Russians Have Been UNDERMINING Western Elections for DECADES

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Russians Have Been UNDERMINING Western Elections for DECADES

Message 1 of 82

@rk9152 wrote:

No I didn't and you know that. Again, the poster posts pure nonsense and untruths as he posted:

You are referring to a point in history when the Cold War was on and the Dems were supporting the Communists as in Nicaragua.

Just simply pathetic.  I see why others choose not to engage in the nonsense.

You just needed something to lead to your "rabbit-hole" meme.  Naw.....others can see for themselves.....

Can't deal with the truth I offer??  Never seen you offer any, but thanks for asking.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 82

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Centristsin2010:  Funny how this all makes it acceptable to Conservatives that the Russians succeeded.  It's OK because the Russians wanted their candidate to win.

They accept Trump and his treason because.............there is no "there" there.....if you know what I mean.

Obama said that the Russians could not effect the elections. Was he wrong?

He also said, ""here was a survey that some of you saw where 37% of Republican voters approve of Putin.  Over a third of Republican voters approve of Vladimir Putin, the former head of the KGB. Ronald Reagan would roll over in his grave."  Was he wrong?

You are referring to a point in history when the Cold War was on and the Dems were supporting the Communists as in Nicaragua.

LMAO!!!!  The nonsense and untruths some post here......simply UNREAL!  I'm referring to Dec 2016.  Simply unreal....

...but again, I consider the source.....

What is unreal is that anyone does not know that Reagan's dealing with the USSR occurred long before 2016. It is a new world situation now. So, just keep the silly laughing - the facts seem to evade you.

Ahhhhh, more of the usual distortion of what someone posted ......Reagan?  I quoted Obama, after you did and YOU falsely claimed it had something to do with the Cold War.....again, the rabbit hole is obvious.....

No I didn't and you know that. Again, the poster posts pure nonsense and untruths as he posted:

You just needed something to lead to your "rabbit-hole" meme.  Naw.....others can see for themselves.....

Can't deal with the truth I offer??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 82

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Do you not know that the topic and relevant discussion is about the Russians attacking our democracy and undermining our elections and NOT "How they're doing"?

The rabbit-hole has closed .....again.

It's your rabbit-hole with "Russia succeeded".

Well, those with any intelligence, including the intelligence community, knows they did succeed.....has nothing to do with me.  But the trump cult response is, "they always do it" and "Obama said they couldn't effect the outcome" and "Mueller's got nothing on trump" as if any of this excuses what trump encouraged and facilitated.

Those very UN-American types are an embarrassment to our democracy.

Isn't it strange that "those with any intelligence" know - but none will say.Yes, they meddled - have been for years. They do; but they never conflate attempts with actual success.  Ya see, they "get it".

But no one "with any intelligence" will say that they effected the election's outcome.  Actually, they do; it's just difficult to quantify.  The intelligent ones see events like this effected the election:

trump and his followers are "worse than an embarrassment."

Again - But no one "with any intelligence" will say that they effected the election's outcome.  

Actually, they do; it's just difficult to quantify.  The intelligent ones see events like this effected the election:

The term is "effected" not "involved". No one has denied involvement for a long time and it continues today. BULL!  Just yesterday trumpy tweeted:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

So President Obama knew about Russia before the Election. Why didn’t he do something about it? Why didn’t he tell our campaign? Because it is all a big hoax, that’s why,

Look at how many posters follow their directions to weaken or (sic) nation by division. Yep, but supporting the Russians who attacked a sovereign county; shooting down a passenger plane and attacking US soldiers in Syria.

Yep, those are the Russians being supported by those sowing division in the nation and on the boards. BTW - I really don't think you want to play the (sic) game.

What could weaken us more than a refusal to accept the results of a Democratic election? Conspiring with the Russians to win said election.  But thanks for asking.....

Refusing to accept the results of a legitimate election - you are welcome.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 82

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Centristsin2010:  Funny how this all makes it acceptable to Conservatives that the Russians succeeded.  It's OK because the Russians wanted their candidate to win.

They accept Trump and his treason because.............there is no "there" there.....if you know what I mean.

He also said, ""here was a survey that some of you saw where 37% of Republican voters approve of Putin.  Over a third of Republican voters approve of Vladimir Putin, the former head of the KGB. Ronald Reagan would roll over in his grave."  Was he wrong?

LMAO!!!!  The nonsense and untruths some post here......simply UNREAL!  I'm referring to Dec 2016.  Simply unreal....

What is unreal is that anyone does not know that Reagan's dealing with the USSR occurred long before 2016. It is a new world situation now. So, just keep the silly laughing - the facts seem to evade you.

Ahhhhh, more of the usual distortion of what someone posted ......Reagan?  I quoted Obama, after you did and YOU falsely claimed it had something to do with the Cold War.....again, the rabbit hole is obvious.....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 82

@rk9152 wrote:

Do you not know that the topic and relevant discussion is about the Russians attacking our democracy and undermining our elections and NOT "How they're doing"?

Well, those with any intelligence, including the intelligence community, knows they did succeed.....has nothing to do with me.  But the trump cult response is, "they always do it" and "Obama said they couldn't effect the outcome" and "Mueller's got nothing on trump" as if any of this excuses what trump encouraged and facilitated.

Isn't it strange that "those with any intelligence" know - but none will say.Yes, they meddled - have been for years. They do; but they never conflate attempts with actual success.  Ya see, they "get it".

But no one "with any intelligence" will say that they effected the election's outcome.  Actually, they do; it's just difficult to quantify.  The intelligent ones see events like this effected the election:

Again - But no one "with any intelligence" will say that they effected the election's outcome.  

Actually, they do; it's just difficult to quantify.  The intelligent ones see events like this effected the election:

The term is "effected" not "involved". No one has denied involvement for a long time and it continues today. BULL!  Just yesterday trumpy tweeted:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

So President Obama knew about Russia before the Election. Why didn’t he do something about it? Why didn’t he tell our campaign? Because it is all a big hoax, that’s why,

Look at how many posters follow their directions to weaken or (sic) nation by division. Yep, but supporting the Russians who attacked a sovereign county; shooting down a passenger plane and attacking US soldiers in Syria.

What could weaken us more than a refusal to accept the results of a Democratic election? Conspiring with the Russians to win said election.  But thanks for asking.....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 82

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist, that video was incredible. She's a perfect example of a Trump Cult member who does NOT want any FACTS. She's just like some our forum members.

You're right, CeeTee. The ignorance is scary.  As was posted before, the enemy is ignorance and we see it here everyday from several.

Today trump now claims Russian interference is a hoax.....he apparently is unsure about our intelligence community.  A week ago he threw them under the bus; then he said he supported them and they were right about Russian interference and yesterday he calls it a hoax.  What an unhinged moron some embrace.

Let's see if we can localize this to just between us guys (generic).

I believe that the Russians have been interfering in many aspects of our lives (including elections) for years - agreed?

I have seen no one in authority say that they were able to effect the outcome of our last elections - agreed?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 82

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

No I didn't and you know that. You just needed something to lead to your "rabbit-hole" meme.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 82

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Try to drop your blind hatred and think for a moment - did he "suck-up" or did he merely report what he heard?

Loathing with eee's wide open and seeing that the suck up-in-chief just AGAIN calling Russian interference a hoax.  This is YOUR guy....and you defend him and his schizophrenic positions.

Now that he's threatening Iran, I'm so glad he wasn't going to play policeman of the world:

What day is it today; what position is the "very stable" leader taking today......China is a long way away......LMAO!!!

How does that relate to you "suck-up" claim.

BTW - No "policeman of the world" when representing American interests. Much different than the interview you posted.

The wall and healthcare  have as much meaning in this as does the childish laugh. LOL.....I didn't realize my laughing at the nonsense some post here had so much importance.  Who knew?

But again, I consider the source.

Again - The wall and healthcare  have as much meaning in this as does the childish laugh.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 82

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Funny how this all makes it acceptable to Conservatives that the Russians succeeded.  It's OK because the Russians wanted their candidate to win.

Where did you get that crazy idea? I am and have been Conservative for a long, long time and, frankly, I couldn't give a rat's patoot less how Russia does. My concern is how America does.

Thank you for confirming you and Conservatives couldn't care less that Russia interferes with and steers democracy in America.  Real Americans would never find that acceptable. Here's your patoot back....no one was interested.

Did you not read your words before the phony "thank you"? How Russia does is not of interest to me - how we do is.

Just to see what will happen, try to not look for an insult to hurl but read and think. Again - But no one "with any intelligence" will say that they effected the election's outcome.

The term is "effected" not "involved". No one has denied involvement for a long time and it continues today. Look at how many posters follow their directions to weaken or nation by division. What could weaken us more than a refusal to accept the results of a Democratic election? 

http://fortune.com/2018/02/17/russian-organized-rallies-election-meddling/

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/358025-thousands-attended-protest-organized-by-russians-on-face...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 82

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist, that video was incredible. She's a perfect example of a Trump Cult member who does NOT want any FACTS. She's just like some our forum members.

You're right, CeeTee. The ignorance is scary.  As was posted before, the enemy is ignorance and we see it here everyday from several.

Today trump now claims Russian interference is a hoax.....he apparently is unsure about our intelligence community.  A week ago he threw them under the bus; then he said he supported them and they were right about Russian interference and yesterday he calls it a hoax.  What an unhinged moron some embrace.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors