When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Ryans Xmas Present 2 Immigrants - 10k Irish Visas

Message 1 of 6

Are any of the Irish brown or muslim?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

I'M I R I S H  &  Very Proud of It

But That Also Makes Me Part Of The Trump - Trump Cult - GOP's - Most Preferred & Protected Class - White Man Married To White Woman Who Produce - WHITE CHILDREN

But I'd also like to think there isn't a Single Irish Immigrant who would not give up their slot

So a 7 year Old Girl from Guatemala could still be Alive

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@Olderscout66 wrote:

My question is are there 10,000 Irish who think the US is a better place to live?

Their leaders are not a gaggle of crooks and traitors

Their kids go to college for free

Their average workweek is 36 hours

Their minimum wage is $12.73/hour

Their health care is free and excellent

Their average commute times to and from work are lower

Their average lifespan is 81.7yrs and rising(US 78.6 AND FALLING)

They are the 14th happiest people on Earth(immigrants to the US rank 18th)

When will America learn form these older countries and make the things on this list a reality for America's citizens?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

My question is are there 10,000 Irish who think the US is a better place to live?

Their leaders are not a gaggle of crooks and traitors

Their kids go to college for free

Their average workweek is 36 hours

Theit minimum wage is $12.73/hour

Their health care is free and excellent

Their average commute times to and from work are lower

Their average lifespan is 81.7yrs and rising(US 78.6 AND FALLING)

They are the 14th happiest people on Earth(immigrants to the US rank 18th)

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Two thirds of Irish voters successfully voted to repeal the anti-abortion portion of the Irish Constitution.

Gonna be a lot of evil repugs unhappy with the thought of with having two thirds of Irish immigrants being in favor of abortion - and all that scumbag republican racist Paul Ryan's fault...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Ryans Xmas Present 2 Immigrants - 10k Irish Visas

Message 6 of 6

Before he leaves office in January, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) wants to give Irish citizens access to thousands of unused U.S. work visas.

Under the E-3 program, a total of 10,500 visas are allotted exclusively to Australia, but with new legislation pushed by Ryan, Irish nationals would have access to any that are unused.

Critics are not taking kindly to the outgoing speaker’s gesture toward people from a single, relatively wealthy European nation while migrants in more dire circumstances ― refugees, asylum-seekers and young children ― are being forcibly kept out of the country, detained and deported

After blocking comprehensive immigration reform for years, Paul Ryan making a special pitch to bring more White people to America on the way out the door is so **bleep**ing perfect that I can’t stand it https://t.co/ekhYhDkcXA

— Dan Pfeiffer (@danpfeiffer) December 15, 2018

Because he is Irish, Paul Ryan is promoting a bill that could provide Irish nationals with thousands of additional work visas each year. I’d love to see this included in the next op-ed from a white writer lamenting “identity politics,” but I know better. https://t.co/IeWbswUFeb

— Jamil Smith (@JamilSmith) December 15, 2018

Hi @SpeakerRyan, after spending years of your useless career blocking comprehensive immigration reform, you chose to end it by pushing for visas for some more white people.

You left DC as one of the worst Speakers in history, a coward, a complete fraud and an ever worse being.🖕

— Ricky Davila (@TheRickyDavila) December 15, 2018

Source - https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/speaker-paul-ryan-pushing-through-thousands-of-irish-visas-befo...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies