Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Republicans wondering what to do with trump.

Message 11 of 56

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

So far, all he has accomplished is shutting down the government for wall funding he promised would come from Mexico. He changed the official name of NAFTA to "The agreement formerly known as NAFTA". That is pretty much it. He sure has provided the legal community with a lot of work though. 

So, about those deals.............???

The question was, "I'm also wondering what the Republicans gonna do with Trump." and the answer was, "Support his efforts to do the things that he promised in the campaign".
It's really quite straight forward.

It was except the majority of Americans did not approve of his campaign promises in that they voted for Hillary,  so it is unlikely they will support them.   Then you did not mention that his promises like having Mexico pay for the wall,  his promises to rip up NAFTA and get a much better deal, and creating bilateral trade treaties have all been forgotten.  

He would make two part promises at the same time : "I will destroy this", "I will replace it with something much better".  He keeps forgetting he promised the second part. 

What has the Electoral College to do with the topic? 

True, he failed in his efforts to get Mexico to pay for our border security, however, and more important, he is not neglecting his responsibilities towards border security.

As to Obamcare - yes, the Congress failed to come up with an alternative to the Dems dream of socialized medicine.

What does your answer have todo with this subject? Where does Obamacare fit into Reb. wondering what to do with Trump? How did socialized medicine get into this? 

Now to the subject. Lets start with the fact the real Republicans left the party when Trump was elected. Some of the thinking real Reb. conservatives are thinking of running against Trump. We see a lot who left the party on TV all the time telling us the truth about Trump. MSNBC and CNN are full of them everyday. His die hard enablers are still with him, and the experts have told us who makes up that group. So as we come to the next election the real Reb. know what to do with him. Get rid of the cancer in their party either in the primary or general election. Their slogan is vote against Trump. 

It has to do with supporting the President as long as he is making an effort to fulfill his campaign promises.

Now answer my questions before you make any comments period.

Yes Sir - or Ma'am - or whatever.
______
Answer my questions.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 56

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Support his efforts to do the things that he promised in the campaign.

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf."  --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

Trump Golf Count:  155*

Cost to Taxpayer: About $85,000,000**

Our President made a promise to the American people. Here we track his fulfillment of that promise. You can view our full list of Trump's golf outings here, and see this explanation for more information.

Just the Facts, the Real Facts.....https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Donald J. TrumpVerified account@realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago

Great morning at Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida with @JackNicklaus and @TigerWoods!

It takes quite a fool or someone with hatred for the left to ignore all of the negative things that trump has done and is still doing. Our supreme Liar and Thief-In-Chief.

"Support his efforts to do the things that he promised in the campaign."  is really not all that difficult a concept to grasp and does not involve golf pictures.

Oh?  Did he promise to divide this country? Did he promise to alienate all of our allies and win the praise of Putin, North Korea (who are both now producing even more nuclear weapons), and support a new Dictator in Venezuela? Did he promise to shut down the government, costing us more that what he wants for a useless wall (with yet another shutdown looming)?  Did he promise to continually lie to his base and the rest of America?

Oh? No - he didn't, he had no way of knowing that the crybabies of the Democratic Party were going to declare their "Resistance" nor did he know of the success of the Russian bots in poisoning the minds of people as on these boards with blind hatred.

As to our Allies - I believe he did say that he was going to take an "America first" approach and getting them to pay their fair share is in keeping with that.

Shutting down the government - no, he had no way of knowing just how far Pelosi would go to thwart his efforts to defend our borders (which he promised to do).

As to lying - no he didn't, nor did he promise those unicorns on the lamp posts.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 56

Chasky wrote-Yep, too bad it wasn't a promise, it would have been one of the very few that he kept.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I posted several lists of Trump`s  kept promises over several months. Will post another up to date list if you promise to print them out so as to help your faulty memory.(might need more than one sheet of print paper)

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 56

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Did Trump promise his gullible voters that he would be a pathological LIAR, while insulting people every day of the week? It looks like most of his key cabinet members weren't very happy with that approach.

I do not recall that being a campaign promise.

Yep, too bad it wasn't a promise, it would have been one of the very few that he kept.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 56

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Support his efforts to do the things that he promised in the campaign.

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf."  --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

Trump Golf Count:  155*

Cost to Taxpayer: About $85,000,000**

Our President made a promise to the American people. Here we track his fulfillment of that promise. You can view our full list of Trump's golf outings here, and see this explanation for more information.

Just the Facts, the Real Facts.....https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Donald J. TrumpVerified account@realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago

Great morning at Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida with @JackNicklaus and @TigerWoods!

It takes quite a fool or someone with hatred for the left to ignore all of the negative things that trump has done and is still doing. Our supreme Liar and Thief-In-Chief.

"Support his efforts to do the things that he promised in the campaign."  is really not all that difficult a concept to grasp and does not involve golf pictures.

Oh?  Did he promise to divide this country? Did he promise to alienate all of our allies and win the praise of Putin, North Korea (who are both now producing even more nuclear weapons), and support a new Dictator in Venezuela? Did he promise to shut down the government, costing us more that what he wants for a useless wall (with yet another shutdown looming)?  Did he promise to continually lie to his base and the rest of America?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 56

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:What has the Electoral College to do with the topic? 

True, he failed in his efforts to get Mexico to pay for our border security, however, and more important, he is not neglecting his responsibilities towards border security.

As to Obamcare - yes, the Congress failed to come up with an alternative to the Dems dream of socialized medicine.

He seems to have failed in delivering on every promise. As I said, he promises something and that someone or something else will pay the price. He wants to destroy NAFTA but only succeeds in changing the official name. He wants to engage North Korea but only succeeded in elevating Kim's world stature. He introduces tariffs and only succeeds in increasing corporate profits and destroying farmers. 

The fact that he won through the rules of the electoral college does not hide the fact that the majority of Americans voted against him and his promises. He is the legitimate president of a nation which does not believe in his policies.

He is the legally elected President. Read a gain my reason for support - as long as he is (insert "trying to") fulfill his campaign promises. It's not his fault that the "Resistance" was declared by the Dems and supported daily here by those under the influence of the Russian efforts to weaken us through division.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 56

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

So far, all he has accomplished is shutting down the government for wall funding he promised would come from Mexico. He changed the official name of NAFTA to "The agreement formerly known as NAFTA". That is pretty much it. He sure has provided the legal community with a lot of work though. 

The question was, "I'm also wondering what the Republicans gonna do with Trump." and the answer was, "Support his efforts to do the things that he promised in the campaign".

It was except the majority of Americans did not approve of his campaign promises in that they voted for Hillary,  so it is unlikely they will support them.   Then you did not mention that his promises like having Mexico pay for the wall,  his promises to rip up NAFTA and get a much better deal, and creating bilateral trade treaties have all been forgotten.  

He would make two part promises at the same time : "I will destroy this", "I will replace it with something much better".  He keeps forgetting he promised the second part. 

What does your answer have todo with this subject? Where does Obamacare fit into Reb. wondering what to do with Trump? How did socialized medicine get into this? 

Now to the subject. Lets start with the fact the real Republicans left the party when Trump was elected. Some of the thinking real Reb. conservatives are thinking of running against Trump. We see a lot who left the party on TV all the time telling us the truth about Trump. MSNBC and CNN are full of them everyday. His die hard enablers are still with him, and the experts have told us who makes up that group. So as we come to the next election the real Reb. know what to do with him. Get rid of the cancer in their party either in the primary or general election. Their slogan is vote against Trump. 

It has to do with supporting the President as long as he is making an effort to fulfill his campaign promises.

Now answer my questions before you make any comments period.

Yes Sir - or Ma'am - or whatever.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 56

@rk9152 wrote:What has the Electoral College to do with the topic? 

He seems to have failed in delivering on every promise. As I said, he promises something and that someone or something else will pay the price. He wants to destroy NAFTA but only succeeds in changing the official name. He wants to engage North Korea but only succeeded in elevating Kim's world stature. He introduces tariffs and only succeeds in increasing corporate profits and destroying farmers. 

The fact that he won through the rules of the electoral college does not hide the fact that the majority of Americans voted against him and his promises. He is the legitimate president of a nation which does not believe in his policies.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 56

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Now to the subject. Lets start with the fact the real Republicans left the party when Trump was elected. Some of the thinking real Reb. conservatives are thinking of running against Trump. We see a lot who left the party on TV all the time telling us the truth about Trump. MSNBC and CNN are full of them everyday. His die hard enablers are still with him, and the experts have told us who makes up that group. So as we come to the next election the real Reb. know what to do with him. Get rid of the cancer in their party either in the primary or general election. Their slogan is vote against Trump.  Now answer my questions before you make any comments period.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 56

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors