Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families was developed by AARP to help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to obtain a free copy.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Russians Have Been UNDERMINING Western Elections for DECADES

Message 61 of 82

@Richva wrote:

So, do we have any idea why THIS president has decided not to fight back and to go so far as to deny that it is happening?  Seems almost like something a traitor would do. 

You don't "fight back" in the media. You do it privately and through the use of techies.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 82

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As we've learned, Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality where the truth is irrelevant. A Republican controlled Congress voted on sanctions against Russia, but the Trump administration refuses to implement those sanctions.

Anybody know why? I'm LOL

What is the alternate reality in the topic. I totally agree that the Russians (and others) have been conducting cyber warfare..

Or are you just posting a bumper sticker and going off into the "truth is irrelevant" nonsense to set up the phony laugh?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 82

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Funny how this all makes it acceptable to Conservatives that the Russians succeeded.  It's OK because the Russians wanted their candidate to win.

Where did you get that crazy idea? I am and have been Conservative for a long, long time and, frankly, I couldn't give a rat's patoot less how Russia does. My concern is how America does.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 82

Breitbart earlier and now Fox!!!!

You are an evil, evil person. You've got them singing alto from those wadded up tighty whities.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 82
if anyone needs to get a grip on reality, it's TRUMP.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 82
or somebody HEAVILY involved in COLLUSION.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 82

@jimc91 wrote:

How quickly the Obama supporters forget...  Obama meddled in the Israel's elections trying to sabotage Netenyahu but that's OK...

You people really need to get a grip on reality...

Frankly Jim  in my book Netanyahu  really deserves any sabotaging. It is a pity that they don't kick him out of Israel. He has done more harm to the image of Israel, than any other person that I know.
HIs actions against the Palestineasn have been legendary. so in my book although I don't remember Obama interfering in any Israeli elections, I hope he did. but if you would care to provide more information on that issue I would appreciate it. would really like to read on that subject.
 By the way, you haven't  answered my questions. don't have anything to say ? or you can't find an proper answer?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 82
Just you wait Mr. Higgens, just you wait.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 82

@jimc91 wrote:

How quickly the Obama supporters forget...  Obama meddled in the Israel's elections trying to sabotage Netenyahu but that's OK...

Actually, Nettie came HERE to meddle in the Iran nuclear agreement, invited y Republicons. 

Question: Why are you trying to justify trump being a Russian agent?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 82

@jimc91 wrote:

First question. Why are the Republicans here defending Russia's interference in our elections as acceptable?  Have they all completely given up on pretending they are Americans?

Second question: What, exactly, are you accusing Obama of having done to interfere in the Israeli election process?  Facts, links, etc. because this sure looks like MORE (and more and more and more) fake news to me. The only claim I can find is a blog posting and it is rated mostly false by politifact.

Kudos
Views