Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Republicans Don't Try To Steal Elections?

Message 1 of 19

Republicans Don't Try To Steal Elections?

"Oh, yeah they do!"

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

@ChasKy53

Yes, repubs try to steal, they have no good platforms for people to run on. 

Your last sentence brings up something that I toss around all the time. Are we too passive, trying to be rational, forgiving, and caring? Or do we need to become 

“junkyard dogs” and break the chains of civility to counter lying, cheating repubs. 

Start screaming about every repub transgression on our society? 

I love Michelle Obama, but I’m tired of going high...or turning the other cheek. 

It’s for certain that repubs will whine if we treat them the way that they have treated others!

Suggestions?...Anyone

The area between being strong or over the line?

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Looks like the NC GOPers are going "old School" - Just steal the actual ballots. Will this replace the Gerrymander?

It won't replace the Gerrymander but it sure enhances it. If the Democrats were doing either the conservatives would be whining and howling at the moon about it.

tRumpservatives are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

Looks like the NC GOPers are going "old School" - Just steal the actual ballots. Will this replace the Gerrymander?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

What has happened in North Carolina is something else,  It is a miracle that Trump hasn't blamed the undocumented for this scandal.

Sorry I took so long to get this entirely posted, the editor gave me a bunch of trouble for some reason.

Yep, trump or his extreme right supporters will most likely try to discount this and blame it on something. The Republicans have whined and 'howled at the moon' about voter fraud, and now this happens. There's a lot more information in the link than what I copied and pasted, it's amazing the lengths the Right will go to to win elections. This will most likely result in the Democrats getting yet another seat in the House. That would make 41 new seats.

This Republican will blame it on something - partisanship and the extremes our society has gone to. Is there something there or are the Dems manufacturing it - we shall (hopefully) find out. Did the Dem really win - we shall (hopefully) find out. 

In the mean time we can attack each other over NC and South FL, or we can await the final resolution (FL has been decided).

No comment on what the Republicans got caught doing?

tRumpservatives are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

IMO, the GOP found a RW "christian pastor" who 'had a calling for more power" than his church followers.    Follow the Money and hiring an ex-Felon to do the dirty work is moving forward.    When people were paid and they admit what they took cash, but claim they didn't know what they did was illegal, will the GOP demand that they not go to prison, unlike the woman in TX?  

I had to laugh as some in NC were demanding that DEMS cheated because they won...when in fact is that GOP must have done it on the cheap and that is why they got caught.     

NOTE:   This was a repeat of 2016, but the GOP attempted to take down a Dem and got laughed out of court because again, they hired / paid not smart people.   ( American Life).

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

What has happened in North Carolina is something else,  It is a miracle that Trump hasn't blamed the undocumented for this scandal.

Sorry I took so long to get this entirely posted, the editor gave me a bunch of trouble for some reason.

Yep, trump or his extreme right supporters will most likely try to discount this and blame it on something. The Republicans have whined and 'howled at the moon' about voter fraud, and now this happens. There's a lot more information in the link than what I copied and pasted, it's amazing the lengths the Right will go to to win elections. This will most likely result in the Democrats getting yet another seat in the House. That would make 41 new seats.

This Republican will blame it on something - partisanship and the extremes our society has gone to. Is there something there or are the Dems manufacturing it - we shall (hopefully) find out. Did the Dem really win - we shall (hopefully) find out. 

In the mean time we can attack each other over NC and South FL, or we can await the final resolution (FL has been decided).

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

What do illegals have to do with this situation?

Nothing - they can't and don't vote. The POINT is lil' donny claims it was 3,000,000 illegal aliens who voted for Hillary that gave her the popular vote victory. He also claims it's illegals who are responsible for all Democrat wins in 2018, and the lofo base shouts their agreement.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

@Roxanna35 wrote:

What do illegals have to do with this situation?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19

I’ve seen him 3 times today, and woodhouse has been less than convincing. It was more like a cat dancing around on a hot grill. Just trying to make excuses for the repub that it looks like was trying to dispose of legal votes! Which is so illegal.  

Remember the repub motto: “cheat if you have to!” What a bunch of sorry, lying *****! No morals, no scruples, no support of our countries institutions. Let’s start calling them for who they are...traitors!

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors