Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Repubs Are Outraged Over trump's Latest Blunder

Message 21 of 31

@rk9152wrote:

I am a register Republican and I am not outraged. Might you be referring to the Republican establishment?

And then there is the point that Obama did the same thing.

Obama didn't refuse to impose sanctions that Congress almost unanimously passed and then congratulate Putin on his election win after he meddled in our elections and Russians hacked into 7 state voter data bases, along with Russia putting 100 operatives in our country posting false news on Facebook trying to influence our elections.  But of course ......... trump surely did. Trump cult members would never criticize him doing this so ..... it doesn't surprise me that you would try to defend his doing so.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 31

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

I am a register Republican and I am not outraged. Might you be referring to the Republican establishment?

Now you know how us Democrats feel when you and Jimmy But it sounds like you are agreeing that make similar statements about Hillary's comments. 

You are going to have to be a bit more specific as to who "Jimmy" is and what he said. But it sounds like you are agreeing that this topic is all nonsense - "but you did it too".

The point here is two fold. 1. Trump was a moron to congratulate.  That is becoming regular news though. 2. The leak came from his inner circle. That means that even his closest advisers believe it was a huge gaff. 

1. I don't see him as a moron and why would you congratulate a moron?

2. Yes, but it seems that someone in that inner circle has forgotten who the boss is and the role of an aide.

I continue to quote Rex Tillerson about Trump being a Moron. 

I believe the word you are looking for as regards to the aides is "patriot" or perhaps "whistleblower". 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 31

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Now you know how us Democrats feel when you and Jimmy But it sounds like you are agreeing that make similar statements about Hillary's comments. 

You are going to have to be a bit more specific as to who "Jimmy" is and what he said. But it sounds like you are agreeing that this topic is all nonsense - "but you did it too".

The point here is two fold. 1. Trump was a moron to congratulate.  That is becoming regular news though. 2. The leak came from his inner circle. That means that even his closest advisers believe it was a huge gaff. 

1. I don't see him as a moron and why would you congratulate a moron?

2. Yes, but it seems that someone in that inner circle has forgotten who the boss is and the role of an aide.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 31

You wouldn'd be out raged.  But Trump's most trusted inner circle are.  You should start addressing your disgust with the ones who ate throwing him under the bus.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 31

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

"I am a register Republican..."  Why YES you are, rk; yes you are....of course, that is what I posted...

and I am not outraged. Not all within the party have equal abilities to understand cause and effect. True - there is the establishment and then there are those who elected President Trump. The cause and effect of neoMarxism would be a tragedy for out nation. Fortunately, enough Americans see the danger and voted to stop it's long march.

Might you be referring to the Republican establishment?  Anyone who isn't a far-right wing extremist....no, Americans who value our history and want to continue the model of democracy that our Founders gave the world.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 31

@rk9152wrote:

Now you know how us Democrats feel when you and Jimmy make similar statements about Hillary's comments. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 31

@rk9152wrote:

"I am a register Republican..."  Why YES you are, rk; yes you are....

and I am not outraged. Not all within the party have equal abilities to understand cause and effect.

Might you be referring to the Republican establishment?  Anyone who isn't a far-right wing extremist....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 31

@rk9152wrote:

Sorry Rk  but i don't think that you are a Republican. at all.  you might be what is called a RINO   except in your case, you belong to the Tea Party Party, Trump's Party which happens to be the FAUX  Republican Party.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 31

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 31

Repubs Are Outraged Over trump's Latest Blunder

Elections are closing in, Republicans have to act  outraged. Depending on whether they're up for election this cycle or not and their district.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors