Honored Social Butterfly

SESSION'S RELIGIOUS LIBERTY TASK FORCE; OH MY GOD!!!!!

In an obvious move to make the Evangelicals and CHRISTIANITY the religion of the land, Jeff Sessions has announced the formulation of a religious task force.

It will serve to protect the MAJORITY religion in the United States from the MINORITY religions in the United States.

It moves our government towards a form of theocracy rather than Democracy.

Nothing good can come from this for those in the MINORITY; be it JEWS or MUSLIMS or HINDUS or any other MINORITY group with philosophies in opposition to the philosophies of CHRISTIANITY and EVANGELICALS.

Besides, TRUMP THE CHUMP and his Administration is already aligned with a group that represents the protection of the MAJORITY religion, see below.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/the-kkk-today/14/

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

How about you protect the rights of non-Christians regardless of the color of their skin. I, and most of the next few generations, are really sick of the special treatment Christians get in every corner of our lives.  Nobody takes Satan's birthday off and gets away with it. 

No one is forcing you to take religious holidays off.  In fact there are many of Jewish faith volunteering to work on religious holidays for Christians, and Christians working on Jewish holidays..

Wait.....only Christian events are "religious holidays"?  I think that statement along proves my point. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

How about you protect the rights of non-Christians regardless of the color of their skin. I, and most of the next few generations, are really sick of the special treatment Christians get in every corner of our lives.  Nobody takes Satan's birthday off and gets away with it. 

No one is forcing you to take religious holidays off.  In fact there are many of Jewish faith volunteering to work on religious holidays for Christians, and Christians working on Jewish holidays..

Wait.....only Christian events are "religious holidays"?  I think that statement along proves my point. 

It appears that you are deliberately misinterpreting my post.  Christian holidays and Jewish holidays.  Both religious events.   Your record of posts does indicate that you like to twist other's posts around.

Your statement does indicate that you are not interested in valid discussions without attempting to play 'gotcha'. 

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Nctarheel 

Your posts are very valid.  Yes it does.  I guess we just pick and choose task forces based on the tweet of the day.  Task force against the hacking would be nice too. Stay 😎 Nancy

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png