Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Russia Compiles Psychological Dossier on Trump for Putin

Message 1 of 8

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Wake up donaldvoters, you have been duped.

Right ON, again, Chas!  I'm glad to hear the growing chorus on the Hill for an investigation.  To many "dots" that should be looked at for connecting.  Of course, most Conservatives are saying, "Wait.  Look over there.  It's Sweden."

Image result for look over there

Speaking of a "growing chorus", this is what yet again we hear from the Right:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

Saw the Russian official talking about this last night on the news.  At one point, the idiot from NY was offered advice from this officil, but don't worry anyone--Trump is running the WH like a well oiled machine--"There is none so blind as he who will not see."

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

Cent - Right ON, again, Chas!  I'm glad to hear the growing chorus on the Hill for an investigation.

dt will be lucky if he's allowed to invite Putin over for a cup of coffee.  Growing investigations may prevent such a gross display of statemanship and maybe some in that "growing chorus on the Hill" will have well used and proper protest signs from walking the streets of America with We The People.  Surely dt wouldn't want his guest to endure that spectacle.  Fools the both of them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@ChasKy53 wrote:

My statement about this:

My my my, it seems that Putin and the Russians indeed had a deep interest in our election and proactively participated in hacking and propaganda against Hillary to see to it that Trump was elected. Putin seems to have had reason to believe that Trump would help with getting restrictions lifted and that he could manipulate Trump.

Yup .... and Putin holding the video of Trump with the "golden girls" reinforces Putin's belief !

I wonder how much time Putin gave Trump to remove the sanctions.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

, "Wait.  Look over there.  It's Sweden."

Good thing his hands aren't any bigger than they are.....oh my....what did I just say....I'll bet I just got in trouble with the 'gentler sex' over that one.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@ChasKy53 wrote:

My statement about this:

My my my, it seems that Putin and the Russians indeed had a deep interest in our election and proactively participated in hacking and propaganda against Hillary to see to it that Trump was elected. Putin seems to have had reason to believe that Trump would help with getting restrictions lifted and that he could manipulate Trump.

The Russians and Putin aren't done yet, now they still intend to gain through handling Trump in the right way, they are concerned that many other American politicians recognize this and are giving Trump and Russia resistance. Putin's and the Russains' intents are very clear and Trump is the perfect idiot to have in the office of the Presidency to possibly enable them to be successful in their plan.

Right ON, again, Chas!  I'm glad to hear the growing chorus on the Hill for an investigation.  To many "dots" that should be looked at for connecting.  Of course, most Conservatives are saying, "Wait.  Look over there.  It's Sweden."

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

My statement about this:

The Russians and Putin aren't done yet, now they still intend to gain through handling Trump in the right way, they are concerned that many other American politicians recognize this and are giving Trump and Russia resistance. Putin's and the Russains' intents are very clear and Trump is the perfect idiot to have in the office of the Presidency to possibly enable them to be successful in their plan.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Russia Compiles Psychological Dossier on Trump for Putin

Message 8 of 8

Russia Compiles Psychological Dossier on Trump for Putin

MOSCOW — A dossier on Donald Trump's psychological makeup is being prepared for Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Among the preliminary conclusions? The new American leader is a risk-taker but can be naïve, according to a senior Kremlin adviser.
Trump "doesn't understand fully who is Mr. Putin — he is a tough guy," former Deputy Foreign Minister Andrei Fedorov told NBC News.
The file is being compiled by retired diplomats and some of Putin's staff, he added.
The attempt to get inside the mind of the U.S. president is aimed at helping Putin plan for his first meeting with America's new leader, the date for which is yet to be decided.

"Very serious preparatory work is going on in the Kremlin, including a paper — seven pages — describing a psychological portrait of Trump, especially based on this last two to three months, and the last weeks," added Fedorov, who said he has known Trump since 2000.
The dossier was being revised regularly, he said, adding that many in the Kremlin believed that Trump viewed the presidency as a business.
Fedorov added: "Trump is not living in a box — he is living in a crowd. He should listen to the people around him especially in the areas where he is weak."

More at Link: 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors