WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Russia Interfered with the 2016 Election

Message 61 of 87

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Now that we have testimony under oath about the chaos within the Trump WH, we can see exactly why the Russians were so eager to have Trump as the president. The Mueller Report is being referred to as "Fire and Fury under oath". 

Exactly as I have been posting for months. There is and has been an organized Russian effort to weaken us as a nation through division. They knew that if Hillary was elected, the Republicans would have accepted the outcome we we would have moved along as one nation. However, s the thought would happen, we had the "Resistance" and the pussyhat brigade as soon as Trump was inaugurated. An we had Maxine Waters telling people to harass the other Party in Malls, restaurants, gas stations, etc. And we have had people attacked for wearing MAGA hats.

Then throw in the Mueller fishing expedition and, as you can see, we are far from a united nation - fulfilling the Russian desires.

As to disarray in the WH - true, a direct result of things like the head of the FBI leaking private conversations to the NYT (through an intermediary) and the deep state people publicly proclaiming that they are attempting to stop the President because to them he is not qualified.

Nice job Dems you have given the Russians their desires.

Right "Comrade"?

How soon some forget the actions of the Republican Party. They would have worked with Hillary just like they worked with Obama - attacked everything he proposed whatever it was.

Now that we have a Republican President the same group that supported the actions of the Republicans during the Obama Presidency expect the Democrats to support everything that Trump wants no matter how destructive to this country.

How is the “Resistance” different than the “Tea Party”?

The right is so enamored of their ridiculous conspiracy theories that they are immune to facts.

The Tea Party opposes within the boundaries of the way our government  works. The "Resistance" carries on a disruptive fishing expedition looking for ..... something, anything to harm or even terminate the Trump Presidency. 

As to "work with" - yes, work with but not give in to. There naturally would have been large differences  in ideology and I'd like to think that the Rs would have remained true to our ideology.

As to your last sentence - not enamoured, just aware of.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 87
they are truly in an alternative universe, much like their President is all I can say, lol.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 87

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

The dimms on this board sure seem to be hellbent on giving the Russians exactly want they want.

United we stand divided we fail.  Ask yourself what do you want most?  

Your money!

The Russians got what they wanted.  An incompetent snowflake in the oval office.  The problem now is the Republicans have taken up the idea that "he may be an incompetent snowflake but he is OUR incompetent snowflake". 

The idea that we must rally around the candidate chosen by our enemy is obscene. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 87

@jimc91 wrote:

The dimms on this board sure seem to be hellbent on giving the Russians exactly want they want.

Your money!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 87

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 87

NOTHAPPENING:  I am very aware that it was pointed out in the past but you seemed to forget since you pointed out that Trump was caging children - a practice that Trump copied from Obama! Don't point out that Trump is caging children if you don't want me to tell you Obama started this practice.

Do you see no difference whatsoever? Jesus Wept. *sigh*

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 87

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  Actually, Obama was credited with coming up with the plan to cage children!

Ok. Yes, the Obama administration did detain children, but that policy was nothing like what Trump has done. This has been explained here many times, so once again unaccompanied minors were detained, and children who arrived with parents who were taken into custody (or became ill) for whatever the reason. He did NOT have a policy of family separation for the sole purpose of being cruel to discourage people from coming to America. Sorry, but that is on Trump.

AP FACT CHECK: Obama didn’t have family separation policy

https://www.apnews.com/91e9489c7f434099a987bed7defd3f1d

I am very aware that it was pointed out in the past but you seemed to forget since you pointed out that Trump was caging children - a practice that Trump copied from Obama! Don't point out that Trump is caging children if you don't want me to tell you Obama started this practice.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 87

NOTHAPPENING:  Actually, Obama was credited with coming up with the plan to cage children!

Ok. Yes, the Obama administration did detain children, but that policy was nothing like what Trump has done. This has been explained here many times, so once again unaccompanied minors were detained, and children who arrived with parents who were taken into custody (or became ill) for whatever the reason. He did NOT have a policy of family separation for the sole purpose of being cruel to discourage people from coming to America. Sorry, but that is on Trump.

AP FACT CHECK: Obama didn’t have family separation policy

https://www.apnews.com/91e9489c7f434099a987bed7defd3f1d

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 87

jimc91  Could this hoax investigation be a smoke screen to cover up something that the Obama Administration screwed up so bad that Russia did in fact divide our nation and pit Democrats and Republicans and Independents against each other resulting in the toxic environment we see play out everyday now in DC???

MY response =   www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gRe5jve0LY
Obama to Putin on hacking: "cut it out" ...  . Obama told a news conference he spoke to Putin about U.S. concerns during the G20 summit. 

Further along then IN Helsinki ---Trump sided with Putin rather than our own Security Dept people---which I will refer to as  TRUMP being a TRAITOR. and     THAT"S ON VIDEO and no smoke screen here.  

Paranoia, lies and fear:   Trump’s presidency laid bare by Mueller report
 The moment Trump learned two years ago that a special counsel had been appointed to investigate Russian election ...  he slumped back in his chair  LIKE ANY GUILTY PERSON.... and said    QUOTE  "This is the end of my presidency.   I'm "     ( he used a cuss word not allowed here )  

VERY hopeful sign there are SOME repubicans who still have integrity as NEWSWEEK reported that    a    Republican Group Will Run Ad on Fox News Urging GOP to Hold Trump Accountable: ‘No Exoneration, Definitely Obstruction’ KUDOS to them and their fight for our democracy and striving for justice. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 87

To JanMB.....................You may want to look at little closer at what Soosie said. I did a copy and paste of Jim's post and entered my thoughts. I think you have mixed up his post with mine. Go back and look. I don't mind getting credit for Jim's post, but perhaps he wants the credit himself.

Kudos
Views