Technology has the power to transform caregiving. Learn about caregiving's new wave.
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SAUDIS KILL JOURNALIST AND WHAT DOES TRUMP SAY?

Message 1 of 9

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

One thing all should look at. SA is a Dictatorship and always has been. The current Dictator over threw the previous Dictator to take power. SA is what Trump would like to turn the US into and he is on his way following the same path we saw happen in Germany in the 1930. Turkey is on the same path we are to Dictatorship as their current leader is really no different than ours. It looks like Turkey had the SA building there bugged well to get the info they say they have. Here is a question are we doing the same thing to other countries  buildings in DC and around the country. Keep in mind all Dictatorships work the same way in the end no matter how they start. We still see kids being taken from their parents at the border in the US inspite of a court order, and there are reports our govt. is placing them for adoption by people here in the US. That only happens in a directorship. The people our leadership likes are all in favor of Dictatorship, and Dictatorships do stick together. Does this make all proud of the US as it is today. If not NOV will be here shortly so take the first steps to end our march to Dictatorship and do not vote for anyone with an R behind their name.

Let me see if I understand this. In Nazi Germany, children of illegal immigrants were put up for adoption when the parents fled an left them in Germany ("German Dreamers" I guess). And reporters were killed by Saudi Arabia. And Turkey bugged buildings. 

Do I have that right??

You understand none of it.

True - all that jazz has nothing to do with a probably murdered guy.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

Not only might Turkey have the SA building bugged, but there is also a venue being discussed that an Apple Watch may have recorded the entire action taken against the reporter that he had relayed to the icloud, should things go wrong for him. 

Also, trump could have had information within 5 minutes in circumstances such as this. Which makes it a distinct possibility that trump already knows and has known about the inner information on this despicable potential act by SA. 

And trump plays dumb and dumber!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

The family of Saudi Royalty as well as the country it rules has a really big problem that it has had little - if any - success in solving on a permanent basis.

That problem - their traditions - resulting in intermarriage of closely related individuals - inbreeding - causing genetic problems - within familes and tribes in Saudi Arabia - and within the Saudi Royal Family itself.

A great many proposed marriages have had to be cancelled due to genetic tests showing a considerable probability of damage to children born from those marriages...

It happened in Europe in the past...

It's happening now - today - in SA...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

One thing all should look at. SA is a Dictatorship and always has been. The current Dictator over threw the previous Dictator to take power. SA is what Trump would like to turn the US into and he is on his way following the same path we saw happen in Germany in the 1930. Turkey is on the same path we are to Dictatorship as their current leader is really no different than ours. It looks like Turkey had the SA building there bugged well to get the info they say they have. Here is a question are we doing the same thing to other countries  buildings in DC and around the country. Keep in mind all Dictatorships work the same way in the end no matter how they start. We still see kids being taken from their parents at the border in the US inspite of a court order, and there are reports our govt. is placing them for adoption by people here in the US. That only happens in a directorship. The people our leadership likes are all in favor of Dictatorship, and Dictatorships do stick together. Does this make all proud of the US as it is today. If not NOV will be here shortly so take the first steps to end our march to Dictatorship and do not vote for anyone with an R behind their name.

Let me see if I understand this. In Nazi Germany, children of illegal immigrants were put up for adoption when the parents fled an left them in Germany ("German Dreamers" I guess). And reporters were killed by Saudi Arabia. And Turkey bugged buildings. 

Do I have that right??

You understand none of it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

@john258 wrote:

Do I have that right??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

SAUDIS KILL JOURNALIST AND WHAT DOES TRUMP SAY?

I would say it's a even match between babble and crickets.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

Here are somethings for all to think about as it becomes more and more clear what the Turks are telling us is true. Time will tell.

1. Our intel picked up a Saudi plan to get the journalist to return to SA where they would arrest him. Our intel would have been briefed by the Turks some time ago on what happened, and now is coming out.

2. There is a rule in effect now that on something like this a report is made to the President within hours after the info is received, and in the case of number 1 if the person is a US citizen or resides in the US they are notified after the President approves within hours of such a report.

Lets go further.

1. Trump tells us relations with SA are great, and he would oppose sanctions as they are purchasing a lot of arms from us. I think it is in the billions. That is not true. Yes they are buying a lot but the figure Trump uses is a projection. Trump says they could buy from China or Russia. Experts tell us that is not true due to they are set up to use our equipment, and it would take years for them to make a change. My question is does the US not stand for decency anymore? Money tops all.

2. Here could be the real reason for Trump supporting SA. Trumps hotel in NYC has been loosing money for the last few years. This year a big turnaround they are making money. Why? SA is spending all kinds of money there. In DC we see the SA has been spending all kinds of money at Trumps hotel there for the past few years. Trumps son in law is trying to borrow a billion from SA for the family business. Trump told SA leader we would not interfere in what he does, and this was before his coup to take over SA. Trump signed off on of this. Time will tell, and lets see if the proof comes out. All the signs are there.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

SAUDIS KILL JOURNALIST AND WHAT DOES TRUMP SAY?

Message 9 of 9
Kudos
Views
Replies