Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Republicans are complete frauds

Message 1 of 11

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

gruffstuff,

Thanks so much for sharing this with me.

You really do not have to wait for someone to find this trash for you. I'll bet you are capable of finding thinkprogress all by yourself.

The "trash" is the right wing trump supporting cultist(s) that sent the bombs (well made or not). Will you admonish this action and the person(s) responsible if him/her/they are found to be trump supporters?

The poster was interested in what thinkprogress had to say. Try to follow the conversation before putting your 1 cent in.

As to the "bombs" - I do not know who sent them, if you do you should contact police officials not waste your knowledge on bantering.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

gruffstuff,

You really do not have to wait for someone to find this trash for you. I'll bet you are capable of finding thinkprogress all by yourself.

The "trash" is the right wing trump supporting cultist(s) that sent the bombs (well made or not). Will you admonish this action and the person(s) responsible if him/her/they are found to be trump supporters?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  gotta tell ya, Mr, Rupar, rational people recognize the difference between joking with "Lock 'em up"

First, the chant at Trump rallies isn't "lock 'em up", it's  "lock her up". Second, why is that a joke? What is humorous about wanting to jail a defeated opponent? That might be acceptable in Banana Republics, but not in America.

Most of what this administration does is more acceptable in a Banana Republic,  Becoming more fascist by the day....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

Published 4 hours ago

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Mail-Bombs-Biden-De-Niro-Clinton-FBI-Obama-Fl...

Some Suspected Mail Bombs Were Not Capable of Exploding, Others Yet to Be Analyzed, Officials Say

The news comes after investigators said the devices appeared poorly made and that it was unclear if they were hoaxes or simply cases of bad construction.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  gotta tell ya, Mr, Rupar, rational people recognize the difference between joking with "Lock 'em up"

First, the chant at Trump rallies isn't "lock 'em up", it's  "lock her up". Second, why is that a joke? What is humorous about wanting to jail a defeated opponent? That might be acceptable in Banana Republics, but not in America.

First, in the Rupar item it was, "Lock him up. Second, it was not about a defeated opponent.

Try to keep up.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

Of course Republicans are frauds, especially those who are from the Tea Party.  Remember, they whined incessantly about the debt/deficit, yet for some reason it doesn't matter any more as it is now at record highs.  Liberty?  LOL!  Not if you disagree with them.  See kneeling during the anthem.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

@n566192l wrote:

gruffstuff,

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

I gotta tell ya, Mr, Rupar, rational people recognize the difference between joking with "Lock 'em up" and sending bombs theoretically to "blow 'em up".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

gruffstuff,

Kudos
Views