Honored Social Butterfly

Rudy Giuliani Blindsides Bob Mueller With Bombshell Revelation That Changes Everything

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani made a bombshell allegation against Bob Mueller today on Fox and Friends that if true is a total game changer.

Look, we all know something went wrong during the 2016 election and we need answers because at risk is democracy itself.

We need answers and Rudy wants them now: “All those texts of Strzok and Page deleted after they find out Strzok is texting that he hates Trump, that he’s going to get him, that he’s going to stop him, and if he can’t stop him, he has an insurance policy to get him out of office,” Giuliani said.

“I believe Mueller is the insurance policy to get him out of office,” he said.

“I’m not just saying that. Strzok was his first investigator. How is it that all the ones that are eliminated are the ones he did when he was working for Mueller?” Giuliani said of the texts that are missing and presumed deleted.

“It should have been wrapped up probably in May or June. That’s when they figured out they had no evidence of collusion,” Giuliani asserted, adding, “Collusion is not a crime, by the way.”

“There are those of us who believe you don’t have anything on collusion. Do you have anything that shows the president was involved in a conspiracy to hack the DNC with Russia? Of course you don’t. But if you do, let the justice Department review it, put out a report. We’re ready to rebut it. I’ve had report ready for two months,” Giuliani said.

“First he was coming out in March, and then in May. We’re in, now, the fourth-degree of separation from the non-crime collusion,” he said.

“We went to the non-crime obstruction to justice. That didn’t work out for him. Then he moved on to campaign contributions which, by the way, are not a violation of the campaign finance law. You can pay a judgment or a claim against you. That’s not a campaign expense,” Rudy said.

“The Edwards case determined that. That’s another non-crime they’re investigating. And then they’re looking at now the Russia tower. Well, they should go to Moscow. There is no tower,” Giuliani said.

“The whole thing is a phony,” he said.

“You have to show a conspiracy to hack [the Democratic National Committee],” he added. “They don’t have any evidence of that – which is the reason they don’t submit a report, because they are embarrassed.”

“So, I am challenging them: It’s time to put up or shut up. It’s time for them to submit a report,” Giuliani said. “They don’t have, as we would say in New York, a **bleep** thing.”

“Mueller should be investigated for destruction of evidence for allowing those text messages from Strzok to be erased, messages that would show the state of mind and tactics of his lead anti-Trump FBI agent at the start of his probe,” Rudy said.

I challenge Mueller to put up or shut up. You have no evidence of the President being involved in a conspiracy with anyone including Russia to hack. And you also have no evidence of collusion. It’s been 2 years so submit a report to DOJ and we will answer it.

— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) December 30, 2018

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

“So, I am challenging them: It’s time to put up or shut up. It’s time for them to submit a report,” Giuliani said. “They don’t have, as we would say in New York, a **bleep** thing.”

“Mueller should be investigated for destruction of evidence for allowing those text messages from Strzok to be erased, messages that would show the state of mind and tactics of his lead anti-Trump FBI agent at the start of his probe,” Rudy said.

I challenge Mueller to put up or shut up. You have no evidence of the President being involved in a conspiracy with anyone including Russia to hack. And you also have no evidence of collusion. It’s been 2 years so submit a report to DOJ and we will answer it.

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@jimc91 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, give up, Mueller knows a bluff when he hears one. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jim  you mean to say that you really don't know if any of this is true or not?  Jim if you heard it on Fox,  it has to be true.  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Jim  you mean to say that you really don't know if any of this is true or not?  Jim if you heard it on Fox,  it has to be true.  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

Does that mean you do not think Rudy actually said that? GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Mr. Mueller, it's time to wrap it up and show us what ya got!  I agree with Rudy, this is nothing more than out and right harassment of the President.  

He articulated an agenda, he was elected, time to let him do his job.  IMO.

#MAGA

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

According to Credible News Reports ........

All FBI Agents including those like Page & Strzok are issued US Government Secured Cell Phones

FBI Agents leave the US Government routinely for various reasons just like Page & Strzok

The Goverment Issued Phones Are Turned in & all their Contents are archived in data storage & then deleted from the physical phone

The Phones are then re-issued to other FBI Agents

Trump has No Idea How the Government Agencies he leads operate

Obviously if Trump has no clue how anything works he cannot pass on anything to his Cult other than the conclusions of a Incompetent Buffoon

This useless & misinformation is then Incubated by Trump Cult Members & turned into all these ridiculous illogical conspiracy theories

Businesses all over the USA follow these same kinds of policies for the reuse & distribution of Laptops - Cell Phones - etc that generate all kinds of data - get erased & re-issued to different end users

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

@mickstuder wrote:

According to Credible News Reports ........

All FBI Agents including those like Page & Strzok are issued US Government Secured Cell Phones

FBI Agents leave the US Government routinely for various reasons just like Page & Strzok

The Goverment Issued Phones Are Turned in & all their Contents are archived in data storage & then deleted from the physical phone

The Phones are then re-issued to other FBI Agents

Trump has No Idea How the Government Agencies he leads operate

Obviously if Trump has no clue how anything works he cannot pass on anything to his Cult other than the conclusions of a Incompetent Buffoon

This useless & misinformation is then Incubated by Trump Cult Members & turned into all these ridiculous illogical conspiracy theories

Businesses all over the USA follow these same kinds of policies for the reuse & distribution of Laptops - Cell Phones - etc that generate all kinds of data - get erased & re-issued to different end users

But do those businesses have regulations like the maintaining data on government computers?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Rudy has got to learn to have some patience. It will come out when it is done, and like I have said before, he and his boss, will NOT like the final report. You may want to check out this story from this morning. There may not be a smoking gun yet, but, there is A LOT of smoke!! The only thing Trump and his supporters can offer are worn out conspiracy theories.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/trump-russia-what-expect-mueller-2019-n949281

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png