Russia reportedly trying to help Sanders campaign now as well...

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Russia reportedly trying to help Sanders campaign now as well...

Message 11 of 17

I wish that I could present this another way, but!

russia will probably try to throw some support to Bernie. He is the one that they want to run against trump, for trump to get re-elected. Russia wants trump. Why? putin owns trump lock, stock, and barrel...that is why trump does not want his financials released. Why do you think that trump never criticizes putin, instead he supports him. Plus trump fires anyone who report on russian intervention...anybody catching on yet!

It's not like putin likes trump or even respects him...but he owns him and can use him like the useful puppet that trump is. 
And I have heard that it might take a popular win of over 5 million votes in the right states to win the electoral college...

can Bernie pull that, or can any Dem get the voters come out in near record numbers?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 17

Bernie Sanders interview:

Reporter: "Senator, when were you briefed on this?"

Sanders: "I guess, about a month ago."

Reporter: "And what are you going to do now that you know this?"

Sanders: "It was not clear what role they're going to play. We were told that Russia, and maybe other countries are going to get involved in this campaign. And look, here is the message to Russia: 'Stay out of America's elections.' And what they are doing, by the way, an ugly thing that they are doing, and I've seen some of their tweets and stuff, is they try to divide us up. That's what they did in 2016."

"And what I'm saying to Mr. Putin: If I'm elected President, trust me, you are not going to be interfering in American elections."

When asked why this news was just coming out after he was briefed a month ago, Sanders said, "I'll let you guess, one day before the Nevada caucus. Why do you think it came out? It was the Washington Post? Good friends," he said with a wink.

https://twitter.com/MeetThePress/status/1230979295113289728

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 17

Yep. It's why we can't see what's going on at Deutsche Bank. Also, anyone else notice how quietly everything got settled with Maria Butina / NRA / Russian money case? Tip-toed out like a mouse.

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 17
probable money laundering and funneling money into Trump campaign would get my vote.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 17

This is really an amazing conspiracy theory, I has been proven that Russia will help Trump they just fired a lady in charge of security that briefed I guess the Senate and the House that Russia is already tampering with our elections and making sure that Trump gets re elected
Ger Real !!!! and see who the enemies happen to be.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 17

I think that Putin would be okay with Trump or Sanders for totally different reasons. I give Sanders credit for speaking out against Russian interference, as well he should. I do not believe for one minute that Bernie is pro-Russia. However, if elected, foreign policy will be Sanders' achilles heel, and Putin will try to exploit that. Trump, on the other hand, is much easier for Putin to manipulate. I still believe Putin has got something on Trump that Trump doesn't want exposed.

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Russia reportedly trying to help Sanders campaign now as well...

Message 17 of 17

Sounds like Russia would prefer Sanders to be the opponent to face Trump this November, as he was briefed about a month ago by intel about this. Unlike Trump though, Sanders has loudly denounced both Putin and Russia to his credit.  He said if he was President there will be no more Russian interference, period.  We do not live in normal times still it appears, sadly.

Putin wants Bernie to go up against Trump. 

Sanders comments further:

"I don't care, frankly, who [Russian President Vladimir Putin] wants to be president," Sanders told the Post in a statement. "My message to Putin is clear: stay out of American elections, and as president I will make sure that you do."

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors