Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Russia Interfered with the 2016 Election

Message 1 of 87

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

In answer to your obsession - I have no idea. But then I didn't know about the situation reported on 60 Minues nor about the efforts to deal with it.

Again, but I am still asking you this question. What are your ideas, plans or views on what this Administration should do, in order not to have the Russians meddled in our 2020 elections?

Read the above.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

In answer to your obsession - I have no idea. But then I didn't know about the situation reported on 60 Minues nor about the efforts to deal with it.

Again, but I am still asking you this question. What are your ideas, plans or views on what this Administration should do, in order not to have the Russians meddled in our 2020 elections?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 87

@rker321 wrote:

As I posted elsewhere, there was a fascinating article on 60 Minutes Sunday night about Russian hacking. They interviewed a guy who had been working on it for over to years in coordination with government agencies. He pointed out that this election stuff was just an "add-on" to the long term activities of the Russians. Since this is a known problem of long duration, I have no reason to think that the efforts to deal with it ceased in January 1017.

The above post is confusing to all Trump followers. because it doesn't answer the central question that has been asked over and over again.

What is this Administration doing at the present to avoid that the Russians do not meddled in our next elections in 2020? 

It is not confusing to anyone who wants to seriously consider the situation rather than just start a fight - Trump supporter or not.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 87

As I posted elsewhere, there was a fascinating article on 60 Minutes Sunday night about Russian hacking. They interviewed a guy who had been working on it for over to years in coordination with government agencies. He pointed out that this election stuff was just an "add-on" to the long term activities of the Russians. Since this is a known problem of long duration, I have no reason to think that the efforts to deal with it ceased in January 1017.

The above post is confusing to all Trump followers. because it doesn't answer the central question that has been asked over and over again.

What is this Administration doing at the present to avoid that the Russians do not meddled in our next elections in 2020? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 87

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152 

trump loves putin, putin helps trump get elected, russian interferes with our election, trump does absolutely nothing about admitting to or preventing russian interference...that is the truthful reality. 

Spin doctoring: Now you present the thru the looking glass perspective that the Dems are helping the russians?...please! Truth, reality and facts only!

trump financials coming up

Trump was not President when the interference occurred. Someone else was and he did nothing - do you suppose he loves Putin?

Let's say that what you have posted is the truth. so, don't you think that the Russian meddling will continue in the 2020 election and why does this Administration doesn't think that they have any responsibility to the American people in reassuring them that nothing like that will happen again. Or don't Americans care to see it happening again?

Well, since Trump was not President during the 2016 election, I guess we would have to say that what I posted is true.  No kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't kid!!!!!!!! you about such an important issue.

I expect the cyber warfare that has been going on for decades will continue. How do you known that "this Administration" is not actively engaged in fighting it?   And what do you know that we don't know? or are you guessing ?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152 

trump loves putin, putin helps trump get elected, russian interferes with our election, trump does absolutely nothing about admitting to or preventing russian interference...that is the truthful reality. 

Spin doctoring: Now you present the thru the looking glass perspective that the Dems are helping the russians?...please! Truth, reality and facts only!

Trump was not President when the interference occurred. Someone else was and he did nothing - do you suppose he loves Putin?

Let's say that what you have posted is the truth. so, don't you think that the Russian meddling will continue in the 2020 election and why does this Administration doesn't think that they have any responsibility to the American people in reassuring them that nothing like that will happen again. Or don't Americans care to see it happening again?

Well, since Trump was not President during the 2016 election, I guess we would have to say that what I posted is true.  No kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!

I expect the cyber warfare that has been going on for decades will continue. How do you known that "this Administration" is not actively engaged in fighting it?   And what do you know that we don't know? or are you guessing ?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 87

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152 

Well, since Trump was not President during the 2016 election, I guess we would have to say that what I posted is true.

I expect the cyber warfare that has been going on for decades will continue. How do you known that "this Administration" is not actively engaged in fighting it?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 87

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@JANMB wrote:

When Al Gore's Campaign Received Illegal Election Material, He Turned It in to the FBI.

BUT OH NO   NOT THE TRUMP TEAM ---they WERE PLEASED TO HAVE ILLEGAL meetings.

www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/politics/donald-trump-jr-meeting/...
The TRUMP TOWER RUSSIA MEETING --- June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort included at least eight people.    

I did not see the word "illegal" referring to the meeting in the CNN report.

You have chosen to forget, "as long as it is not criminally indictable is OK

You said, "they WERE PLEASED TO HAVE ILLEGAL meetings"
CNN said nothing about "illegal" - have they gone Bircher or RWNJ now??
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

@JANMB wrote:

When Al Gore's Campaign Received Illegal Election Material, He Turned It in to the FBI.

BUT OH NO   NOT THE TRUMP TEAM ---they WERE PLEASED TO HAVE ILLEGAL meetings.

www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/politics/donald-trump-jr-meeting/...
The TRUMP TOWER RUSSIA MEETING --- June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort included at least eight people.    

I did not see the word "illegal" referring to the meeting in the CNN report.

You have chosen to forget, "as long as it is not criminally indictable is OK

Kudos
Views