Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: SENATE INTELLIGENCE SUBCOMITTEE HEARING

Message 21 of 31

Rk- did you even watch these hearings?  This wasn't about somebody doing his or her business. This is about a man who did business with Russia, who's dealings could've compromised our national security, and who lied to cover it up?

The leaking of classified information had nothing to do with this subcommittee hearing.  It also had nothing to do with Mrs. Yates or Mr. Clapper.

Mr. Clapper did say he once, in the course of his job, legally unmasked one person. He refused to say that that unmasking had anything to do with the trump administration.   Clapper never once indicated that Obama ask him to unmask anybody, and, as a matter of fact, that would be illegal.

Today Chris Christy, Republican and someone who worked on trimp's campaign, came forward and said he also told your guy that Flynn was a security risk.

It is time you quit making excuses for illegal activity that jeopardizes the national security of this nation, and start facing the fact that there was Russian interference, that trump knew that Flynn was a security risk, was told by numerous people, and did nothing about it until he was shamed publicly into doing so 18 days , and a few security risks, later.

To end, it is clear you don't like the names that your guy's  being called. But I'm sure that you smiled and/or used some of the names used against Mr. Obama. Having said that, none of that has anything to do with the meddling of the Russians into our election, which no senators on that the subcommittee denied. 

It happened, Flynn lied, trump covered, and now it's time to admit the truth.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 31

Olderscout66:  It's now clear Der Trumper didn't care that his chief of National Security was a shill for the Russian oligarchs, mob and government SO LONG AS NOBODY ELSE KNEW. When the rest of us found out, THEN he fired Flynn, and blamed Obama who had also fired Flynn.

It's also clear that if it had not been made public that Michael Flynn was compromised, he would probably still be the National Security Advisor. Hard to believe anyone would be more angry at the leak that led to his firing than the fact that his situation was putting our national security at risk. One thing is certain, these people need never again label themselves as any kind of "patriot". They are not.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

It's now clear Der Trumper didn't care that his chief of National Security was a shill for the Russian oligarchs, mob and government SO LONG AS NOBODY ELSE KNEW. When the rest of us found out, THEN he fired Flynn, and blamed Obama who had also fired Flynn.

Will the GOPers investigate why FBI Tsar Comey decided to announce he was investigating Hillary again but said NOTHING about the ongoing investigation of Der Trumper and his connections to the Russian Oligarchs, Mob and Government?

Of course not.

1 - no "shill", a businessman doing business.

2 - how about the leaking of classified data?

3 - how about the Obama Administration calling for the "unmasking" of political opponents or their associates?

Any of that mean anything or is it all about clever terms like GOPers, Tsar Comey, Der Trumper, and Oligarchs??

It's all about the process of uncovering and verifying the fact that - Flynn (as well as multiple other yet to be revealed trump campaign, administration, and assorted others) was unlawfully colluding with the Russians - trump was well aware of it - and has been very clumsily and unsuccessfully attempting to hide that unlawful activity from the American People and the world.

Does that qualify as being meaningful?

44>dolt45
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 31

@pc6063 wrote:

My, oh my! Lindsey Graham just spoke to CNN saying that it was clear that the Russians meddled in our elections. What will the deniers do?

What  will they do? Maybe they'll  turn on their own and say that Lindsey Graham is lying? 

And if Graham went on CNN and said, "Donald Trump is the President, let it go" would you be saying, "Well, that settles that"?

Did he define  "meddled" - more important, did he say it had any effect on the outcome? Seems that is the real question.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 31

@Olderscout66 wrote:

It's now clear Der Trumper didn't care that his chief of National Security was a shill for the Russian oligarchs, mob and government SO LONG AS NOBODY ELSE KNEW. When the rest of us found out, THEN he fired Flynn, and blamed Obama who had also fired Flynn.

Will the GOPers investigate why FBI Tsar Comey decided to announce he was investigating Hillary again but said NOTHING about the ongoing investigation of Der Trumper and his connections to the Russian Oligarchs, Mob and Government?

Of course not.

1 - no "shill", a businessman doing business.

2 - how about the leaking of classified data?

3 - how about the Obama Administration calling for the "unmasking" of political opponents or their associates?

Any of that mean anything or is it all about clever terms like GOPers, Tsar Comey, Der Trumper, and Oligarchs??

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 31

My, oh my! Lindsey Graham just spoke to CNN saying that it was clear that the Russians meddled in our elections. What will the deniers do?

What  will they do? Maybe they'll  turn on their own and say that Lindsey Graham is lying? 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 31

When James Clapper  was asked what he thought the most important thing to come out of these hearings would be, he said "The most important thing that could come out of these hearings is that the American electorate becomes aware of the Russian  meddling in this election."

Serms  to me that our elected representatives, both Republican and Democrat, are spending a lot of time and money investigating something that trump supporters  say is "fake news."

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 31

Of course not.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 31

@pc6063 wrote:

Hey AP, 

Just finished commenting on another thread about Sally Yates.  As I said there, she put her country ahead of her own self -interests.  

Little Donnie could learn a lot from Sally Yates  with regard to integrity, the law, and the constitution.

But he wont - he's been grossly dishonest for over 50 years, and couldn't change now no matter how much he wanted to...

44>dolt45
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 31

Hey AP, 

Just finished commenting on another thread about Sally Yates.  As I said there, she put her country ahead of her own self -interests.  

Little Donnie could learn a lot from Sally Yates  with regard to integrity, the law, and the constitution.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.

Top Authors