Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Reply
Regular Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
214
Views

Re: Republicans wondering what to do with trump.

214 Views
Message 1 of 56

I noticed this post and was quite puzzled.....Why some got reported as inappropriate for using the Presidential language while others it is fine?????

 

As I was told by one poster...."enjoy your ban", hmmmmmm......

 


@aruzinsky wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Answer - do exactly the same as they said they wanted to have done with Obama if he had done what trump has just done by allowing and assisting Putin to grab the United States by the p---y/trump.

 

 


The old liberal mind reader trick strikes again!


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
214
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
225
Views

Re: Republicans wondering what to do with trump.

225 Views
Message 2 of 56

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Support his efforts to do the things that he promised in the campaign.


"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf."  --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

 

Trump Golf Count:  155*

Cost to Taxpayer: About $85,000,000**

 

Our President made a promise to the American people. Here we track his fulfillment of that promise. You can view our full list of Trump's golf outings here, and see this explanation for more information.

Just the Facts, the Real Facts.....https://trumpgolfcount.com/

 

Donald J. TrumpVerified account@realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago

Great morning at Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida with @JackNicklaus and @TigerWoods!

 


It takes quite a fool or someone with hatred for the left to ignore all of the negative things that trump has done and is still doing. Our supreme Liar and Thief-In-Chief.


"Support his efforts to do the things that he promised in the campaign."  is really not all that difficult a concept to grasp and does not involve golf pictures.


Oh?  Did he promise to divide this country? Did he promise to alienate all of our allies and win the praise of Putin, North Korea (who are both now producing even more nuclear weapons), and support a new Dictator in Venezuela? Did he promise to shut down the government, costing us more that what he wants for a useless wall (with yet another shutdown looming)?  Did he promise to continually lie to his base and the rest of America?


Oh? No - he didn't, he had no way of knowing that the crybabies of the Democratic Party were going to declare their "Resistance" nor did he know of the success of the Russian bots in poisoning the minds of people as on these boards with blind hatred.

 

As to our Allies - I believe he did say that he was going to take an "America first" approach and getting them to pay their fair share is in keeping with that.

 

Shutting down the government - no, he had no way of knowing just how far Pelosi would go to thwart his efforts to defend our borders (which he promised to do).

 

As to lying - no he didn't, nor did he promise those unicorns on the lamp posts.

 

 


In your mind is Trump responsible for anything? 

 

Trump claimed to be a great negotiator. When are we going to see him actually negotiate anything? Contrary to the beliefs of the right negotiating does not mean just demanding your way with no concessions.

 

Pelosi had had nothing to do with shutting down the government. That was done when both houses of Congress were controlled by the Republicans. Bills were introduced and passed in both houses but the other refused to even bring it up for a vote.


Pelosi did not shut the government down; Trump did not shut the government down; the lack of a budget shut the government down. They both participated in that.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
225
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
243
Views

Re: Republicans wondering what to do with trump.

243 Views
Message 3 of 56

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

So far, all he has accomplished is shutting down the government for wall funding he promised would come from Mexico. He changed the official name of NAFTA to "The agreement formerly known as NAFTA". That is pretty much it. He sure has provided the legal community with a lot of work though. 

 

So, about those deals.............???

 

 


The question was, "I'm also wondering what the Republicans gonna do with Trump." and the answer was, "Support his efforts to do the things that he promised in the campaign".
It's really quite straight forward.

It was except the majority of Americans did not approve of his campaign promises in that they voted for Hillary,  so it is unlikely they will support them.   Then you did not mention that his promises like having Mexico pay for the wall,  his promises to rip up NAFTA and get a much better deal, and creating bilateral trade treaties have all been forgotten.  

 

He would make two part promises at the same time : "I will destroy this", "I will replace it with something much better".  He keeps forgetting he promised the second part. 


What has the Electoral College to do with the topic? 

 

True, he failed in his efforts to get Mexico to pay for our border security, however, and more important, he is not neglecting his responsibilities towards border security.

 

As to Obamcare - yes, the Congress failed to come up with an alternative to the Dems dream of socialized medicine.


What does your answer have todo with this subject? Where does Obamacare fit into Reb. wondering what to do with Trump? How did socialized medicine get into this? 

Now to the subject. Lets start with the fact the real Republicans left the party when Trump was elected. Some of the thinking real Reb. conservatives are thinking of running against Trump. We see a lot who left the party on TV all the time telling us the truth about Trump. MSNBC and CNN are full of them everyday. His die hard enablers are still with him, and the experts have told us who makes up that group. So as we come to the next election the real Reb. know what to do with him. Get rid of the cancer in their party either in the primary or general election. Their slogan is vote against Trump. 

It has to do with supporting the President as long as he is making an effort to fulfill his campaign promises.

 

Now answer my questions before you make any comments period.

Yes Sir - or Ma'am - or whatever.
______
Answer my questions.


I did


Incorrect. Answer my questions.


i did

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
243
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
245
Views

Re: Republicans wondering what to do with trump.

245 Views
Message 4 of 56

@rk9152 wrote:

 

nor did he know of the success of the Russian bots in poisoning hacking of democracy would in the minds of people, as on these boar with blind  cause hatred of his lying, corrupt character.  He didn't imagine anyone would actually find out about ALL of that.  Again, beyond dumb.

Possibly naive but certainly not dumb. His mistake was not realizing that the Dems would put their partisanship ahead of the interests of the Nation.

 



His mistake was not realizing that the Dems would put the interests of the nation ahead of the rantings of Trump. 

 

The Republicans have continually put their partisanship over the interests of the nation. Now Trump is putting his personal interests over everyone else and the Republicans are lost.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
245
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
250
Views

Re: Republicans wondering what to do with trump.

250 Views
Message 5 of 56

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Support his efforts to do the things that he promised in the campaign.


"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf."  --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

 

Trump Golf Count:  155*

Cost to Taxpayer: About $85,000,000**

 

Our President made a promise to the American people. Here we track his fulfillment of that promise. You can view our full list of Trump's golf outings here, and see this explanation for more information.

Just the Facts, the Real Facts.....https://trumpgolfcount.com/

 

Donald J. TrumpVerified account@realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago

Great morning at Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida with @JackNicklaus and @TigerWoods!

 


It takes quite a fool or someone with hatred for the left to ignore all of the negative things that trump has done and is still doing. Our supreme Liar and Thief-In-Chief.


"Support his efforts to do the things that he promised in the campaign."  is really not all that difficult a concept to grasp and does not involve golf pictures.


Oh?  Did he promise to divide this country? Did he promise to alienate all of our allies and win the praise of Putin, North Korea (who are both now producing even more nuclear weapons), and support a new Dictator in Venezuela? Did he promise to shut down the government, costing us more that what he wants for a useless wall (with yet another shutdown looming)?  Did he promise to continually lie to his base and the rest of America?


Oh? No - he didn't, he had no way of knowing that the crybabies of the Democratic Party were going to declare their "Resistance" nor did he know of the success of the Russian bots in poisoning the minds of people as on these boards with blind hatred.

 

As to our Allies - I believe he did say that he was going to take an "America first" approach and getting them to pay their fair share is in keeping with that.

 

Shutting down the government - no, he had no way of knowing just how far Pelosi would go to thwart his efforts to defend our borders (which he promised to do).

 

As to lying - no he didn't, nor did he promise those unicorns on the lamp posts.

 

 


In your mind is Trump responsible for anything? 

 

Trump claimed to be a great negotiator. When are we going to see him actually negotiate anything? Contrary to the beliefs of the right negotiating does not mean just demanding your way with no concessions.

 

Pelosi had had nothing to do with shutting down the government. That was done when both houses of Congress were controlled by the Republicans. Bills were introduced and passed in both houses but the other refused to even bring it up for a vote.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
250
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
258
Views

Re: Republicans wondering what to do with trump.

258 Views
Message 6 of 56

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

So far, all he has accomplished is shutting down the government for wall funding he promised would come from Mexico. He changed the official name of NAFTA to "The agreement formerly known as NAFTA". That is pretty much it. He sure has provided the legal community with a lot of work though. 

 

So, about those deals.............???

 

 


The question was, "I'm also wondering what the Republicans gonna do with Trump." and the answer was, "Support his efforts to do the things that he promised in the campaign".
It's really quite straight forward.

It was except the majority of Americans did not approve of his campaign promises in that they voted for Hillary,  so it is unlikely they will support them.   Then you did not mention that his promises like having Mexico pay for the wall,  his promises to rip up NAFTA and get a much better deal, and creating bilateral trade treaties have all been forgotten.  

 

He would make two part promises at the same time : "I will destroy this", "I will replace it with something much better".  He keeps forgetting he promised the second part. 


What has the Electoral College to do with the topic? 

 

True, he failed in his efforts to get Mexico to pay for our border security, however, and more important, he is not neglecting his responsibilities towards border security.

 

As to Obamcare - yes, the Congress failed to come up with an alternative to the Dems dream of socialized medicine.


What does your answer have todo with this subject? Where does Obamacare fit into Reb. wondering what to do with Trump? How did socialized medicine get into this? 

Now to the subject. Lets start with the fact the real Republicans left the party when Trump was elected. Some of the thinking real Reb. conservatives are thinking of running against Trump. We see a lot who left the party on TV all the time telling us the truth about Trump. MSNBC and CNN are full of them everyday. His die hard enablers are still with him, and the experts have told us who makes up that group. So as we come to the next election the real Reb. know what to do with him. Get rid of the cancer in their party either in the primary or general election. Their slogan is vote against Trump. 

It has to do with supporting the President as long as he is making an effort to fulfill his campaign promises.

 

Now answer my questions before you make any comments period.

Yes Sir - or Ma'am - or whatever.
______
Answer my questions.


I did


Incorrect. Answer my questions.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
258
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
275
Views

Re: Republicans wondering what to do with trump.

275 Views
Message 7 of 56

@alferdpacker wrote:

Answer - do exactly the same as they said they wanted to have done with Obama if he had done what trump has just done by allowing and assisting Putin to grab the United States by the p---y/trump.

 

 


The old liberal mind reader trick strikes again!

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
275
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
311
Views

Re: Republicans wondering what to do with trump.

311 Views
Message 8 of 56

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:
"Support his efforts to do the things that he promised in the campaign."  is really not all that difficult a concept to grasp and does not involve golf pictures.

ChasKy - Oh?  Did he promise to divide this country? Did he promise to alienate all of our allies and win the praise of Putin, North Korea (who are both now producing even more nuclear weapons), and support a new Dictator in Venezuela? Did he promise to shut down the government, costing us more that what he wants for a useless wall (with yet another shutdown looming)?  Did he promise to continually lie to his base and the rest of America?


Oh? No - he didn't, he had no way of knowing that the crybabies of the Democratic Party were going to declare their "Resistance" - He foolishly believed all of his subjects would glorify his being.  "No way of knowing" confirms the opinion, "He's a moron".

 

nor did he know of the success of the Russian bots in poisoning hacking of democracy would in the minds of people, as on these boar with blind  cause hatred of his lying, corrupt character.  He didn't imagine anyone would actually find out about ALL of that.  Again, beyond dumb.

Possibly naive but certainly not dumb. His mistake was not realizing that the Dems would put their partisanship ahead of the interests of the Nation.

 

As to our Allies - I believe he did say that he was going to take an "America first" approach and getting them to pay their fair share is in keeping with that.

Seriously rk, you've never been a proponent of "pay their fair share" and regularly have have hissy fits railing against 'that concept'.

Can you offer an example of that claim? If not, it has no meaning.

 

Shutting down the government - no, he had no way of knowing (oh dear!) just how far Pelosi would go to thwart his efforts to defend our borders (which he promised to do).  imo, Pelosi was expecting a Yuge temper tantrum when dt was told "NO".  Bad behavior should never be rewarded.  Especially with billions of American taxpayers' dollars.

I doubt mindreading was a factor - it seems more likely that it was pure partisanship.

 

As to lying - no he didn't, I'm going to build A Great Wall and Mexico, blah, blah, blah.

nor did he promise those unicorns on the lamp posts.

Your disappointment is palpable.  Time to let go.

Which disappointment?? Sure, it would have been great id Mexico paid for the barriers, but that's life.


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
311
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
317
Views

Re: Republicans wondering what to do with trump.

317 Views
Message 9 of 56

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

So far, all he has accomplished is shutting down the government for wall funding he promised would come from Mexico. He changed the official name of NAFTA to "The agreement formerly known as NAFTA". That is pretty much it. He sure has provided the legal community with a lot of work though. 

 

So, about those deals.............???

 

 


The question was, "I'm also wondering what the Republicans gonna do with Trump." and the answer was, "Support his efforts to do the things that he promised in the campaign".
It's really quite straight forward.

It was except the majority of Americans did not approve of his campaign promises in that they voted for Hillary,  so it is unlikely they will support them.   Then you did not mention that his promises like having Mexico pay for the wall,  his promises to rip up NAFTA and get a much better deal, and creating bilateral trade treaties have all been forgotten.  

 

He would make two part promises at the same time : "I will destroy this", "I will replace it with something much better".  He keeps forgetting he promised the second part. 


What has the Electoral College to do with the topic? 

 

True, he failed in his efforts to get Mexico to pay for our border security, however, and more important, he is not neglecting his responsibilities towards border security.

 

As to Obamcare - yes, the Congress failed to come up with an alternative to the Dems dream of socialized medicine.


What does your answer have todo with this subject? Where does Obamacare fit into Reb. wondering what to do with Trump? How did socialized medicine get into this? 

Now to the subject. Lets start with the fact the real Republicans left the party when Trump was elected. Some of the thinking real Reb. conservatives are thinking of running against Trump. We see a lot who left the party on TV all the time telling us the truth about Trump. MSNBC and CNN are full of them everyday. His die hard enablers are still with him, and the experts have told us who makes up that group. So as we come to the next election the real Reb. know what to do with him. Get rid of the cancer in their party either in the primary or general election. Their slogan is vote against Trump. 

It has to do with supporting the President as long as he is making an effort to fulfill his campaign promises.

 

Now answer my questions before you make any comments period.

Yes Sir - or Ma'am - or whatever.
______
Answer my questions.


I did

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
317
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
327
Views

Re: Republicans wondering what to do with trump.

327 Views
Message 10 of 56

@rk9152 wrote:
"Support his efforts to do the things that he promised in the campaign."  is really not all that difficult a concept to grasp and does not involve golf pictures.

ChasKy - Oh?  Did he promise to divide this country? Did he promise to alienate all of our allies and win the praise of Putin, North Korea (who are both now producing even more nuclear weapons), and support a new Dictator in Venezuela? Did he promise to shut down the government, costing us more that what he wants for a useless wall (with yet another shutdown looming)?  Did he promise to continually lie to his base and the rest of America?


Oh? No - he didn't, he had no way of knowing that the crybabies of the Democratic Party were going to declare their "Resistance" - He foolishly believed all of his subjects would glorify his being.  "No way of knowing" confirms the opinion, "He's a moron".

 

nor did he know of the success of the Russian bots in poisoning hacking of democracy would in the minds of people, as on these boar with blind  cause hatred of his lying, corrupt character.  He didn't imagine anyone would actually find out about ALL of that.  Again, beyond dumb.

 

As to our Allies - I believe he did say that he was going to take an "America first" approach and getting them to pay their fair share is in keeping with that.

Seriously rk, you've never been a proponent of "pay their fair share" and regularly have have hissy fits railing against 'that concept'.

 

Shutting down the government - no, he had no way of knowing (oh dear!) just how far Pelosi would go to thwart his efforts to defend our borders (which he promised to do).  imo, Pelosi was expecting a Yuge temper tantrum when dt was told "NO".  Bad behavior should never be rewarded.  Especially with billions of American taxpayers' dollars.

 

As to lying - no he didn't, I'm going to build A Great Wall and Mexico, blah, blah, blah.

nor did he promise those unicorns on the lamp posts.

Your disappointment is palpable.  Time to let go.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
327
Views