Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ‘SHE’S SCARED’ — TED CRUZ CRITICIZES PELOSI FOR WANTING TO TURN CAMERAS OFF DURING WHITE HOUSE M

Message 1 of 16

jimc91:  She is worried that she may not have the votes needed to regain her position of majority leader.

What do you think?  Will she be the new leader?  In your opinion will you be happy with Nancy Pelosi being the leader again in the House?  There seems to be some turmoil concerning that very topic.  What say you?  Personally I think she should have the job.

My personal opinion is that she will easily win becoming Speaker again. People can disagree about her over various things, but the fact is that no one else has her knowledge, experience, and ability to lead. She's being counted as one of the most effective Speakers we've had for good reason....she knows what she's doing. So if she wins and becomes Speaker, I'll be happy. If someone else wins and they can do as good a job, then I'll be happy with that outcome.

Let the right waste their time demonizing her because it won't matter..........she'll be doing what she does best, which is getting things done.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ‘SHE’S SCARED’ — TED CRUZ CRITICIZES PELOSI FOR WANTING TO TURN CAMERAS OFF DURING WHITE HOUSE M

Message 2 of 16

This is one of the funniest disinformation idea today - Nancy was afraid...seriously, if anyone believes that, they have not been following her career.  

Cruz is lusting for another run at being Donald's replacement.    Donald want's 5 B  and Cruz is proposing 25B....oh wait, the fiscal responsible adults are shaking their heads and are saying WTefff. 

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

@jimc91 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

When did attempting to uphold the dignity of the office of the President become synonymous to being scared? Trump came across as a whiney brat who has no idea what he is doing or saying from one minute to the next.

Since Trump said that much of his wall has already been built, why does he need so much more money now? What happened to “Mexico will pay for the wall”? Why do the American taxpayer have to come up with the money since it will be paid for in the new trade deal Trump negotiated?

If this wall is so popular why haven’t the Republicans been able to do anything about it over the last two years? Last year the Democrats even offered to support partial funding but that wasn’t enough to even get the Republicans to support it.

Trump got backed into a corner and, as he usually does, started spouting lies and boasts. He thought that he would be able to steamroll over Pelosi and Schumer and found that it wasn’t as easy as it is to do to the Republicans.

President Trump is not your typical politician like we have seen for the past 50 years...

He is however, transparent and I like that.  From time to time he blurts out things that make me cringe but overall I support the agenda he ran and won on.  End of sentence...

When did lying about everything become transparent?

And what agenda did he run on that you support? Was it the name-calling? Was it the lies? Was it the racist attacks? Was it the support for Russia? Or is the only thing “the wall”?

Enjoy your day and have a very Merry Christmas!

Nice dodge to honest questions.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

@jimc91 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

When did attempting to uphold the dignity of the office of the President become synonymous to being scared? Trump came across as a whiney brat who has no idea what he is doing or saying from one minute to the next.

Since Trump said that much of his wall has already been built, why does he need so much more money now? What happened to “Mexico will pay for the wall”? Why do the American taxpayer have to come up with the money since it will be paid for in the new trade deal Trump negotiated?

If this wall is so popular why haven’t the Republicans been able to do anything about it over the last two years? Last year the Democrats even offered to support partial funding but that wasn’t enough to even get the Republicans to support it.

Trump got backed into a corner and, as he usually does, started spouting lies and boasts. He thought that he would be able to steamroll over Pelosi and Schumer and found that it wasn’t as easy as it is to do to the Republicans.

President Trump is not your typical politician like we have seen for the past 50 years...

He is however, transparent and I like that.  From time to time he blurts out things that make me cringe but overall I support the agenda he ran and won on.  End of sentence...

trump told nothing but lies through his entire campaign, he took both sides on every single issue and attacked others.   trumpies supported that agenda.  ROFLMAO !!!!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

And what agenda did he run on that you support? Was it the name-calling? Was it the lies? Was it the racist attacks? Was it the support for Russia? Or is the only thing “the wall”?

Enjoy your day and have a very Merry Christmas!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

@jimc91 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

@Snoopy48 wrote:

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

@jimc91 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:  

Cruz made an observation about Nancy Pelosi.  She did not want the meeting televised.  President Trump said it would be better to be transparent.  I agree it's much better to be transparent with the American people.  I am sure you agree with that.

BTW, he is right...  She's scared.

Nancy scared? ROFL. It takes more than a two bit fraud like Trump to ruffle her feathers.

No cameras would have far better for Trump. Being on camera meant the world got to see an out of control nitwit with the bonus that he's now on tape saying he'll be proud to own shutting down the government if he doesn't get his way. Schumer opened to door to that trap and the fool walked right in.

I disagree, She is scared.  I don't think she is scared of President Trump but was afraid of what the cameras might reveal.  She is worried that she may not have the votes needed to regain her position of majority leader.

What do you think?  Will she be the new leader?  In your opinion will you be happy with Nancy Pelosi being the leader again in the House?  There seems to be some turmoil concerning that very topic.  What say you?  Personally I think she should have the job.

If anything this televised meeting enhanced her chance to become Speaker.

Do you think that is why Trump acted such an idiot?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:  

Cruz made an observation about Nancy Pelosi.  She did not want the meeting televised.  President Trump said it would be better to be transparent.  I agree it's much better to be transparent with the American people.  I am sure you agree with that.

BTW, he is right...  She's scared.

Nancy scared? ROFL. It takes more than a two bit fraud like Trump to ruffle her feathers.

No cameras would have far better for Trump. Being on camera meant the world got to see an out of control nitwit with the bonus that he's now on tape saying he'll be proud to own shutting down the government if he doesn't get his way. Schumer opened to door to that trap and the fool walked right in.

I disagree, She is scared.  I don't think she is scared of President Trump but was afraid of what the cameras might reveal.  She is worried that she may not have the votes needed to regain her position of majority leader.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views