Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Republicans for Biden

Message 11 of 19

Kid - Ever hear of the Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Yes, the syndrome that calls for human sacrifice, I have heard of. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 19
Roxanna35 posted..

I have never been part of any herd. I have always left that to the cattle.

=====================================================

Ever hear of the Trump Derangement Syndrome?
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 19
Republicans for Biden

Yes, both of them.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Republicans for Biden

Message 14 of 19

REAL Republicans will be voting for Joe Biden in November for a number of reasons. Real Republicans are not part of Trump's Cult, they are true conservatives who put America and conservative values first.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 19

Roxanna35 wrote:

I still have the hope that real Republicans will defect the cult. and come back to the Republican  platform.

Sorry, but I believe that tRump has uncovered the true colors of the Republicans in Washington, they are just as bad as tRump is, their colors won't change and they need to go too.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 19

Everyone in this message   board knows that I am a registered Republican. for over 50  years. and everyone here knows how I feel about Trump.
I consider myself a Republican but not a Trump follower. and I still have the hope that real Republicans will defect the cult. and come back to the Republican  platform.
I have never been  part of  any herd. I have always left that to the cattle.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 19

IMHO the drop in Toad support from us Seniors  will be matched by the loss of Senior support for GOPerGovs who chose to sacrifice human lives on the Altar ot the ToadPOTUS by opening for business before they're even close to controlling the virus and the CongressCritters who enable the Toad to push Red States to their genocidal economic programs.

Could be another 1964 for the GOP.

Then we can send to jail those who deserve to go - specifically the entire tRump Administration and all his appointees.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

: Republicans for Biden

Message 18 of 19

This is encouraging, but I wouldn't get too excited. We know Trump supporters are part of a major cult, where their leader is never wrong, they support everything he says or does, and they will vote for Trump in November no matter what happens.

I think the one area of vulnerability for Trump is the moderate Republicans who live in the suburbs. That's especially true of women in that group. In the 2018 elections, we saw them swing heavily in favor of the Dems, as a protest against Trump.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Republicans for Biden

Message 19 of 19

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2020/0512/For-some-seniors-virus-is-shifting-their-views-of-T...

Tommye and Rody Johnson have been registered Republicans for almost seven decades. So while the couple from Vero Beach, Florida, had some reservations about then-candidate Donald Trump in 2016, they just couldn’t imagine voting for Hillary Clinton.

Now, after nearly four years of President Trump’s tweets, the impeachment scandal, and especially, what they see as his disastrous handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, they can’t imagine voting for him again.

They’re not the only ones. According to a recent Morning Consult poll, Mr. Trump’s approval rating among voters over the age of 65 dropped 20 points between March and the end of April, making seniors more critical of the president’s performance than any other age group aside from 18- to 29-year-olds. Much of that decline seems directly related to the virus, which so far has posed a far more serious health threat to older people.  

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors