Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Republicans for Biden

Message 1 of 19

Most Trump supporters are not Republicans, they are cult members who support everything Trump says or does. Since Trump became President, the party abandoned an array of traditional Republican Party positions. I would be happy to list some of them.

REAL Republicans, with true conservative values, want Trump out of the White House.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Republicans for Biden

Message 2 of 19

"Trump Derangement Syndrome"............... I have never met anyone else, in politics or out, who had so many detractors that he had to come up with a name for it.  I wonder if there are variations. Like Eskimos have dozens of words for "snow". 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 19

tRump the Toad has only done TWO things since Putin slithered him into the White House:

1. Done maximum harm to poor brown people

2. Accelerated the redistribution of wealth and income from the 99% to the top 1%

Those who support him do so because one or both of those things are more important than him wrecking the economy with his Trade Wars and Taxscams, pathological lying, dividing the Nation by his full support of Nazis, KKK and White Supremacists or his calling for armed rebellion against his detractors.

Reagan killed the Fairness Doctrine in Broadcasting so Fox and H8Radio have fed the ignorance and hatred of around 30% of the population, which is the real Toad and GOPer Base. Fortunately ToadPOTUS has been using "press conferences" as Toad Rallies so the entire population can witness first hand his ignorance and bigotry, meaning the 70% not warped by the Republican Propaganda Ministry's constant barrage of LIES will show up to vote, spelling doom for Toad and his enabling tadpoles in the Congress.

Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 4 of 19

ChasKy53:  Of course, all tRump supporters have it. The 'derangement' comes from believing so many of tRump's lies !  🙄

sunluver1943:

shaking head rabbit CUTE.gif

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 19

KidBoy2 wrote:

Ever hear of the Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Of course, all tRump supporters have it. The 'derangement' comes from believing so many of tRump's lies !

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 19

All have I am sure seen the anti Trump spots made by the Lincoln group. They have really set Trump wild with tweets. That group is made up of Ex Reb. and they say they will be making and ruining more on TV right up to election day. Bill Crystol who was a well contacted Reb. said on TV there will be a lot of former Reb. come out for Biden closer to election. He said there is a good chance President Bush will be among them. All should keep in mind most of the good thinking Reb. left the party some time ago. To me I think Romney might not support Trump. Trump will be left with his rabble base so lets hope that means he is defeated if he allows an election. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 19

Well, George W Bush made no secret of his disapproval of Trump. Neither did George HW Bush. George Will, conservative columnist despises him. Condoleezza Rice, a GOP Secretary of State. Colin Powell, John Kasich of Ohio, Mitt Romney, John McCain and Arnold Schwarzenegger.  I attached a link to a more complete list and it does not include the career Heads of Trump's Administrative Departments who have resigned .   You might dismiss one or two as personal animosity but taken together, rank and file Republicans should be asking "what are they seeing that I am not?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Republicans_who_opposed_the_2016_Donald_Trump_presidential_cam... 

Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 8 of 19

Oh my goodness... this "Republicans for Biden", as with the polls and articles suggesting there's dissent among us,  is just more wishful thinking.

I, personally, know no Republican that has changed their stance on supporting President Trump, none. 👍  Quite the opposite. 

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 19

I'd say this is a rapidly growing group - comprised mostly of surbanite soccormoms who just could not forgive Hillary for forgiving Bill and could not believe tRump was really the misogynistic, racist imbecile he appeared to be when rallying his Bubbabase. Now those good ladies realize the threat to the Nation posed by having Putin's Poodle and total nincompoop in the most powerful office in the World.  I predict tRump's vote in the 'burbs will shrink to half of what it was in 2016 because of the level of disgust he's generating with his total lack of leadership and infantile behavior now seen on a daily basis.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 19

oceanedge2 posted..

Yes, the syndrome that calls for human sacrifice, I have heard of.

============================================================

Thanks for your answer as it shows you do not understand what Trump Derangement Syndrome is.  FYI...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_derangement_syndrome

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trump's personal first use of the phrase on Twitter occurred on July 18, 2018, when he tweeted that people with the "syndrome" would rather go to war than be content with him getting along well with Putin at the 2018 summit.[1]
Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) is a term for criticism of negative reactions to United States President Donald Trump that are perceived to be irrational, and have little regard towards Trump's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration.[2] The term has been used by Trump supporters to discredit criticism of his actions, as a way of reframing the discussion by suggesting that his opponents are incapable of accurately perceiving the world.

You are welcome!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors