Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Russia Interfered with the 2016 Election

Message 31 of 87

@Soosie wrote:

AS I said, the left is looking in the rear view mirror.  No plan, no platform, only the past.

The GOPerLords are terrified people will wonder why we cannot have a growing middle class like we did before Reagan, think about what happened since 1980, and go back to taxing rich people, supporting our allies, and making America BETTER each year for ALL Americans.

That will be the end of the neoRepublican party, the Corporate Oligarchy and welfare for the wealthy and the destruction of the environment.

GOOD!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 87

The GOPerLords have concocted a scenerio where it is outrage over Putin's financial control of Cadet Bonespurs that is dividing the Nation and if Hillary had been elected, GOPers would all line up and be the Loyal Opposition, JUST LIKE THEY LINED UP TO SUPPORT PRESIDENT OBAMA.

Der Trumper has tried to get the World to accept the Russian annexation of Crimea and invasion of Ukraine while undermining the NATO alliance and rejecting our international agreements.

He praises bloodthursty tyrants and vilifies desperate refugees.

He expanded the redistribution of income and wealth from the middle to the very top begun by Reagan, deregulated coal pollution to kill an additional 1,400 Americans each year, and is doing everything in his power to take away health insurance from 34 MILLION Americans while ending the requirement to insure pre-existing conditions, not cancel policies when people get sick and limit the insurance companies overhead to 20%.

Republicans cheer and think all that is WONDERFUL, which is why they cannot be allowed to exercise power in our Government after Jan 2021.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 87

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

And it does not bother the Republicans one bit that Trump is the Russian candidate. 

It bothers me that his election has torn our nation apart due to the "Resistance" and it's various parts.

And it bothers me that Putin read the Dems so well - and to this day they do not realize they are doing Putin's bidding (or don't care).

I think the election has torn America apart because Trump did not with the election and  the Russians so completely mislead the strategic minority who did vote for him.  The argument you make sounds like it would play well in Venezuela. 

You are evading the known Russian desires to weaken us via division and how well it is working with the assistance of American Comrades.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 87

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

do you believe or do you not believe that President Trump is the legitimate President?

Is legitimacy based on lies and deception "legitimate"?  Only to a trump supporter.

When you consider the lies and deceptions of the corrupted, partisan Obama DoJ, I guess you wouldn't have accepted Hillary's election either. What do you want - a Presidentless anarchy?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

And it does not bother the Republicans one bit that Trump is the Russian candidate. 

It bothers me that his election has torn our nation apart due to the "Resistance" and it's various parts.

And it bothers me that Putin read the Dems so well - and to this day they do not realize they are doing Putin's bidding (or don't care).

I think the election has torn America apart because Trump did not with the election and  the Russians so completely mislead the strategic minority who did vote for him.  The argument you make sounds like it would play well in Venezuela. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 87

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You're right, he was elected via the Electoral College just like the Founding Fathers said it should be. How that translates to Putin choosing him is questionable.

You know why I think Putin preferred him to Hillary and the tic-tockers are making my point as they assist Russia on a daily basis.

Oh, no question he is the legal president of the United States just like the founders did not believe women should vote and we should be able to own blacks. But, enough of Conservative political philosophy.

Putin certainly preferred Trump over Hillary even though a majority of the American voters disagreed with him.  To put so much time, effort, and money into influencing the election would seem to be more than just a preference.  

Once again, looking at the way this stuff is tearing us apart as a nation, it is no wonder Putin would want this outcome rather than Hillary being elected and the Rs accepting it.

As to your snide comments about Conservative philosophy - do you believe or do you not believe that President Trump is the legitimate President?

We have the same situation with Trump in the White House as they have with  Lori Laughlim's daughter attending USC. That started as a joke on late night television in Euope but it is a very apt comparison. 

Nonsense - he was legally elected - get over it. But once again considering the Russian efforts to divide us - imagine their joy over an American citizen getting all giggly over our President being mocked on European TV.

Any thoughts on that, Comrade?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 87

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

do you believe or do you not believe that President Trump is the legitimate President?

Is legitimacy based on lies and deception "legitimate"?  Only to a trump supporter.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 87

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152 

trump loves putin, putin helps trump get elected, russian interferes with our election, trump does absolutely nothing about admitting to or preventing russian interference...that is the truthful reality. 

Spin doctoring: Now you present the thru the looking glass perspective that the Dems are helping the russians?...please! Truth, reality and facts only!

trump financials coming up

Trump was not President when the interference occurred. Someone else was and he did nothing - do you suppose he loves Putin?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You're right, he was elected via the Electoral College just like the Founding Fathers said it should be. How that translates to Putin choosing him is questionable.

You know why I think Putin preferred him to Hillary and the tic-tockers are making my point as they assist Russia on a daily basis.

Oh, no question he is the legal president of the United States just like the founders did not believe women should vote and we should be able to own blacks. But, enough of Conservative political philosophy.

Putin certainly preferred Trump over Hillary even though a majority of the American voters disagreed with him.  To put so much time, effort, and money into influencing the election would seem to be more than just a preference.  

Once again, looking at the way this stuff is tearing us apart as a nation, it is no wonder Putin would want this outcome rather than Hillary being elected and the Rs accepting it.

As to your snide comments about Conservative philosophy - do you believe or do you not believe that President Trump is the legitimate President?

We have the same situation with Trump in the White House as they have with  Lori Laughlim's daughter attending USC. That started as a joke on late night television in Euope but it is a very apt comparison. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors