Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Russian operation targeting U.S. political institutions

Message 11 of 25

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's a truly absurd question. 

"You want the President to do .... well ...... something. But, if he did could that not be construed as interfering with the Mueller investigation?"

Hello! Join the real world because acknowledging that Russia conducted, and continues to conduct, cyberattacks against our voting system, has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation. Instead of sucking up to Vladimir, it would be nice if Trump would finally stand up for America. What a refreshing change that would be.

Hello - I have been saying that over and over and not just our voting system. They have been conducting a campaign to weaken us as a nation by dividing us - and look at all the dividing you of the "Resistance" have been doing.

The Mueller investigation supposedly is dealing with that. But look what is happening there - it's all about "Get Trump".

So, if you think Vlad poses a danger - better hope Mueller gets his act together or gets out of the way so the President can deal with it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 25

I guess now the question for Republicans is "do we do something about Russian interference with the 2018 election, or just trust Putin will continue to attack Democrats and provide us with a winning strategy via the KGB and millions of dollars via the NRA - LIKE THEY DID LAST TIME"?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 25

CriticalThinking:  Hello! Join the real world because acknowledging that Russia conducted, and continues to conduct, cyberattacks against our voting system, has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation.

Of course they have nothing to do with Mueller, but in fantasyland facts are irrelevant and just get in the way of the conspiracies.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Russian operation targeting U.S. political institutions

Message 14 of 25

Here's a truly absurd question. 

"You want the President to do .... well ...... something. But, if he did could that not be construed as interfering with the Mueller investigation?"

Hello! Join the real world because acknowledging that Russia conducted, and continues to conduct, cyberattacks against our voting system, has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation. Instead of sucking up to Vladimir, it would be nice if Trump would finally stand up for America. What a refreshing change that would be.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 25

@Tom5678 wrote:

who he to say he is not?? Who should be is Trump, but he is a lost cause. I still am waiting for the Dems. to make the country's lack of security a campaign issue.....anyone?? anyone????? 

You want the President to do .... well ...... something. But, if he did could that not be construed as interfering with the Mueller investigation?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 25

@Tom5678 wrote:
TM, as you know that would require then to put Country ahead of party, something pretty alien to most in the GOP. I have my doubts, based on some polls I have seen a couple of weeks ago about Republicans and how they viewed Russian interference, but this time its on them!

What is it that you are unhappy with the Republicans about - isn't this whole interference with our elections investigation under Mueller?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 25

who he to say he is not?? Who should be is Trump, but he is a lost cause. I still am waiting for the Dems. to make the country's lack of security a campaign issue.....anyone?? anyone????? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 25
A few, may, McCain as usual, maybe Kasich, but very few more beyond that I am afraid.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 25
TM, as you know that would require then to put Country ahead of party, something pretty alien to most in the GOP. I have my doubts, based on some polls I have seen a couple of weeks ago about Republicans and how they viewed Russian interference, but this time its on them!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 25

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

TemperMental67: I think they were targetted because they started out pro Trump but have now flipped.

Yes,  but I still naively hold out hope many GOP will do the right thing. 

What about Mueller, shouldn't he be concerned??

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors