITE SUPREMACIST web site.

 

Or his comment that JEWS are good negotiators (a common ANTI-SEMITIC dog whistle).

 

Or his comment that JEWS are better accountants (a common ANTI-SEMITIC dog whistle).

 

Or his LACK OF comment regarding JEWS and THE FINAL SOLUTION as part of his HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE comments.

 

 

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
0 Kudos
387 Views
11
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


The many examples of Trump's ANTI-SEMITIC comments and actions - for instance?????


 


For instance?

 

How about the meme used during his campaign with hundred dollar bills and the Star Of David? It came DIRECTLY from a WHITE SUPREMACIST web site.

 

Or his comment that JEWS are good negotiators (a common ANTI-SEMITIC dog whistle).

 

Or his comment that JEWS are better accountants (a common ANTI-SEMITIC dog whistle).

 

Or his LACK OF comment regarding JEWS and THE FINAL SOLUTION as part of his HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE comments.

 

 


"Dog whistle" is a term used by person A to claim he knows what person B is thinking.

 

The "Star of David" is the same shape as that worn by law enforcement who he was suggesting should "lock her up".

 

You do not write his speeches. And "the final solution" WAS the Holocaust.

 

On the other hand, he is the best friend Israel has had in a while in his position  - you may have heard, Earnest dislikes him for that.reason.

Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

 

 


"Dog whistle" is a term used by person A to claim he knows what person B is thinking.

 

The "Star of David" is the same shape as that worn by law enforcement who he was suggesting should "lock her up".

 

You do not write his speeches. And "the final solution" WAS the Holocaust.

 

On the other hand, he is the best friend Israel has had in a while in his position  - you may have heard, Earnest dislikes him for that.reason.


Do you think that the Evangelists will forgive that kid that killed those people in the synagogue?

no name
0 Kudos
402 Views
9
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

 


"Dog whistle" is a term used by person A to claim he knows what person B is thinking.

 

The "Star of David" is the same shape as that worn by law enforcement who he was suggesting should "lock her up".

 

You do not write his speeches. And "the final solution" WAS the Holocaust.

 

On the other hand, he is the best friend Israel has had in a while in his position  - you may have heard, Earnest dislikes him for that.reason.


Do you think that the Evangelists will forgive that kid that killed those people in the synagogue?


Why would you ask me (or anyone) that???

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png