Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SHOCKING NEW DNA STUDY

Message 21 of 136

@BigLib wrote:

Oh, so you can't cite it to back up your claim. So really, all it is, is your opinion. Nobody actually said it, or else you'd be able to quote it, so you just made it up, and blame it on someone else. Gotcha.

No gotcha at all.  I post about one thing and you have been twisting it to being about something else.  I've been referring to biological functions and you tried to make it about the law.  No, the intolerance is on the part of those who attempt to deny others their opinion.  

This is mostly done like you have attempted to change to what the law says instead of what I actually posted.  Careful about patting yourself on the back, I understand that can lead to problems.

Why don't you and the others just sit and hold hands by the campfire and sing Kumbaya?

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 136

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

However, I am still trying to understand YOUR point

Then perhaps you should read back to what I actually posted rather than what has been said I posted.  And suggest read it without your bias.

Please explain my bias.  I looked at the post, I reposted the post. I do not see that it supports your view of Big Lib's post.  I am certainly willing to learn how my interpretation is incorrect if you are able to explain it.  I do not think you can. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 136

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Could you show the post or link to an article where ANYONE said a law could do this? 

Could you point to the law you seem to think tries to do this?

Take it with the one that posted that to me.  She's the one that insisted the law could make a man into a woman

Care to quote where I said exactly that?? Hmmmm??

Specifically, kindly cite where I said "the law could make a man into a woman."

If it's as clear as you claim, you should have no problem referencing it.

That's basically what you are saying.  I've not been posting anything about the law, you are.  I have been posting about biologically being the gender one claims.  The law can say one can be a cat or dog, but that is just a law.  Satisfying biological functions is another thing.

Oh, so you can't cite it to back up your claim. So really, all it is, is your opinion. Nobody actually said it, or else you'd be able to quote it, so you just made it up, and blame it on someone else. Gotcha.

Enjoy your intolerance and fake news.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 136

@Richva wrote:

However, I am still trying to understand YOUR point

Then perhaps you should read back to what I actually posted rather than what has been said I posted.  And suggest read it without your bias.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 136

526818_545501598824036_1298780994_n.jpg

The same sort of thinking applies to those who would hinder somone else's identity as a member of a given sex - or no sex at all.

Just not thinking straight and looking for excuses to control/abuse people who are different...

It was never any of your **bleep** business in the first place so just butt out!

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 136

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Could you show the post or link to an article where ANYONE said a law could do this? 

Take it with the one that posted that to me.  She's the one that insisted the law could make a man into a woman

I have to agree with BigLib. Those words never appear in any of the posts I see here and certainly not the post you quoted in your rebuttal. 

However, I am still trying to understand YOUR point and the point of the LIberty Christian group would be with this article.  I agree no amount of makeup or surgery will change the person's genetic gender anymore  than Citizen's United would make a corporation into a "real boy". 

Those are the facts, what is the point? I suspect both you and they feel that it does not need to be stated but, obviously, it does. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 136

@BigLib wrote:

That's basically what you are saying.  I've not been posting anything about the law, you are.  I have been posting about biologically being the gender one claims.  The law can say one can be a cat or dog, but that is just a law.  Satisfying biological functions is another thing.

There was a case in one of the ultra-liberal states where a woman was declared neither man nor woman by the law.  https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/16/jamie-shupe-first-non-binary-person-oregon

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 136

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 136

The law says that everyone is equal under the law regardless of differences in skin color.

And the law enforces it.

The law says that marriages may be between members of the same or different races.

And the law enforces it.

The law says that marriages may be between members of opposite or same sexes - and all are equal under the law.

And the law enforces it.

The law says that refusing to do business because one doesn't agree with the sex of a married couple is unlawful.

And the law enforces it.

The law says that a person can change their legal gender identification.

And the law enforces that.

That's how it is in this century.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 136

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors