Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rod Rosenstein Suggested Secretly Recording Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment

Message 1 of 26

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Isn't it fascinating to watch Trump Cult members believe every word of a NY Times article when they agree with the author?

Truly a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rod Rosenstein Suggested Secretly Recording Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment

Message 2 of 26

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As I stated earlier, I love it now that Trump Cult members believe every word of a NY Times article. If this doesn't illustrate the height of hypocrisy, I don't know what can.

As I said earlier, I love it that the Trump haters now put the NYT in the same bucket as the Washington Times. Talk about hypocrisy - "If they say want I want to hear, they are right. If not, they are not to even be discussed".

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Rod Rosenstein Suggested Secretly Recording Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment

Message 3 of 26

As I stated earlier, I love it now that Trump Cult members believe every word of a NY Times article. If this doesn't illustrate the height of hypocrisy, I don't know what can.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 26

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Isn't it fascinating to watch Trump Cult members believe every word of a NY Times article when they agree with the author?

Even more fascinating is seeing a person who attacks every news source right of Che Guevara and refuses to even discuss the posts containing them question the NYT.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 26

Rosenstein will be gone soon after the November elections - another saboteur gone!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Rod Rosenstein Suggested Secretly Recording Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment

Message 6 of 26

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 26

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Let's make one thing clear...

The men and women who are in these governmental positions should only have "loyalty" to the United States of America and the American people which they serve!!!

No President or other elected official should demanding anything more or anything less.  And in the case of Mr. Rump, We The People must again remind him that he is only the "elected" "President" of these United States of America and NOT it's king!!!

And what has that to do with a government official secretly recording private discussions with the President?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 26

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

The men and women who are in these governmental positions should only have "loyalty" to the United States of America and the American people which they serve!!!

No President or other elected official should demanding anything more or anything less.  And in the case of Mr. Rump, We The People must again remind him that he is only the "elected" "President" of these United States of America and NOT it's king!!!

I agree with your comment but if I might add:

Any person that accepts a position within the administration of our elected President should support the agenda he was elected to implement.  President Trump ran on a very popular agenda and won the election.  He is in the process of doing what he said he would do.  Any person that can not in good conscience support that process should do the honorable thing and resign instead of trying to underhandedly subvert it.  The people elected the President not the individuals that work in government...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 26

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 26

@Olderscout66 wrote:

So Adam Goldman said "There was concern that if it got out, that, you know, Rosenstein had wanted to actually, you know, wear a wire, and suggested Andy McCabe, the acting director at the time wear a wire, that Rob might get fired. People were sincerely concerned about this. Not because he made a flip remark. Because of the seriousness surrounding the remark.”

So the Deputy Director of the Department of Justice was so concerned Trump might be a Russian agent he felt it might be necessary to tape record his conversations with lil donny.

Republicans think this is a good reason to fire Rosenstein - because he put his oath to DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC ahead of blind loyalty to a probable Russian mole sitting in the White House. Sounds a whole lot like the Republicans want Government workers to swear a Reichswehreid if you ask me.

Do you have a quote where he said that the President was a Russian agent? Or is that just one more addition to the lengthy list of "those" facts?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors