Kudos
Views

Re: Russian operation targeting U.S. political institutions

Message 1 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

who he to say he is not?? Who should be is Trump, but he is a lost cause. I still am waiting for the Dems. to make the country's lack of security a campaign issue.....anyone?? anyone????? 

You want the President to do .... well ...... something. But, if he did could that not be construed as interfering with the Mueller investigation?

So ................ would trump pushing Congress for dollars to fund better cyber-security be "interfering with the Mueller investigation"?  Of course it wouldn't. Stop being so disingenuous, it's getting old.

A typical lefty solution, "spend money on ....... well ........ something".

Improving cyber security would naturally cost money, get a grip on reality.

Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
TM, as you know that would require then to put Country ahead of party, something pretty alien to most in the GOP. I have my doubts, based on some polls I have seen a couple of weeks ago about Republicans and how they viewed Russian interference, but this time its on them!

What is it that you are unhappy with the Republicans about - isn't this whole interference with our elections investigation under Mueller?

Nope, it's under trump, your idol, the one you never criticize.

Since Mueller's supposed task is to find about Russian interference in our elections, would the President getting into it not be called interfering in Mueller's investigation?

Your idea about Mueller's investigation being under Trump is strange. Possibly you could expand on your theory.

No "theory", it's reality. Trump is president. everything happening now is "under him". Mueller didn't have anyone meet with the Russians, like trump's son did.

This is Mueller's investigation and it's getting ................ tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ................

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

who he to say he is not?? Who should be is Trump, but he is a lost cause. I still am waiting for the Dems. to make the country's lack of security a campaign issue.....anyone?? anyone????? 

You want the President to do .... well ...... something. But, if he did could that not be construed as interfering with the Mueller investigation?

So ................ would trump pushing Congress for dollars to fund better cyber-security be "interfering with the Mueller investigation"?  Of course it wouldn't. Stop being so disingenuous, it's getting old.

A typical lefty solution, "spend money on ....... well ........ something".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 25

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
TM, as you know that would require then to put Country ahead of party, something pretty alien to most in the GOP. I have my doubts, based on some polls I have seen a couple of weeks ago about Republicans and how they viewed Russian interference, but this time its on them!

What is it that you are unhappy with the Republicans about - isn't this whole interference with our elections investigation under Mueller?

Since Mueller's supposed task is to find about Russian interference in our elections, would the President getting into it not be called interfering in Mueller's investigation?

Your idea about Mueller's investigation being under Trump is strange. Possibly you could expand on your theory.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

I guess now the question for Republicans is "do we do something about Russian interference with the 2018 election, or just trust Putin will continue to attack Democrats and provide us with a winning strategy via out the KGB and millions of dollars via the NRA - LIKE THEY DID LAST TIME"?

I'm all for that. I wonder when Mueller is going to get around to it.

Well, he now has Trump's Campaign manager and his vice campaign manager in jail for crimes committed.  Manafort's connections with the Russians are pretty well known.  I suspect we will shortly find out all KINDS OF THINGS about the Russian interference in the election. 

None of the charges has anything to do with interference with elections. So, again, I hope Mueller either gets around to that or steps aside so the Administration can do it's job.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

I guess now the question for Republicans is "do we do something about Russian interference with the 2018 election, or just trust Putin will continue to attack Democrats and provide us with a winning strategy via out the KGB and millions of dollars via the NRA - LIKE THEY DID LAST TIME"?

Well, he now has Trump's Campaign manager and his vice campaign manager in jail for crimes committed.  Manafort's connections with the Russians are pretty well known.  I suspect we will shortly find out all KINDS OF THINGS about the Russian interference in the election. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25

@Olderscout66 wrote:

I guess now the question for Republicans is "do we do something about Russian interference with the 2018 election, or just trust Putin will continue to attack Democrats and provide us with a winning strategy via the KGB and millions of dollars via the NRA - LIKE THEY DID LAST TIME"?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25

@Panjandrum wrote:

CriticalThinking:  Hello! Join the real world because acknowledging that Russia conducted, and continues to conduct, cyberattacks against our voting system, has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation.

Of course they have nothing to do with Mueller, but in fantasyland facts are irrelevant and just get in the way of the conspiracies.

Are you really saying that the Mueller investigation has nothing to do with Russian collusion in our last election?

I believe it and I have been saying it's all about "Get Trump by any means necessary" but  the left has resisted that. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.