Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SESSION'S RELIGIOUS LIBERTY TASK FORCE; OH MY GOD!!!!!

Message 31 of 33

It will serve to protect the MAJORITY religion in the United States from the MINORITY religions in the United States.

Question is how are they going to force people to go to church and be a part of the religion of the land?

Serious question, the biggest problem facing Christianity is people aren't biting.

Young people are turned off by race hate, homophobia, transphobia, greed, and old people are fixed in their ways.

It's the sharing generations versus the keep your hands off my stack generation.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SESSION'S RELIGIOUS LIBERTY TASK FORCE; OH MY GOD!!!!!

Message 32 of 33

Nctarheel 

Thank you for your post.. You're right... 😱 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

SESSION'S RELIGIOUS LIBERTY TASK FORCE; OH MY GOD!!!!!

Message 33 of 33

In an obvious move to make the Evangelicals and CHRISTIANITY the religion of the land, Jeff Sessions has announced the formulation of a religious task force.

It will serve to protect the MAJORITY religion in the United States from the MINORITY religions in the United States.

It moves our government towards a form of theocracy rather than Democracy.

Nothing good can come from this for those in the MINORITY; be it JEWS or MUSLIMS or HINDUS or any other MINORITY group with philosophies in opposition to the philosophies of CHRISTIANITY and EVANGELICALS.

Besides, TRUMP THE CHUMP and his Administration is already aligned with a group that represents the protection of the MAJORITY religion, see below.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/the-kkk-today/14/

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors