Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SHOCKING NEW DNA STUDY

Message 71 of 136

@alferdpacker wrote:

TxGrandpa2 implied that procreation is the only possible rationale for sex...

Did TxGrandpa imply that or was it that you assumed that he did?

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 136

@pc6063 wrote:

hey biglib--There is also homsexuality in animals.  Here's another little tidbit that will make the right pucker up--approximately one in ten people is born with homosexual tendencies.  Know God didn't make a mistake with those ratios--it must be the way he wanted it. 

So now you are second guessing God?  Are you going to tell Him when the time comes?  I'm sure he'll thank you.  Do researchers go around asking babies about this.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 136

@Richva wrote:

Just trying to understand the rules here. Also wondering if I shoulg tell my wife she is really a man. 

You're asking the wrong person.  You need to ask your associates here.  They insist that is so. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 136

@BigLib wrote:

You said reproduction was nature's primary purpose for having two genders. There are elements IN NATURE that don't need two genders to reproduce. Your theory, once again, does not support itself.

--

Has there been a change in human biology where either sex can reproduce without the other?  I believe I did make a qualification in my post. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 136

@jimc91 wrote:

BY JAZZ SHAW

The Liberty Council has a report this week on new research material coming from Israel’s Weizmann Institute of Science, where scientists have undertaken an exhaustive study of genetic differences between the two genders which go far beyond just what’s found in their 23rd chromosomal pair or what sorts of genitalia they display externally.

PROCLAMATION

Whereas the organization THE LIBERTY COUNCIL is identified as a HATE group by the Southern Poverty Law Center;

Whereas the comments in the body of the original post comes from a report by said THE LIBERTY COUNCIL; and

Whereas the Guidelines state "refrain from making hateful comments"

Therefore, let it be known that the original post may be in violation of the Guidelines.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 136

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Pan-- well, that certainly explains a lot. Christians don't believe in evolution, and they think gay can be prayed away.   The ignorance of the article is beyond belief, but thank you Pan, it all makes sense now.

BTW, I must say that this article and its underlying intent were certainly an example of blind hatred.

-

So we are to believe that an anonymous poster on a discussion forum is more knowledgeable than a group of scientists at the Weizmann Institute’s Molecular Genetics Department? 

Well, you had no problem "believing that an anonymous poster on a discussion forum had more knowledge than" 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 136

@Richva wrote:

So, it appears the folks at the  Liberty whatever say that a woman or man who can not conceive really are................what?   Non entities and it is a sin against God for them to have sex because they can't have children?  

Well - look at what God did about Onan's sin.

TxGrandpa2 implied that procreation is the only possible rationale for sex...

Guess this means that after menopause everybody gets cut off for the duration of their lives, unless the old geezer finds a fertile young one...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 136

hey biglib--There is also homsexuality in animals.  Here's another little tidbit that will make the right pucker up--approximately one in ten people is born with homosexual tendencies.  Know God didn't make a mistake with those ratios--it must be the way he wanted it. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 136

So, it appears the folks at the  Liberty whatever say that a woman or man who can not conceive really are................what?   Non entities and it is a sin against God for them to have sex because they can't have children?  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 136

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

So a woman who is unable to give birth is a man?

Can a man who says he is a woman in a man's body?

Just trying to understand the rules here. Also wondering if I shoulg tell my wife she is really a man. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors