Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Roseanne rerums canceled by multiple networks

Message 41 of 80

Crepp wrote -Well since you mention it.  Why did dinosaurs roam the earth when biblical man did and now they don't?  Big game hunting not regulated?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I imagine some time before the Garden of Eden and before that big comet hit, but then ,it was before my time.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 80

Rker wrote-LOL    I thought she got fired Roseanne I mean because she called this lady Valerie a descendant of the Planet of the Apes, therefore, all Blacks according to you are descendant of the apes? So what does anything that you said had anything to do with anything that has been said.?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I was responding to Centrists remark that I had no proof that Obama had the most corrupt administration in recent history .I listed Fast and Fury,NSA ,IRS,Brnghazi  ,SPYGATE etc etc. . You got to keep up RKER instead of jumping in without reading prior posts.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 80

@easyed598 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

---Valeire Jarrett was top advisor (sic) to the most corrupt president in recent memory ..Centrists wrote..and yet again spewed forth a biased opinion without any facts.....quite typical.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you insist-Fast and Furious ,IRS,NSA,Iran deal ,Benghazi,VA,Spygate etc ,etc.

Oh, I forgot, Fox conspiracies.  None of which proved to implicate the President of ANY wrong doing.  I should have known.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 80

Well since you mention it.  Why did dinosaurs roam the earth when biblical man did and now they don't?  Big game hunting not regulated?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 80

Interesting-espedially (sic) since the religious right and conservative Republicans tend to believe in creatism (sic) over human evolution. Now, what did AP post did you find "interesting" as his post had notthing to do with "creatism"?  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you  had been paying attention to  his prior posts ,evolution and creatism had creeped into the conversation. Check all his post .   

To all the liberals  who been promoting evolution over creatism-I imagine Rosanne deserves an apology.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 80

@easyed598 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

---Valeire Jarrett was top advisor (sic) to the most corrupt president in recent memory ..Centrists wrote..and yet again spewed forth a biased opinion without any facts.....quite typical.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you insist-Fast and Furious ,IRS,NSA,Iran deal ,Benghazi,VA,Spygate etc ,etc.

LOL    I thought she got fired Roseanne I mean because she called this lady Valerie a descendant of the Planet of the Apes, therefore, all Blacks according to you are descendant of the apes? So what does anything that you said had anything to do with anything that has been said.?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 80

@easyed598 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 80

@easyed598 wrote:

Alferd wrote-Need to remember - here in the United States - one in four people are so stupid that when asked, they will respond that they believe that the sun revolves around the earth.

No - it's nowhere near a coincidence that about the same percentage of Americans voted for trump - and may have been part of the same group that enjoyed Roseanne's shows...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Interesting-espedially (sic) since the religious right and conservative Republicans tend to believe in creatism (sic) over human evolution. Now, what did AP post that you found  "interesting" as his post had notthing to do with "creatism"?  

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 80

@easyed598 wrote:

---Valeire Jarrett was top advisor (sic) to the most corrupt president in recent memory ....and yet again spewed forth a biased opinion without any facts.....quite typical.

Bill Maher is the face of today`s Democrat party .... actually, if you had a clue about what you're saying, you would know Maher often criticizes the democrats.  and shows how low they have sunk when it comes to them picking their role models.  There isn't a much lower role-model than the one you helped get elected, and who you defend endlessly.  Just saying.......

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 80

Valeire Jarrett was top advisor to the most corrupt president in recent memory and was the one most responsible for putting together the terrible Iran deal. Bill Maher is the face of today`s Democrat party and shows how low they have sunk when it comes to them picking their role models.BTW -Is Valeire  Jarett still living with the Clintons?  What is with that?

Pay no attention to the (latest in a series of) racist tweets. You should still be thinking about the Clintons. 

As somebody said, "I looked at the side effects of Ambien and racism was not one of them".

Conservatives really try the old "look over there" defense. I did not see any justification in this response for Barr's behavior. Does that mean it was reprehensible to you as well as the rest of America?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors