Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Republicans and Fascism

Message 1 of 11

ChasKy53 wrote in blue text:
@v328464b wrote:

I know nothing about the proud boys. Really? Don't stay informed? But I think Trump is the best president this country has had in a long time. Really? Like a very tiny minority of Americans? The democrats have been the fascists now and in the past. Can you define "Fascist" and show the "Fascist" things the Democrats have done? The people that owned slaves were all democrats And you can show some statistics that prove that?; the men that were KKK members were all democrats And you can also show a reputable source that validates that?  Now Trump has brought so many jobs back to this country and what do the democrats do..... And 80% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, hurray for trump.  Everyone was in favor of a Mexican wall the democrats and republicans in the past. and you can show reputable sources to validate that?  But now they don't want Trump to succeed so they don't agree with anything he wants. The majority of Americans disagree with what trump wants. I will never be a democrat again surprised you ever were, unless it was prior to the early 1960's;  I never before knew the whole truth about them and I am not proud of having been a democrat in the past. The Dixiecrats of the southern states were democrats before the Civil Rights Act was passed in the early 1960's, then they fled from the Democratic party, became Republicans,  and the Southern States all became Red States. Were you a Democrat back then?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Regressives objecting to comparisons between lil donny and Hitler would have a stronger case if lil donny and the GOPerLords did not constantly add more tactics borrowed from Hitler to the Republican modus operandi.

Now the GOP establishment has embraced their very own gaggle of Brown Shirts. Add that to their "good people" in the Nazi Party, KKK and White Supremacists, and they've got an even more disgusting assembly of deplorables than Hitler could arrange prior to 1933 when he formed the Waffen SS.

Hope all the Republicans who are proud to call themselves "Deplorables for Trump" are pleased with their new compatriots.

What has our President done lately to validate the Nazi, Waffen, and brown shirt silliness?

As always, saying such nonsense does not make it so.

Wow - posted just as if trump hasn't plainly acted just like a combination of mafia boss, Nazi and fascist for the last twenty years...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Regressives objecting to comparisons between lil donny and Hitler would have a stronger case if lil donny and the GOPerLords did not constantly add more tactics borrowed from Hitler to the Republican modus operandi.

Now the GOP establishment has embraced their very own gaggle of Brown Shirts. Add that to their "good people" in the Nazi Party, KKK and White Supremacists, and they've got an even more disgusting assembly of deplorables than Hitler could arrange prior to 1933 when he formed the Waffen SS.

Hope all the Republicans who are proud to call themselves "Deplorables for Trump" are pleased with their new compatriots.

What has our President done lately to validate the Nazi, Waffen, and brown shirt silliness?

As always, saying such nonsense does not make it so.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@williamb39198 wrote:

Okay great, sounds like you will fit right in with trump and his group. Good luck and hope that you will view Country over party. Some of trump and gang have seemed to forget about the Country part!

And they do seem to support putin and russia over the USA. And dictator worship seems to be a big part of their gig. But, good luck anyway. 

Never Forget

I saw Trump as a better option than Hillary.

Now, trust me - that did not make me support Putin, he was and is doing nothing for America. On the other hand, President Trump is doing good for America. It is that which I support and there is no "dictator worship" in that.

Try to think realistically rather than using the cliches.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

@v328464b wrote:

I know nothing about the proud boys.  But I think Trump is the best president this country has had in a long time.  The democrats have been the fascists now and in the past.  The people that owned slaves were all democrats; the men that were KKK members were all democrats.  Now Trump has brought so many jobs back to this country and what do the democrats do.....   Everyone was in favor of a Mexican wall the democrats and republicans in the past.  But now they don't want Trump to succeed so they don't agree with anything he wants.  I will never be a democrat again;  I never before knew the whole truth about them and I am not proud of having been a democrat in the past.

Take out the first sentence and I have read the same thing in here word for word before.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

@v328464b wrote:

I know nothing about the proud boys.  But I think Trump is the best president this country has had in a long time.  Smiley Frustrated

The democrats have been the fascists now and in the past. Interesting....can you provide a few examples?

The people that owned slaves were all democrats; You do know the Democrats and Republicans merged and became the Democratic Party back in 1830, don't you?  So how do you know which were Repubs and which weren't?   By 184o the two party's were the Dems (and merged Repubs) and Whigs.   the men that were KKK members were all democrats.  Which included the former Repubs.....

Now Trump has brought so many jobs back to this country and what do the democrats do.....I don't know, please tell us.  But please use actual facts....

Everyone was in favor of a Mexican wall the democrats and republicans in the past.  Not coast to coast.   But now they don't want Trump to succeed so they don't agree with anything he wants. Again, not true.  They agreed to letting the Generals actually fight the war against ISIS.  They support border security, just not the wall.....

I will never be a democrat again; Great!

I never before knew the whole truth about them and I am not proud of having been a democrat in the past.  What about before you knew the truth about trump?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

Remember your history - (did trump learn this and does he remember it?) - how things worked out for the Fascist Mussolini and his mistress Claretta Petacci?

Is liddle Donnie counting on Putin to save him if things go wrong?

Mussolini_e_Petacci_a_Piazzale_Loreto,_1945.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

Okay great, sounds like you will fit right in with trump and his group. Good luck and hope that you will view Country over party. Some of trump and gang have seemed to forget about the Country part!

And they do seem to support putin and russia over the USA. And dictator worship seems to be a big part of their gig. But, good luck anyway. 

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

I know nothing about the proud boys.  But I think Trump is the best president this country has had in a long time.  The democrats have been the fascists now and in the past.  The people that owned slaves were all democrats; the men that were KKK members were all democrats.  Now Trump has brought so many jobs back to this country and what do the democrats do.....   Everyone was in favor of a Mexican wall the democrats and republicans in the past.  But now they don't want Trump to succeed so they don't agree with anything he wants.  I will never be a democrat again;  I never before knew the whole truth about them and I am not proud of having been a democrat in the past.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors