From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Republicans wondering what to do with trump.

Message 31 of 56

easyed598: If Trump did either of those things ,he would be impeached.

Now that is funny Ed. There isn't even one intact pair anywhere in the GOP, so Trump is safe no matter what he does.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 56

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Support his efforts to do the things that he promised in the campaign.

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf."  --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

Trump Golf Count:  155*

Cost to Taxpayer: About $85,000,000**

Our President made a promise to the American people. Here we track his fulfillment of that promise. You can view our full list of Trump's golf outings here, and see this explanation for more information.

Just the Facts, the Real Facts.....https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Donald J. TrumpVerified account@realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago

Great morning at Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida with @JackNicklaus and @TigerWoods!

It takes quite a fool or someone with hatred for the left to ignore all of the negative things that trump has done and is still doing. Our supreme Liar and Thief-In-Chief.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 56

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 56

There are many advising him against a (chest pounding) exhibit of the new and better way to fight back with a declaration of  "The National Emergency".  Others are all for it and still others are trying to hide themselves away from the chaos.  Cowards that they are.  All of this is causing dt to expose himself as the real life bobblehead character he truly is.  Maybe the spring will snap.  I don't know.

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Damien Owens @OwensDamien I want to skip to the end of the Trump movie where it fades out and captions tell us how long they each got in prison. 11/1/17, 11:43 AM'

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 56

@rk9152 wrote:

So far, all he has accomplished is shutting down the government for wall funding he promised would come from Mexico. He changed the official name of NAFTA to "The agreement formerly known as NAFTA". That is pretty much it. He sure has provided the legal community with a lot of work though. 

So, about those deals.............???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 56

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 56

Saturday, February 2, 2019--5:48 pm CST

I'm also wondering what the Republicans gonna do with Trump.

Terry Marvin  (Dallas, Texas, USA)

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 56

I guess  feed him dinner and give him a happy ending.  I just saw Trumpster just  invited him to the  White House. Please  verify this information. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 56

@easyed598 wrote:

I guess it is equivalent to Obama letting Russia invade Crimea without consequences or Obama letting Syria gas it`s own people after crossing his red line and doing nothing.  If Trump did either of those things ,he would be impeached. Trump did bomb Syria after they did gas their own people . The term**bleep**  doesn`t apply to Trump as much as it did with Obama.  The DEMS didn`t even wonder what they had to do Obama .....It sure makes you wonder what the Ruskies had on Obama.

Russia is still suffering from the economic sanctions President Obama organized the rest of the World to impose on them for the invasion of Ukraine. Der Trumper has called for an end to the sanctions since he was running with Putin for POTUS.

President Obama forced Syria to surrender its huge stockpiles of chemical weapons without risking a single American life. Der Trumper has ignored Russia and North Korea resupplying Assad with poison gas and fawns over Putin and Kim as if he was a 12-year-old girl with her first crush.

Der Trumper disgraced himself by refusing to say a single word against Russia when standing next to Putin, and then telling the World he, the wussyPOTUS, chose to believe Putin's WORD over the huge body of evidence the American intelligence community assembled against Russia, proving THEY RIGGED THE ELECTION. Those Golden Shower videos must be fantastic.

The fact the GOPerbase still supports their Traitor In Chief speaks volumes about the moral turpitude the BrosKoch have injected in the GOP.

VOT OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 56

OK update me please, What is the chain to the Presidency? 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors