AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
130
Views

Re: Russians/Trump Camp - - 'Friends With Benefits'

130 Views
Message 11 of 34

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


Yep, he asked Russia to "find the emails" and they were released almost immediately. Some "business" alright !


Whenever I see something like that I wonder if the poster really has no sense of humor or knows the truth and is just playing a game. It is also important to remember what emails he is talking about before getting all sanctimonious about his action.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b71f2eYdTc


There is no "humor" in a presidential candidate asking the Russians to assist in slandering an opponent. There is also no humor in anyone accepting or supporting such a thing. That is "the truth".


How is suggesting that help is need in getting Hillary to comply with the suboena on those documents "slandering an opponent". He was expressing, in a light hearted way, the reality that Hillary was not complying with the law.

 

Do you find her actions acceptable?


Simple answer. Yes. We were told so by the FBI and JD after they investigated it. Now Trump has broken the law. We have seen him named as a co conspirator to his lawyer Michael Cohen, and Cohen is on his way to jail. Mueller laid out 10 cases where Trump broke the law and should be tried. Mueller even laid out the cases that can be used in court or in Congress. The courts and Mueller have given us proof Trump was not complying with the law. LOCK HIM UP.


Yes, the corrupted elements of the DoJ that developed a "Plan B" to stymie Trump also covered up her actions by changing the wording in their report.

 

But the question is - do YOU find it acceptable to destroy emails under subpoena?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
130
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
183
Views

Re: Russians/Trump Camp - - 'Friends With Benefits'

183 Views
Message 12 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


Yep, he asked Russia to "find the emails" and they were released almost immediately. Some "business" alright !


Whenever I see something like that I wonder if the poster really has no sense of humor or knows the truth and is just playing a game. It is also important to remember what emails he is talking about before getting all sanctimonious about his action.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b71f2eYdTc


There is no "humor" in a presidential candidate asking the Russians to assist in slandering an opponent. There is also no humor in anyone accepting or supporting such a thing. That is "the truth".


How is suggesting that help is need in getting Hillary to comply with the suboena on those documents "slandering an opponent". He was expressing, in a light hearted way, the reality that Hillary was not complying with the law.

 

Do you find her actions acceptable?


Simple answer. Yes. We were told so by the FBI and JD after they investigated it. Now Trump has broken the law. We have seen him named as a co conspirator to his lawyer Michael Cohen, and Cohen is on his way to jail. Mueller laid out 10 cases where Trump broke the law and should be tried. Mueller even laid out the cases that can be used in court or in Congress. The courts and Mueller have given us proof Trump was not complying with the law. LOCK HIM UP.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
183
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
186
Views

Re: Russians/Trump Camp - - 'Friends With Benefits'

186 Views
Message 13 of 34

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

 

Russia is a major player on the world scene so it is only reasonable that President Trump and his staffers would have contact.

 

Yep, Russia is a "major player" in trying to influence other countries' elections, so it sure is reasonable that trump, his campaign, and his "staffers" would "have contact" ............. and they most certainly did.


Try dealing with what was actually posted - Russia is a major player on the world scene so it is only reasonable that President Trump and his staffers would have contact.

 

Is there anything in that you see as out of order.


Mueller saw things "out of order" with it and so does everyone but trump supporters and they are a small minority.


Mueller isn't posting here. What do YOU find wrong with the President and his staff having contacts with world leaders?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
186
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
171
Views

Re: Russians/Trump Camp - - 'Friends With Benefits'

171 Views
Message 14 of 34

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


Yep, he asked Russia to "find the emails" and they were released almost immediately. Some "business" alright !


Whenever I see something like that I wonder if the poster really has no sense of humor or knows the truth and is just playing a game. It is also important to remember what emails he is talking about before getting all sanctimonious about his action.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b71f2eYdTc


There is no "humor" in a presidential candidate asking the Russians to assist in slandering an opponent. There is also no humor in anyone accepting or supporting such a thing. That is "the truth".


How is suggesting that help is need in getting Hillary to comply with the suboena on those documents "slandering an opponent". He was expressing, in a light hearted way, the reality that Hillary was not complying with the law.

 

Do you find her actions acceptable?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
171
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
179
Views

Re: Russians/Trump Camp - - 'Friends With Benefits'

179 Views
Message 15 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

I personally consider it a serious issue and I wish it had gotten the investigation it was supposed to from Mueller. And I look forward to the day when it can be seriously looked at.


If you really wanted anything "seriously looked at" you would support the entire Mueller Report being made public and would also support Congress using the Mueller Report to impeach trump and remove him from office.

 

Only a trump supporter would see the actions of trump, his campaign, his daughter, son, and son-in-law as being ethical and totally legal.


As I said, I believe Russian interference in our elections should be looked at - do you not agree?


Yep, and "looking at" it (and other things)  is exactly what Congress and the FBI will be doing.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
179
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
174
Views

Re: Russians/Trump Camp - - 'Friends With Benefits'

174 Views
Message 16 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

 

Russia is a major player on the world scene so it is only reasonable that President Trump and his staffers would have contact.

 

Yep, Russia is a "major player" in trying to influence other countries' elections, so it sure is reasonable that trump, his campaign, and his "staffers" would "have contact" ............. and they most certainly did.


Try dealing with what was actually posted - Russia is a major player on the world scene so it is only reasonable that President Trump and his staffers would have contact.

 

Is there anything in that you see as out of order.


Mueller saw things "out of order" with it and so does everyone but trump supporters and they are a small minority.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
174
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
172
Views

Re: Russians/Trump Camp - - 'Friends With Benefits'

172 Views
Message 17 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


Yep, he asked Russia to "find the emails" and they were released almost immediately. Some "business" alright !


Whenever I see something like that I wonder if the poster really has no sense of humor or knows the truth and is just playing a game. It is also important to remember what emails he is talking about before getting all sanctimonious about his action.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b71f2eYdTc


There is no "humor" in a presidential candidate asking the Russians to assist in slandering an opponent. There is also no humor in anyone accepting or supporting such a thing. That is "the truth".


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
172
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
173
Views

Re: Russians/Trump Camp - - 'Friends With Benefits'

173 Views
Message 18 of 34

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

I personally consider it a serious issue and I wish it had gotten the investigation it was supposed to from Mueller. And I look forward to the day when it can be seriously looked at.


If you really wanted anything "seriously looked at" you would support the entire Mueller Report being made public and would also support Congress using the Mueller Report to impeach trump and remove him from office.

 

Only a trump supporter would see the actions of trump, his campaign, his daughter, son, and son-in-law as being ethical and totally legal.


As I said, I believe Russian interference in our elections should be looked at - do you not agree?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
173
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
177
Views

Re: Russians/Trump Camp - - 'Friends With Benefits'

177 Views
Message 19 of 34

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

 

Russia is a major player on the world scene so it is only reasonable that President Trump and his staffers would have contact.

 

Yep, Russia is a "major player" in trying to influence other countries' elections, so it sure is reasonable that trump, his campaign, and his "staffers" would "have contact" ............. and they most certainly did.


Try dealing with what was actually posted - Russia is a major player on the world scene so it is only reasonable that President Trump and his staffers would have contact.

 

Is there anything in that you see as out of order.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
177
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
174
Views

Re: Russians/Trump Camp - - 'Friends With Benefits'

174 Views
Message 20 of 34

@ChasKy53 wrote:


Yep, he asked Russia to "find the emails" and they were released almost immediately. Some "business" alright !


Whenever I see something like that I wonder if the poster really has no sense of humor or knows the truth and is just playing a game. It is also important to remember what emails he is talking about before getting all sanctimonious about his action.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b71f2eYdTc

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
174
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors