Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Russians Have Been UNDERMINING Western Elections for DECADES

Message 31 of 82

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Funny how this all makes it acceptable to Conservatives that the Russians succeeded.  It's OK because the Russians wanted their candidate to win.

Where did you get that crazy idea? I am and have been Conservative for a long, long time and, frankly, I couldn't give a rat's patoot less how Russia does. My concern is how America does.

Thank you for confirming you and Conservatives couldn't care less that Russia interferes with and steers democracy in America.  Real Americans would never find that acceptable. Here's your patoot back....no one was interested.

Did you not read your words before the phony "thank you"? How Russia does is not of interest to me - how we do is.

Do you not know that the topic and relevant discussion is about the Russians attacking our democracy and undermining our elections and NOT "How they're doing"?

The rabbit-hole has closed .....again.

It's your rabbit-hole with "Russia succeeded".

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 82

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Centristsin2010:  Funny how this all makes it acceptable to Conservatives that the Russians succeeded.  It's OK because the Russians wanted their candidate to win.

They accept Trump and his treason because.............there is no "there" there.....if you know what I mean.

Obama said that the Russians could not effect the elections. Was he wrong?

He also said, ""here was a survey that some of you saw where 37% of Republican voters approve of Putin.  Over a third of Republican voters approve of Vladimir Putin, the former head of the KGB. Ronald Reagan would roll over in his grave."  Was he wrong?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 82

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members never believe one negative word about their hero and idol in the White House. But JimC falls for every conspiracy theory which Fox repeats non-stop 24/7. 

"The allegation that the money was spent to fund anti-Likud, anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel for the election is based on speculation. Yes, Obama sent money to OneVoice, a group that promoted a two-state solution. And yes that group partnered with a different group V15 that wanted Netanyahu defeated. But there is no paper trail that the money given to OneVoice was spent on an electoral ground game."

Next, comparing the above with Russian cyberattacks on our democracy is absurd.

Always the cloud of "cult, hero, idol" - you forgot Fox and Breitbart - bottom line nations do try to influence events in other countries. It is our job to protect our elections and our businesses, etc.

Why yes it is, but your guy encourages it, facilitates it and panders to it and then makes excuses for it.  What a deplorable lot.

If you are referring to President Trump - no he doesn't.

Image result for head in sand

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 34 of 82

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

So, do we have any idea why THIS president has decided not to fight back and to go so far as to deny that it is happening?  Seems almost like something a traitor would do. 

You don't "fight back" in the media. You do it privately and through the use of techies.
No, most normal people don't, been that's been YOUR excuse for the deplorable behavior of trump for at least two years now.

Obama said, "Cut it out". How did that work out? The solution is private contact and techies.  Private contact?   LOL.  He's had "private contact" for many years now and it's only served trump.  Deplorable!

What deplorable "bevaior" are you talking with regards to the cyber warfare that has been going on for a long time and is the topic?  Sucking up to Putin and his asinine "He said strongly they didn't" comments.  But thanks for asking.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 82

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Funny how this all makes it acceptable to Conservatives that the Russians succeeded.  It's OK because the Russians wanted their candidate to win.

Where did you get that crazy idea? I am and have been Conservative for a long, long time and, frankly, I couldn't give a rat's patoot less how Russia does. My concern is how America does.

Thank you for confirming you and Conservatives couldn't care less that Russia interferes with and steers democracy in America.  Real Americans would never find that acceptable. Here's your patoot back....no one was interested.

Did you not read your words before the phony "thank you"? How Russia does is not of interest to me - how we do is.

Do you not know that the topic and relevant discussion is about the Russians attacking our democracy and undermining our elections and NOT "How they're doing"?

The rabbit-hole has closed .....again.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 36 of 82

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Centristsin2010:  Funny how this all makes it acceptable to Conservatives that the Russians succeeded.  It's OK because the Russians wanted their candidate to win.

They accept Trump and his treason because.............there is no "there" there.....if you know what I mean.

Sigh. I know how this is going to go because we have been down this road so many, many times but could you post the link quoting Obama on saying that?  (I plan to hear crickets for a while now).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXpRswM-tzc

If they "can't be rigged" then they can't be rigged.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 37 of 82

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Sigh. I know how this is going to go because we have been down this road so many, many times but could you post the link quoting Obama on saying that?  (I plan to hear crickets for a while now).

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Conversationalist

Message 38 of 82

@Richva wrote:

So, do we have any idea why THIS president has decided not to fight back and to go so far as to deny that it is happening?  Seems almost like something a traitor would do. 

Yeah, that's definitely a puzzler, isn't it? I'm scratching my head -- just can't figure it out ... 😄

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 39 of 82

rk9152:  Obama said that the Russians could not effect the elections. Was he wrong?

You keep repeating this, so please back it up with a source (a credible one). I'm pretty sure where you're getting it, but I want to be sure.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 40 of 82

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors