Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rudy Giuliani Blindsides Bob Mueller With Bombshell Revelation That Changes Everything

Message 11 of 38

@Panjandrum wrote:

Another day, another RWNJ "Bombshell". Will they ever get tired of launching duds?

Rudy reminds me of the old story about a man whose wife walks in on him and his girlfriend in a comprising position and he yells out--- Are you going to believe me or your lying eyes? 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rudy Giuliani Blindsides Bob Mueller With Bombshell Revelation That Changes Everything

Message 12 of 38

@jimc91 wrote:

“So, I am challenging them: It’s time to put up or shut up. It’s time for them to submit a report,” Giuliani said. “They don’t have, as we would say in New York, a **bleep** thing.”

“Mueller should be investigated for destruction of evidence for allowing those text messages from Strzok to be erased, messages that would show the state of mind and tactics of his lead anti-Trump FBI agent at the start of his probe,” Rudy said.

I challenge Mueller to put up or shut up. You have no evidence of the President being involved in a conspiracy with anyone including Russia to hack. And you also have no evidence of collusion. It’s been 2 years so submit a report to DOJ and we will answer it.

— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) December 30, 2018

@jimc91 wrote:

“So, I am challenging them: It’s time to put up or shut up. It’s time for them to submit a report,” Giuliani said. “They don’t have, as we would say in New York, a **bleep** thing.”

“Mueller should be investigated for destruction of evidence for allowing those text messages from Strzok to be erased, messages that would show the state of mind and tactics of his lead anti-Trump FBI agent at the start of his probe,” Rudy said.

I challenge Mueller to put up or shut up. You have no evidence of the President being involved in a conspiracy with anyone including Russia to hack. And you also have no evidence of collusion. It’s been 2 years so submit a report to DOJ and we will answer it.

— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) December 30, 2018

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, give up, Mueller knows a bluff when he hears one. 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 38

@Panjandrum wrote:

Another day, another RWNJ "Bombshell". Will they ever get tired of launching duds?

@Panjandrum wrote:

A bombshell from Rudy, Rudy couldn't pour P### out of a boot with instructions on the heel!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Rudy Giuliani Blindsides Bob Mueller With Bombshell Revelation That Changes Everything

Message 14 of 38

PanJ, this thread is a perfect example which illustrates the alternate reality where Trump Cult members reside. In their world of Fox propaganda, Rudy G issued a bombshell to the Mueller Team, "Put Up or Shut Up". They probably couldn't stop laughing over Rudy's idiocy during their New Years Eve party. 

As for "Shut Up", that's truly bizarre since Mueller hasn't said one word throughout the investigation. 

Could you possibly imagine a Mafia mob boss telling the FBI to put up or shut up? Now I'm LOL.

Bombshell? I'm still LOL

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 38

CriticslThinking:   Trump Cult members do not live in the real world, they live in the alternate reality of Fox Propaganda.. In the real world, targets of investigation have no control over the investigators.

I think they feel some dread at the outcome of this (if they have any sense they do) and look for every teeny crumb they think is a win for Team Trump. The rest of us watch Rudy and wish someone would take control of Gramps meds before he hurts himself.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Rudy Giuliani Blindsides Bob Mueller With Bombshell Revelation That Changes Everything

Message 16 of 38

Trump Cult members do not live in the real world, they live in the alternate reality of Fox Propaganda.. In the real world, targets of investigation have no control over the investigators. As I stated earlier in this thread, members of Meuller's team are probably LOL at how pathetic Rudy G is behaving as he makes absurd demands upon them.

This is a bombshell only in the minds of Trump's blindly loyal cult members, who never disagree with or criticize their Supreme Leader in the White House. Everyone else is laughing at the stupidity of Rudy G.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 38

Mr. Mueller, it's time to wrap it up and show us what ya got!  I agree with Rudy, this is nothing more than out and right harassment of the President.  

He articulated an agenda, he was elected, time to let him do his job.  IMO.

#MAGA

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 38

@mickstuder wrote:

According to Credible News Reports ........

All FBI Agents including those like Page & Strzok are issued US Government Secured Cell Phones

FBI Agents leave the US Government routinely for various reasons just like Page & Strzok

The Goverment Issued Phones Are Turned in & all their Contents are archived in data storage & then deleted from the physical phone

The Phones are then re-issued to other FBI Agents

Trump has No Idea How the Government Agencies he leads operate

Obviously if Trump has no clue how anything works he cannot pass on anything to his Cult other than the conclusions of a Incompetent Buffoon

This useless & misinformation is then Incubated by Trump Cult Members & turned into all these ridiculous illogical conspiracy theories

Businesses all over the USA follow these same kinds of policies for the reuse & distribution of Laptops - Cell Phones - etc that generate all kinds of data - get erased & re-issued to different end users

But do those businesses have regulations like the maintaining data on government computers?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 38

@rker321 wrote:

Jim  you mean to say that you really don't know if any of this is true or not?  Jim if you heard it on Fox,  it has to be true.  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

Does that mean you do not think Rudy actually said that? GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 38

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani made a bombshell allegation against Bob Mueller today on Fox and Friends that if true is a total game changer.

The mere fact that @jimc91 does not attribute this article to its source tells you volumes.

It was in CONSERVATIVEPOLITICS2TODAY. It is a website somewhere in mid-America that sends off alarms on web sites like SCAMADVISOR.

Worse yet, it is NOT A NEWS site; it is an opinion piece site.

And even worse yet, the author signed the piece, not with his full name, but with his first name only, JONATHAN.

What does that tell you, folks?

You are reaching further and further into the abyss as relates to sources, @jimc91.

That reflects how much trouble INDIVIDUAL-1 is actually in.

Does the source mean that Rudy didn't say that?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors