From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SESSIONS METHODIST CHURCH AGAINST HIM

Message 1 of 2

Jimmy Carter has written a book on this topic.    He calls out the fundamentalists who are not really "christians" but just a gaggle of people who are demanding power - and have sold their lies to people under the idea that if you give me money on demand, that I can forgive all your sins.   

Many Southern Baptists in Texas are leaving those congregations- because of what Jeff is demanding.   Abject hatred of "others". 

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

SESSIONS METHODIST CHURCH AGAINST HIM

Message 2 of 2

The Church apparently has over 600 signatures signed against Sessions in reference to the Children being separated from their parents. I can't wait to hear where this goes. Wonder if he'll go to Church Sunday, will his family? I wouldn't. 

What a mess he has made of another person and or family in this WH. 

You would have to be totally out of your mind to join the WH now unless you do not care 1 hoot about your repurtation or your family's future. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors