Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 14

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

BY TIM JOHNSON AND GREG GORDON

An organization that monitors Russian trolling has spotted a peculiar similarity between certain types of social media postings that went up immediately after the Oct. 1 Las Vegas festival shootings and again after last week’s shootings at a school in Parkland, Fla.

The pattern: A day after the tragedy, the trolls tweet on all sides of the gun control debate. A day later, they push conspiracy theories.

It’s a formula designed to stir up emotions over mass violence and gun laws, and more broadly to foment anger and exasperation over the U.S. political system.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Putins pawns are too stupid to know they are pawns...

Did you read your own story?  They are trying to spread disinformation on BOTH SIDES. You seem to be one of the worst offenders here who posts these "stories". 

So who is the real "Putin Pawn"?  Maybe the person who cannot see himself as one and keeps posting stories from these tweets?

Yes the KGB/FSB wants to sow discord in America, but they only support ONE major Political Party - the NRAGOP. They do this because they know the neoRepublicans are dedicated to destroying the central Government and returning America to a Confederacy that they can easily deal with on the World stage.

Der Trumpers AG just ordered the shut down of the national criminal forensic lab, claiming its to balance the budget and give more "authority" to the States who cannot keep up wit hthe workload in their own forensics research facilities. Republicans want to do everything possible to make government smaller, even if it means more murderers go free, so what makes anyone think they want to make America "great"?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14

@jimc91wrote:

An organization that monitors Russian trolling has spotted a peculiar similarity between certain types of social media postings that went up immediately after the Oct. 1 Las Vegas festival shootings and again after last week’s shootings at a school in Parkland, Fla.

The pattern: A day after the tragedy, the trolls tweet on all sides of the gun control debate. A day later, they push conspiracy theories.

It’s a formula designed to stir up emotions over mass violence and gun laws, and more broadly to foment anger and exasperation over the U.S. political system.

Did you read your own story?  They are trying to spread disinformation on BOTH SIDES. You seem to be one of the worst offenders here who posts these "stories". 

So who is the real "Putin Pawn"?  Maybe the person who cannot see himself as one and keeps posting stories from these tweets?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

My opinion only...

Whether domestic or foreign, there are "trolls".

The goal, in my estimation, is diversion (divert attention from the real issue).

I don't care right now if the Russian government did anything via social media. That's our bad, as individual Americans, if we believe anything out there.

What I do care about is post-1-Oct, yet another mass murder has happened. It doesn't matter who the reported #POTUS is, does it? He actually has only power to sign or not on bills to become laws, if I remember correctly.

The madness needs to end. Why does anyone need an automatic weapon? I could care less right now if you have carry conceal; my understanding is that is for hand (sidearms)?

What needs to end are automatic weapons. In civilization, what would you use that for? Deer hunting? If so, there won't be any meat left so your point?

Thanks for reading; just so frustrated my daughters were at 1-Oct, and 4 months later children that could be my grandchildren are at their school when the same thing happened.

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Russian trolls on Twitter ‘rile’ Americans on gun violence

Message 14 of 14

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors