Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

 

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
164
Views

Re: SESSION'S RELIGIOUS LIBERTY TASK FORCE; OH MY GOD!!!!!

164 Views
Message 21 of 33

@Richva wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:


How about you protect the rights of non-Christians regardless of the color of their skin. I, and most of the next few generations, are really sick of the special treatment Christians get in every corner of our lives.  Nobody takes Satan's birthday off and gets away with it. 


No one is forcing you to take religious holidays off.  In fact there are many of Jewish faith volunteering to work on religious holidays for Christians, and Christians working on Jewish holidays..


Wait.....only Christian events are "religious holidays"?  I think that statement along proves my point. 


It appears that you are deliberately misinterpreting my post.  Christian holidays and Jewish holidays.  Both religious events.   Your record of posts does indicate that you like to twist other's posts around.

 

Your statement does indicate that you are not interested in valid discussions without attempting to play 'gotcha'. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
164
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
167
Views

Re: SESSION'S RELIGIOUS LIBERTY TASK FORCE; OH MY GOD!!!!!

167 Views
Message 22 of 33

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:


How about you protect the rights of non-Christians regardless of the color of their skin. I, and most of the next few generations, are really sick of the special treatment Christians get in every corner of our lives.  Nobody takes Satan's birthday off and gets away with it. 


No one is forcing you to take religious holidays off.  In fact there are many of Jewish faith volunteering to work on religious holidays for Christians, and Christians working on Jewish holidays..


Wait.....only Christian events are "religious holidays"?  I think that statement along proves my point. 

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
167
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
168
Views

Re: SESSION'S RELIGIOUS LIBERTY TASK FORCE; OH MY GOD!!!!!

168 Views
Message 23 of 33

@Richva wrote:


How about you protect the rights of non-Christians regardless of the color of their skin. I, and most of the next few generations, are really sick of the special treatment Christians get in every corner of our lives.  Nobody takes Satan's birthday off and gets away with it. 


No one is forcing you to take religious holidays off.  In fact there are many of Jewish faith volunteering to work on religious holidays for Christians, and Christians working on Jewish holidays..

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
168
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
166
Views

Re: SESSION'S RELIGIOUS LIBERTY TASK FORCE; OH MY GOD!!!!!

166 Views
Message 24 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Our resident winger seems to think there's nothing wrong with creating a Government task force to protect Christian Churches when the ONLY Christian churches that have been attacked in the last decade "just happened to be" Black Christian churches.

 

Meanwhile the deadly attacks on Muslim and Jewish congregations are unworthy of consideration as a reason for Government protection in the Trump Administration.

 

Seems Der Trumper's only rational for this new expenditure of tax dollars is that War on Christmas  and "NoGoZones" being created to enforce Sharia Law in the US he keeps hearing about on Fox...oh yeah, it will also drive more dimwitted Fundies to the polls in November.


How about we protect the rights of Christians regardless of the color of their skin?

 

How about protecting the religious freedom of PEOPLE - can you handle that.

 

I have not seen Fox here but since you brought then up, should "no go zones" be protected?

 

And of course your bias - do "fundies" have freedom of religion?

 

 


How about you protect the rights of non-Christians regardless of the color of their skin. I, and most of the next few generations, are really sick of the special treatment Christians get in every corner of our lives.  Nobody takes Satan's birthday off and gets away with it. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
166
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
165
Views

Re: SESSION'S RELIGIOUS LIBERTY TASK FORCE; OH MY GOD!!!!!

165 Views
Message 25 of 33

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Our resident winger seems to think there's nothing wrong with creating a Government task force to protect Christian Churches when the ONLY Christian churches that have been attacked in the last decade "just happened to be" Black Christian churches.

 

Meanwhile the deadly attacks on Muslim and Jewish congregations are unworthy of consideration as a reason for Government protection in the Trump Administration.

 

Seems Der Trumper's only rational for this new expenditure of tax dollars is that War on Christmas  and "NoGoZones" being created to enforce Sharia Law in the US he keeps hearing about on Fox...oh yeah, it will also drive more dimwitted Fundies to the polls in November.


How about we protect the rights of Christians regardless of the color of their skin?

 

How about protecting the religious freedom of PEOPLE - can you handle that.

 

I have not seen Fox here but since you brought then up, should "no go zones" be protected?

 

And of course your bias - do "fundies" have freedom of religion?

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
165
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
176
Views

Re: SESSION'S RELIGIOUS LIBERTY TASK FORCE; OH MY GOD!!!!!

176 Views
Message 26 of 33

Our resident winger seems to think there's nothing wrong with creating a Government task force to protect Christian Churches when the ONLY Christian churches that have been attacked in the last decade "just happened to be" Black Christian churches.

 

Meanwhile the deadly attacks on Muslim and Jewish congregations are unworthy of consideration as a reason for Government protection in the Trump Administration.

 

Seems Der Trumper's only rational for this new expenditure of tax dollars is that War on Christmas  and "NoGoZones" being created to enforce Sharia Law in the US he keeps hearing about on Fox...oh yeah, it will also drive more dimwitted Fundies to the polls in November.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
176
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
185
Views

Re: SESSION'S RELIGIOUS LIBERTY TASK FORCE; OH MY GOD!!!!!

185 Views
Message 27 of 33

@nctarheel wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Nctarheel 

Thank you for your post.. You're right... 😱 


Hey @n566192l,

 

Makes one wonder where the idea for a task force was as Mosques in TEXAS were threatened by armed hordes of gun-toting WHITE ISLAMOPHOBIC CHRISTIANS.

 

Makes one wonder where the idea for a task force was as Temples and Jewish Community Centers across the land were defaced by WHITE NAZI CHRISTIANS.

 

Makes one wonder where the idea for a task force was as a group of SIKHS were cut down in Wisconsin by a WHITE SUPREMACIST NEO-NAZI who was also a SIX YEAR MILITARY VETERAN. He was yet another CHRISTIAN TERRORIST.


First you whine about something being done about hate based crime then you whine that nothing was done in the past about hate based crime.

Sikh attack - 2012

Texas Mosques Jan. 2017

 

Your whines themselves seem hate based,

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
185
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
189
Views

Re: SESSION'S RELIGIOUS LIBERTY TASK FORCE; OH MY GOD!!!!!

189 Views
Message 28 of 33

Nctarheel 

Your posts are very valid.  Yes it does.  I guess we just pick and choose task forces based on the tweet of the day.  Task force against the hacking would be nice too. Stay 😎 Nancy

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
189
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
203
Views

Re: SESSION'S RELIGIOUS LIBERTY TASK FORCE; OH MY GOD!!!!!

203 Views
Message 29 of 33

@n566192l wrote:

Nctarheel 

Thank you for your post.. You're right... 😱 


Hey @n566192l,

 

Makes one wonder where the idea for a task force was as Mosques in TEXAS were threatened by armed hordes of gun-toting WHITE ISLAMOPHOBIC CHRISTIANS.

 

Makes one wonder where the idea for a task force was as Temples and Jewish Community Centers across the land were defaced by WHITE NAZI CHRISTIANS.

 

Makes one wonder where the idea for a task force was as a group of SIKHS were cut down in Wisconsin by a WHITE SUPREMACIST NEO-NAZI who was also a SIX YEAR MILITARY VETERAN. He was yet another CHRISTIAN TERRORIST.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
203
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
213
Views

Re: SESSION'S RELIGIOUS LIBERTY TASK FORCE; OH MY GOD!!!!!

213 Views
Message 30 of 33

Der Trumper sees the AG as his personal defense attorney and ordered Sessions to make sure the dimwitted Fundies all make it to the polls even if Putin releases the Golden shower tapes. He could care less what happens to their Churches or their membership.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
213
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors