Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Russians launched pro-Jill Stein social media blitz

Message 1 of 7

@gordyfl wrote:

Good article so welcome to the club. I have been preaching this story for the last year. If you recall there has been a photo of Jill attending the same dinner as Mike Flynn. She sat just across the table from him. I do have a suggestion for all. Keep your eye on the small items, and back story on events.

Jill Stein was photographed at a table with Mike Flynn and the Russian president but she says no words were exchanged with Putin.
Is she an agent of Russia? Does she speak Russian? How often does she talk to Vladimir Putin?
She says: "Like, not at all."

Jill Stein: "I was in Moscow for a conference attended by the BBC, Canadian broadcast system, by the state TV networks for China, India, Telesur. This was an actual legitimate conference."
"No backroom deals, no secret meetings in oligarchy towers, or anything like that. All very transparent and public."
"The dinner at the end of the conference" where she was photographed with Putin "was really a non-event," Stein said. "At one point, Putin came in with a couple of guys that assumed were his bodyguards. Turns out they were actually his inner circle. You would never have known it. Nobody was introduced to anybody. There was no translator, not a word exchanged. At one point, Putin made a very rapid turn around the table and shook everybody's hand, but without any exchange of names. That's about how significant this was."

Jill Stein has been a punching bag for hardcore Democrat partisans. Zac Petnacas, the former rapid response director for Hillary Clinton’s campaign, proclaimed, “Jill Stein is a Russian agent” eight times in one tweet until he reached the maximum character limit.

Stein said “I paid my own way to Moscow. They [the Russian government] did not pay for my hotel or expenses, and I have the receipts to prove it.”

"The RT gala was organized in November 2015 as a celebration of the international network’s 10th anniversary. Dignitaries, diplomats, politicians, media professionals, and activists from around the world gathered in Moscow for the event. I was among those invited to attend and I accepted. I wanted to interact with colleagues from around the globe and had long considered RT a valuable space in a conformist American media environment that is increasingly hostile to dissenting opinions, particularly where Western foreign policy is concerned."

"During the two-day affair in Moscow, I participated in a public panel discussion with former Salt Lake City mayor Rocky Anderson, historian Peter Kuznick and the Christian Science Monitor’s Moscow correspondent, Fred Weir, among others."
"I did not have a chance to collude with any Russian officials, though I did attempt a selfie with Mikhail Gorbachev as he brushed by me in a hallway.

As far as I know, the only person who received a fee to attend the RT gala was former Gen. Michael Flynn, who was previously unknown to guests and was referred to dismissively as the "Obama general.”

"The event culminated with a catered dinner featuring live music and a video mash-up of RT’s greatest hits over the years. I spent much of the time at a table chatting with former Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura and his family, and Lee Camp, a left-wing political comedian who hosts the popular RT program, "Redacted Tonight." None of us had any inkling that the festivities would come to be seen as a de facto crime scene by packs of Beltway reporters and congressional investigators. It would be months before Flynn emerged as a wild-eyed Trump surrogate and a full year before the Russiagate narrative was spun out of the ashes of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

At a table immediately in front of the stage, Stein was seated beside Willy Wimmer, the former foreign minister of Germany. Also at the table was Czech former Deputy Prime Minister Cyril Svoboda, a Serbian filmmaker named Emir Kusturica and Flynn.

Her real crime was running for president as a third party candidate.

Her  statement is true and it could be applied to Flynn also. Fact is he first went down the path Jill is. When all the facts came out that was not true. So we have step 1 by Jill. Lets wait for step 2. Muller might release the info in his report. We have had reports for a long time now that Russia helped Jill because they wanted Trump so helping Jill was helping Trump and the Russians new that. She was at the same table as Flynn. There are TV out showing that. I have seen one where they show Flynn, and then Jill. We do not know if she had any real crime at this time. We do know Russia helped her as they helped Trump only in a much smaller way. Lets hope Muller gives us all the facts. Every vote Russia switchd to Jill from Clinton helped Trump is the bottem line.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

Good article so welcome to the club. I have been preaching this story for the last year. If you recall there has been a photo of Jill attending the same dinner as Mike Flynn. She sat just across the table from him. I do have a suggestion for all. Keep your eye on the small items, and back story on events.

Jill Stein was photographed at a table with Mike Flynn and the Russian president but she says no words were exchanged with Putin.
Is she an agent of Russia? Does she speak Russian? How often does she talk to Vladimir Putin?
She says: "Like, not at all."

Jill Stein: "I was in Moscow for a conference attended by the BBC, Canadian broadcast system, by the state TV networks for China, India, Telesur. This was an actual legitimate conference."
"No backroom deals, no secret meetings in oligarchy towers, or anything like that. All very transparent and public."
"The dinner at the end of the conference" where she was photographed with Putin "was really a non-event," Stein said. "At one point, Putin came in with a couple of guys that assumed were his bodyguards. Turns out they were actually his inner circle. You would never have known it. Nobody was introduced to anybody. There was no translator, not a word exchanged. At one point, Putin made a very rapid turn around the table and shook everybody's hand, but without any exchange of names. That's about how significant this was."

Jill Stein has been a punching bag for hardcore Democrat partisans. Zac Petnacas, the former rapid response director for Hillary Clinton’s campaign, proclaimed, “Jill Stein is a Russian agent” eight times in one tweet until he reached the maximum character limit.

Stein said “I paid my own way to Moscow. They [the Russian government] did not pay for my hotel or expenses, and I have the receipts to prove it.”

"The RT gala was organized in November 2015 as a celebration of the international network’s 10th anniversary. Dignitaries, diplomats, politicians, media professionals, and activists from around the world gathered in Moscow for the event. I was among those invited to attend and I accepted. I wanted to interact with colleagues from around the globe and had long considered RT a valuable space in a conformist American media environment that is increasingly hostile to dissenting opinions, particularly where Western foreign policy is concerned."

"During the two-day affair in Moscow, I participated in a public panel discussion with former Salt Lake City mayor Rocky Anderson, historian Peter Kuznick and the Christian Science Monitor’s Moscow correspondent, Fred Weir, among others."
"I did not have a chance to collude with any Russian officials, though I did attempt a selfie with Mikhail Gorbachev as he brushed by me in a hallway.

As far as I know, the only person who received a fee to attend the RT gala was former Gen. Michael Flynn, who was previously unknown to guests and was referred to dismissively as the "Obama general.”

"The event culminated with a catered dinner featuring live music and a video mash-up of RT’s greatest hits over the years. I spent much of the time at a table chatting with former Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura and his family, and Lee Camp, a left-wing political comedian who hosts the popular RT program, "Redacted Tonight." None of us had any inkling that the festivities would come to be seen as a de facto crime scene by packs of Beltway reporters and congressional investigators. It would be months before Flynn emerged as a wild-eyed Trump surrogate and a full year before the Russiagate narrative was spun out of the ashes of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

At a table immediately in front of the stage, Stein was seated beside Willy Wimmer, the former foreign minister of Germany. Also at the table was Czech former Deputy Prime Minister Cyril Svoboda, a Serbian filmmaker named Emir Kusturica and Flynn.

Her real crime was running for president as a third party candidate.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

The excellent Psy-Ops Warriors of the KGB were able to supress the black vote for Hillery in Philladelphia by more than Trumps margin of victory state wide.

Anyone who thinks lil donny was not involved in this might want to think about WHY all his top advisors now headed to jail were willing to lie to the FBI rather than admit to THEIR extensive Russian contacts before, during and after the election.

lil donny is dumb as a box of hammers, but he does possess an animal cunning that has kept him out of jail so far, mostly by "never being in the room" where the actual criminal activity of his subordinates took place.

I'm betting Mueller is taking so much time building the network of meetings between top Trump officials and the Russians and connecting them to when the officials met with Trump himself to firmly demonstrate his physical presence was not required for him to have been "in charge" of the meetings.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@gruffstuff wrote:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/russians-launched-pro-jill-stein-social-media-bli...

Russians launched pro-Jill Stein social media blitz to help Trump win election, reports say

Building support for Stein was one of a “roster of themes” the Moscow-sanctioned internet trolls “turned to repeatedly,” report says.

@two days before the 2016 presidential election, an Instagram account called @woke_blacks posted a message in support of long-shot Green Party candidate Jill Stein.

“The excuse that a lost Black vote for Hillary is a Trump win is bs,” it read. “It could be late, but y’all might want to support Jill Stein instead.”

According to a report commissioned by the Senate, the account was a fake, part of the Russian campaign to sway the 2016 presidential election in favor of Donald Trump.

@the report was one of two that leaked this week saying the Russian effort to disrupt the election specifically targeted black voters and harnessed America’s top social media platforms. But the reports contained another finding that was largely overlooked — the Russians also focused on boosting Stein’s candidacy through social media posts like the one from @woke_blacks.

Building support for Stein was one of a “roster of themes” the Moscow-sanctioned internet trolls “turned to repeatedly” in their effort to disrupt the election, according to a research team led by the New Knowledge cybersecurity firm. The researchers also found that the campaign to bolster Stein gained in intensity in the final days of the presidential campaign and largely targeted African-American voters.

The reports, prepared by separate groups of cyber experts, add to the growing body of evidence that the Russians worked to boost the Stein campaign as part of the effort to siphon support away from Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton and tilt the election to Trump.

An NBC News analysis found that Russians working under the direction of the Internet Research Agency, the St. Petersburg-based firm run by a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, tweeted the phrase “Jill Stein” over 1,000 times around the time of the election.

The posts were often accompanied by variations of the same hashtag, “Grow a spine and vote Jill Stein.”

“This hasn’t gotten enough attention,” said Andrew Weiss, a Russian expert at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, referring to Moscow’s efforts to promote Stein.

“The fact that the Russian propaganda apparatus helped create awareness and support for her candidacy and promoted her candidacy is critical to our understanding of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

“The Russians played this extremely adroitly,” Weiss added.

Good article so welcome to the club. I have been preaching this story for the last year. If you recall there has been a photo of Jill attending the same dinner as Mike Flynn. She sat just across the table from him. I do have a suggestion for all. Keep your eye on the small items, and back story on events as that will connect the dots quite a few times, and spend less time on the stories put out by the far right leaders to their enablers to distract all.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

The posts were often accompanied by variations of the same hashtag, “Grow a spine and vote Jill Stein.”

Not bad. At least it rhymes. I like this campaign button better:

jill not hill1.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Good article, Gruff.  Adroitly indeed.....very similiar to the 9/11 attacks.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Russians launched pro-Jill Stein social media blitz

Message 7 of 7

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/russians-launched-pro-jill-stein-social-media-bli...

Russians launched pro-Jill Stein social media blitz to help Trump win election, reports say

Building support for Stein was one of a “roster of themes” the Moscow-sanctioned internet trolls “turned to repeatedly,” report says.

Two days before the 2016 presidential election, an Instagram account called @woke_blacks posted a message in support of long-shot Green Party candidate Jill Stein.

“The excuse that a lost Black vote for Hillary is a Trump win is bs,” it read. “It could be late, but y’all might want to support Jill Stein instead.”

According to a report commissioned by the Senate, the account was a fake, part of the Russian campaign to sway the 2016 presidential election in favor of Donald Trump.

The report was one of two that leaked this week saying the Russian effort to disrupt the election specifically targeted black voters and harnessed America’s top social media platforms. But the reports contained another finding that was largely overlooked — the Russians also focused on boosting Stein’s candidacy through social media posts like the one from @woke_blacks.

Building support for Stein was one of a “roster of themes” the Moscow-sanctioned internet trolls “turned to repeatedly” in their effort to disrupt the election, according to a research team led by the New Knowledge cybersecurity firm. The researchers also found that the campaign to bolster Stein gained in intensity in the final days of the presidential campaign and largely targeted African-American voters.

The reports, prepared by separate groups of cyber experts, add to the growing body of evidence that the Russians worked to boost the Stein campaign as part of the effort to siphon support away from Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton and tilt the election to Trump.

An NBC News analysis found that Russians working under the direction of the Internet Research Agency, the St. Petersburg-based firm run by a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, tweeted the phrase “Jill Stein” over 1,000 times around the time of the election.

“This hasn’t gotten enough attention,” said Andrew Weiss, a Russian expert at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, referring to Moscow’s efforts to promote Stein.

“The fact that the Russian propaganda apparatus helped create awareness and support for her candidacy and promoted her candidacy is critical to our understanding of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

“The Russians played this extremely adroitly,” Weiss added.

Kudos
Views
Replies