From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rod Rosenstein’s final insult to Congress:

Message 1 of 11

Apparently the RWer's don't like a lawyer that will not bow and scrape to a president, but instead have a long career in government in which he focused on upholding the laws of the State (of Maryland) and US Constitution.      That and he has a sense of humor and is relatively young, so now he can go out and become an illustrious private sector lawyer.   

RW whine is well, whiney.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

James Clapper : "Trump could be a possible Russian asset, witting or unwitting."

Cannot be ruled out IMO. Just saw a headline where Mueller's final report could come out next week, subject to change though.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Rod Rosenstein’s final insult to Congress:

Message 3 of 11

Isn't it interesting that millions of Americans offer their dedicated support to a man in the White House who:

• surrounded himself with a bunch of convicted and/or soon to be convicted felons
  • is a pathological LIAR
  • much of his cabinet resigned because they couldn't work with an imbecile in the White House
  • said he's in love with Jim Jong Un
  • admires and bows down to Vladimir Putin
  • has no respect for the rule of law
  • repeatedly attacks the FBI
  • repeatedly ignores the advice of U.S. Intelligence experts
  • attacks NATO and defends Russia

They also believe every bizarre right wing conspiracy known to man. And they have no standards for the President of the United States. They accept and admire lying, criminality, incompetence, etc.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11
The only one I view as "tarnishing our nation's premiere law enforcement agency" is Trump, time and time again. He is guilty of obstruction, and then some, at the very least, but it will all come crashing down soon. Stay tuned.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

And it continues...  

That sound you hear is from all the heads exploding on the left.  

And some even call Andy McCabe an American Hero... Go Figure,  The office of professional behavior begs to differ.

McCabe tarnished the reputation of the nations premiere law enforcement agency and there are plenty of rank-in-file FBI agents that agree.

You guys are just too funny!!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11
agree 1000%!! Had I been in Mcabe's and Rosensteins's shoes and knowing what I knew and heard and of course all of Trump's bizarre actions, I would have done everything they said and possibly talked about as well because I still see Trump as our biggest national security threat!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Rod Rosenstein’s final insult to Congress:

Message 7 of 11

Rod Rosenstein and McCabe are American heroes while Donald Trump is an American criminal. 

Rosenstein and McCabe dedicated their lives to keeping Americans safe while Trump dedicated his life to building a criminal empire.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

jimc91:   It also means the House judiciary and oversight committees that aggressively sought Rosenstein’s testimony remain empty-handed months after Republicans on the committees demanded answers under oath to such questions as:

You mean the kangaroo court in the House that was working for Trump? They're out of business now and the way the GOP is heading they won't be back. Boo-hoo.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

Oh  Jim  as usual, your post are so funny.

Rosenstein maybe the last decent individual in this Administration. I am hoping that  decensy wins in this Administration.

Besiede he is leaving He believes that his job is completed.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

@jimc91 wrote:

BY: John Solomon

Instead, the departing deputy attorney general is giving a series of off-the-record interviews to reporters, multiple sources confirm to me.

Wow, folks, look at who wrote this article.... John Solomon.

John Solomon's "claim to fame" is that he was the EXECUTIVE and EDITOR-IN-CHIEF of the infamous WASHINGTON TIMES.

Remember, folks, THE WASHINGTON TIMES is wholly owned by the UNIFICATION CHURCH OF AMERICA, a cult also known as the MOONIES. They have destroyed families, family finances, and marriages for decades. Most of the employees of THE WASHINGTON TIMES are also members of the cult.

On top of this dubious resume, he confirms the sources used in this article as such: "MULTIPLE SOURCES CONFIRM TO ME".

Bias and faux scandals follow him where ever he goes.

He is one piece of work; even his co-workers report that he writes without sourcing and context.

Good resource to pick, @jimc91 .

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors