Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: SENATE INTELLIGENCE SUBCOMITTEE HEARING

Message 11 of 31

@pc6063 wrote:

Rk-- well, RK, since you have trouble understanding the truth as it has been put to you I will simplify things for you.

1. National security was threatened.

2. The Obama administration had nothing to do with this.

Had you watched the sub committee hearings, you would have known this-- and let me be clear, this is not my opinion, it is based on facts found by the investigation into meddling into our elections and Flynn's interaction with the Russians, which "your guy" ( are you ashamed to claim that you support him?) did nothing about until he was exposed by the Washington Post. 

1. How was national security shown to have been threatened (in this case, not State Department stuff on Weiner's laptop).

2. The Obama Administration had nothing to do with leaking intel info to the NYT??? Really??? They said that at the hearings you listened to carefully??

I don't have "a guy". If you have a question about my support of someone, be more clear (dare I say "adult"?).

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 31

Cent-- please! people whose IQ's are 90 and up?

I believe we're talking more about those individuals whose IQs run more toward the 70s.  Even  they would know and understand the impact of Russian meddling.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

That is all based on the theory that national security would be at risk. It seems to have all the proven veracity of the "Tsar Stumpy's lap dog" silliness.

Theory? I got your theory,

As a “secret”agent for a foreign country, Flynn penetrated our federal government at its highest level.

While there he was not only exposed to classified information but that traitor had access to our most sensitive national secrets.

Other than a 500 ton meteor, there is no greater risk to our country.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 31

Rk-- well, RK, since you have trouble understanding the truth as it has been put to you I will simplify things for you.

1. National security was threatened.

2. The Obama administration had nothing to do with this.

Had you watched the sub committee hearings, you would have known this-- and let me be clear, this is not my opinion, it is based on facts found by the investigation into meddling into our elections and Flynn's interaction with the Russians, which "your guy" ( are you ashamed to claim that you support him?) did nothing about until he was exposed by the Washington Post. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 31

@pc6063 wrote:

RK-- I have never heard one poster on contributing to this forum say that trump is not the president. Some have said that he gained the presidency under very questionable circumstances, which is clear to all those who follow real news.

Therefore if Graham went on television and said trump is the president , obviously,  I would agree. The reason I would agree is that I admit to the facts  when they are presented by credible sources. I do not hide behind lies fantasy, and illusion. 

It's funny you would question my believe in the Lindsey Graham statement, because yesterday after the hearings he came out and said there was Russian  meddling in our elections that we had to get to the bottom of it. Now are you going to believe him? 

You'll have to read more carefully. There has been the theory put forward that due to supposed Russian interference, his election is not legitimate.

As to Graham - it is easy to accept something someone says if it is what you want to hear. But if you are going to accept a person as credible, you cannot then challenge other statements later.

I hope he does get to the bottom of it.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

My, oh my! Lindsey Graham just spoke to CNN saying that it was clear that the Russians meddled in our elections. What will the deniers do?

What  will they do? Maybe they'll  turn on their own and say that Lindsey Graham is lying? 

And if Graham went on CNN and said, "Donald Trump is the President, let it go" would you be saying, "Well, that settles that"?  "Hey, look over there!"

Did he define  "meddled" - more important, did he say it had any effect on the outcome? Seems that is the real question. IMO, anyone with an IQ over 90 understands the constant drip, drip, drip of stolen information had an impact.  In fact, that includes the Cons here.  They just aren't going to admit such here on this forum; it'll ruin their gig.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 31

@pc6063 wrote:

Rk- did you even watch these hearings?  This wasn't about somebody doing his or her business. This is about a man who did business with Russia, who's dealings could've compromised our national security, and who lied to cover it up?

The leaking of classified information had nothing to do with this subcommittee hearing.  It also had nothing to do with Mrs. Yates or Mr. Clapper.

Mr. Clapper did say he once, in the course of his job, legally unmasked one person. He refused to say that that unmasking had anything to do with the trump administration.   Clapper never once indicated that Obama ask him to unmask anybody, and, as a matter of fact, that would be illegal.

Today Chris Christy, Republican and someone who worked on trimp's campaign, came forward and said he also told your guy that Flynn was a security risk.

It is time you quit making excuses for illegal activity that jeopardizes the national security of this nation, and start facing the fact that there was Russian interference, that trump knew that Flynn was a security risk, was told by numerous people, and did nothing about it until he was shamed publicly into doing so 18 days , and a few security risks, later.

To end, it is clear you don't like the names that your guy's  being called. But I'm sure that you smiled and/or used some of the names used against Mr. Obama. Having said that, none of that has anything to do with the meddling of the Russians into our election, which no senators on that the subcommittee denied. 

It happened, Flynn lied, trump covered, and now it's time to admit the truth.

There is that "endangered national security" again. It is a "going in assumption" being made without validation.

This is not about names "my guy" (I actually do not have "a guy") is being called, it has to do with two things - 1) was national security endangered (not your assumption but the truth); 2) did the Obama Administration use security intel as a political tool (not my assumption but the truth).

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

It's now clear Der Trumper didn't care that his chief of National Security was a shill for the Russian oligarchs, mob and government SO LONG AS NOBODY ELSE KNEW. When the rest of us found out, THEN he fired Flynn, and blamed Obama who had also fired Flynn.

Will the GOPers investigate why FBI Tsar Comey decided to announce he was investigating Hillary again but said NOTHING about the ongoing investigation of Der Trumper and his connections to the Russian Oligarchs, Mob and Government?

Of course not.

1 - no "shill", a businessman doing business.  A businessman?  LOL!

2 - how about the leaking of classified data?  What about it?  What about the WH leaks.  Funny Cons don't care about those.

3 - how about the Obama Administration calling for the "unmasking" of political opponents or their associates? Unless someone is "unmasked", no one knows if it's an opponent or not.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 31

@Panjandrum wrote:

Olderscout66:  It's now clear Der Trumper didn't care that his chief of National Security was a shill for the Russian oligarchs, mob and government SO LONG AS NOBODY ELSE KNEW. When the rest of us found out, THEN he fired Flynn, and blamed Obama who had also fired Flynn.

It's also clear that if it had not been made public that Michael Flynn was compromised, he would probably still be the National Security Advisor. Hard to believe anyone would be more angry at the leak that led to his firing than the fact that his situation was putting our national security at risk. One thing is certain, these people need never again label themselves as any kind of "patriot". They are not.

That is all based on the theory that national security would be at risk. It seems to have all the proven veracity of the "Tsar Stumpy's lap dog" silliness.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 31

RK-- I have never heard one poster contributing to this forum say that trump is not the president. Some have said that he gained the presidency under very questionable circumstances, which is clear to all those who follow real news.

Therefore if Graham went on television and said trump is the president , obviously,  I would agree. The reason I would agree is that I admit to the facts  when they are presented by credible sources. I do not hide behind lies fantasy, and illusion. 

It's funny you would question my believe in the Lindsey Graham statement, because yesterday after the hearings he came out and said there was Russian  meddling in our elections that we had to get to the bottom of it. Now are you going to believe him? 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors