Conversationalist

Republican Voters against Trump.

"Republican Voters against Trump." For any 2016 Trump voter who might be curious as to why other Trump voters are not going to vote for him again, you should go to this website and watch their testimonials. https://rvat.org/

Honored Social Butterfly

The rest of the World gets along great without cash bails. They consider the history of the defendant, the seriousness of the crime s/he's accused of, and if they're likely to show up for trial, they're released until the trial.

If the crime is serious, or their history shows they;re unlikely to show up for trial, no amount of money gets them out, and they are held until their trial.

Problem for Republicans supporting this rational approach is it means a whole lot of white collar crooks would be sitting in jail, and that would reduce the eligible voters in the Republican base.

Biden is on the side of Justice and Reason which is why no tRump supporter likes his policies.

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump World resides in an Alternate Reality. Their only purpose in life is defending/protecting everything their Supreme Leader in the White House says or does. They generally live in an all white rural environment, so everybody around them not only looks alike, they also think alike. 

Therefore, they have no understanding of how much Comrade Trump is hated by decent Americans. That was the big reason for the record setting Blue Wave in the 2018 mid-term elections.

Silver Conversationalist

Here's an interesting poll:

Fox News Poll: Biden holds lead over Trump as coronavirus concerns grip nation

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-biden-holds-lead-over-trump-as-coronavirus-concerns-g...

Trump is an aperture in the fundament.
Honored Social Butterfly

predictions and pollspredictions and polls

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

I wondered which one his aides show IMPOTUS. 🤔 Thanks for sharing.

Of course, we know all the rest are "fake polls" because IMPOTUS told Chris Wallace that, so it must be true.

We also can be assured that IMPOTUS knows what he's talking about because he did better on this cognitive test than anyone else EVER!

mocatest.jpg

rotfl3.gifHoo boy!  Time out.  My side hurts.

Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

I wondered which one his aides show IMPOTUS. 🤔 Thanks for sharing.

Of course, we know all the rest are "fake polls" because IMPOTUS told Chris Wallace that, so it must be true.

We also can be assured that IMPOTUS knows what he's talking about because he did better on this cognitive test than anyone else EVER!

mocatest.jpg

rotfl3.gifHoo boy!  Time out.  My side hurts.

Trump couldn't find his way out of a one seat outhouse.

So who did Trump pay to take the test for him?

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch    Of course he can answer all those questions, He uses a cue card

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I wonder if they realize that that poster is actually wishful thinking?

goodlol.jpg

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Core tRump supporters live in a  complete alternate reality. tRump has lost so much support that if the election were held today he would lose badly, it may be even worse by November.

Of course there is always restricted voting that the Republicans practice.

I think we will finally rid America of this White Supremacist Fascist in the White House !

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

ChasKy: 

Core tRump supporters live in a  complete alternate reality. tRump has lost so much support that if the election were held today he would lose badly, it may be even worse by November.

Reality can't break through the bubble they live in.

U.S. Party Preferences Have Swung Sharply Toward Democrats

https://news.gallup.com/poll/315734/party-preferences-swung-sharply-toward-democrats.aspx?utm_source...

Honored Social Butterfly

The Lincoln Project a Republican movement. has now in it  funds, over 400.million dollrars. their videos are now shown all over this country, That money is not Democratic money, the Democrats are and should pur thier money in their party. but together we will defend and defeat the aberration in the White House. 
That % of Republican has  been shrinking too much. and more and more will shikk every day. Now we will see Americans, both Republicans and Democrats fighting for a common cause. 

no name
Gold Conversationalist

1_pYzyN1rhvZNWwtweY0mPig.jpeg

Honored Social Butterfly

@OscarE1968 

Great chain of command chart. 
I would presume on the next level down we would have barr, miller, pence, pompeo, and others. I wonder if any of these people realize how much that they are being played by putin, fox, and trump...if they do realize it, that’s even worse...it makes them complicit in the corruption and crimes against our Country. 

Gold Conversationalist

@williamb39198 like my Grandpa use to say " lost sheep always follow the wolf ". I am neither Democrat nor Republican ( I'm Native American ) I don't care about the politics of this nation ( I'm a member of a Sovereign Nation ) but even so I can see thru the smoke screen. Nothing has happened all your president has done in a racist/fascist manner is destroy all that obama accomplished. It's been nothing but lies, schemes and scams so when he leaves office he and his family, the rich and privilege and certain companies will profit from his lame presidency. That people actually believe he's their saviour their great hope is CRAZY !!!!!! 

Honored Social Butterfly

LOL...

It costs $5 right now to purchase a domain name that uses the .org suffix.

96% of Republicans support President Trump.

November 2020 will be the ultimate poll.  To all my Trump hating friends, pace yourselves you are likely to have him as your President until 2024.

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

To all my Trump hating friends, pace yourselves you are likely to have him as your President until 2024.

Yeah .... he may refuse to step down when he loses in 2020!

Honored Social Butterfly

jimc91:   To all my Trump hating friends, pace yourselves you are likely to have him as your President until 2024.

It will be fun to show you this on Nov. 4th.🤣

Gold Conversationalist

3vzwc7.jpg

This is what the True Republican Party under Trump stands for. The Rich and Privilege get richer at any cost. Sooner or later His people will come to realize they were just pawns for his schemes. Lost sheep always follow the Wolf.

Regular Social Butterfly

IrisP632884 wrote:

"Republican Voters against Trump." For any 2016 Trump voter who might be curious as to why other Trump voters are not going to vote for him again, you should go to this website and watch their testimonials. https://rvat.org/

@IrisP632884   I went to the link you posted.  Trump voters (not voting for him again)  is what got my attention.  lol  If any of these people are/were previous Trump voters or republicans etc, then they sound like they have been brain washed by the hypocrisy of the democrat insanity.  They sound like most of the dems in these forums... *shrugs*

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos

@sunluvngal wrote:
IrisP632884 wrote:

@IrisP632884   I went to the link you posted.  Trump voters (not voting for him again)  is what got my attention.  lol  If any of these people are/were previous Trump voters or republicans etc, then they sound like they have been brain washed by the hypocrisy of the democrat insanity.  They sound like most of the dems in these forums... *shrugs*

Brainwashed?  Insanity?  Maybe the reason they sound like "most of the dems [sic] in these forums" is because you are hearing what the majority of Americans think, regardless of party affiliation.

Honored Social Butterfly

sunluvngal:   If any of these people are/were previous Trump voters or republicans etc, then they sound like they have been brain washed by the hypocrisy of the democrat insanity. 

They've been brainwashed by reality, by what's in front of them every day.

Regular Social Butterfly

Panjandrum wrote: 

They've been brainwashed by reality, by what's in front of them every day.

@Panjandrum   Ohhhh, if only that were true.  *sigh*

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@IrisP632884  I guess because there are many real Republicans that are not Trump followers Trump has never represented the Republican party, he has hijacked that party and the ones that are in the Senate decided to follow him That does not mean that many Republicans will vote for Trump on the contrary, there are now many organizations that are doing a very good job in trying to defeat Trump. One of them is the Lincoln Project. I have put many of their videos perhaps you would like to see those videos

no name
Regular Social Butterfly

@IrisP632884  Regarding  "Republican Voters against Trump:  Unfortunately, there will always be the sheep in this country. 

Roxanna35 wrote:

Trump has never represented the Republican party, he has hijacked that party and the ones that are in the Senate decided to follow him 

@Roxanna35   Ridiculous, he didn't "hi-jack diddly squat. President Trump has ALWAYS represented "WE THE PEOPLE", which in this case happens to be the Republican Party, and THAT is why we elected him and will do so again in 2020.  He represents and truly cares about ALL people, unlike the majority of politicians in this country. He was never a politician but rather a very caring American citizen of "WE THE PEOPLE".  No amount of your bias can change that. No matter what you Trump haters spew constantly...

If people want a continuence of the insanity happening in our streets across this country, plus higher taxes, "redirecting" of funds from our police, encouraging police being brutalized, allowing criminals to go free with the no cash bail laws and even more insanity, then by all means...vote biden!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

@IrisP632884  Regarding  "Republican Voters against Trump:  Unfortunately, there will always be the sheep in this country. 

There will always be those who realize that they have been conned ... like the Republicans now abandoning Trump!!!

Roxanna35 wrote:

Trump has never represented the Republican party, he has hijacked that party and the ones that are in the Senate decided to follow him 

@Roxanna35   Ridiculous, he didn't "hi-jack diddly squat. President Trump has ALWAYS represented "WE THE PEOPLE", which in this case happens to be the Republican Party,

No ...... for Trump "WE THE PEOPLE" only means himself .... always has .... always will be!!!!

and THAT is why we elected him and will do so again in 2020. 

"We" did not elect him. Trump was elected by those he conned .... and of course Russian interference!!!!

He represents and truly cares about ALL people, unlike the majority of politicians in this country.

No way .... Trump has disparaged and insulted Mexicans, Muslims, women, Black people, disabled people ....

He was never a politician but rather a very caring American citizen of "WE THE PEOPLE".  No amount of your bias can change that.

Facts do however change what you'd like to believe!!!

No matter what you Trump haters spew constantly...

That would be facts and the truth!!!

If people want a continuence of the insanity happening in our streets across this country, plus higher taxes,  "redirecting" of funds from our police, encouraging police being brutalized, allowing criminals to go free with the no cash bail laws and even more insanity, then by all means...vote biden!

Actually, it's Trump who is allowing "criminals to go free" and causing the insanity in our streets with his hate filled rhetoric.

And Biden NEVER supported de-funding of our police or advocated brutality toward them as you fallaciously accuse!!!!

Hello everyone,

Please remember to post according to the community guidelines, and refrain from insults and inflammatory comments.

We are a community of people with diverse beliefs, opinions and backgrounds, so please be respectful and refrain from making hateful and/or incendiary comments. You are free to express your opinions, but you must do so in a way that respects the opinions of others.

Thank you for your cooperation in making the AARP Community a safe and welcoming place for all.
http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

@sunluvngal wrote:

Roxanna35 wrote:

@Roxanna35   Ridiculous, he didn't "hi-jack diddly squat. President Trump has ALWAYS represented "WE THE PEOPLE", which in this case happens to be the Republican Party, and THAT is why we elected him and will do so again in 2020.  He represents and truly cares about ALL people, unlike the majority of politicians in this country. He was never a politician but rather a very caring American citizen of "WE THE PEOPLE".  No amount of your bias can change that. No matter what you Trump haters spew constantly...

If people want a continuence of the insanity happening in our streets across this country, plus higher taxes, "redirecting" of funds from our police, encouraging police being brutalized, allowing criminals to go free with the no cash bail laws and even more insanity, then by all means...vote biden!

Did you just say that "We the people" means Republicans?  *shaking my head*

The rest of this sounds just like ♫ Rockin' Donnie! Tweet! Tweet! ♫ -- laying out some pretty serious accusations with no evidence.

Regular Social Butterfly

MsStretch wrote:

Did you just say that "We the people" means Republicans?  *shaking my head*

The rest of this sounds just like ♫ Rockin' Donnie! Tweet! Tweet! ♫ -- laying out some pretty serious accusations with no evidence.

@MsStretch   To clarify, NO i did not say we the people "means Republicans"! "WE THE PEOPLE" means ALL  (legal) U.S. citizens and THAT is who President Trump represents and cares about. Twisting of meanings and words is what the dimms do.  (i like another posters use of the word dems to dimms.  It just works.  lol)

The "evidence" is in the last almost 4 years...should any of you be able to deal with reality.  Sadly, that has not been the case...

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

What you see happening in this thread is how badly or how little the Trump backers know about him, and what he has done over his lifetime.

Last evening on TV Chris Cumo interviewed Mary. Both are from NY. Mary was talking about how her family reacted to Donald being chosen to run for President by the Reb. Party.  They never thought it would happen since to start with Donald was never a Reb. but just using this for his own benefit. No one in the Trump family including Mary thought he would be elected based on what he had  been over the years. They could not understand how anyone would fall for Donald's line. Trumps sister the judge said he could never and should never be elected, and Mary agreed with her. They never knew so many people would be taken in by Donald. Mary told Chris NY people who new Trump would never have fallen for his line.

If you read some of the things his backers post about him you see what they were talking about. Trump never represented anyone but himself. He cares about no one, and is willing to see people hurt and worse if it will advance what he wants. His only goals is himself. All of the people who know Donald have told us he same thing and backed it up with facts yet there are still people who refuse to accept the truth.

We see it everyday with the virus. It is even worse with the virus as his enablers who are governors carry out his wishes even though it increases the misery to  the people of their States. Just to day we see the death rate in AZ skyrocket, and people having the virus increase yet the Gov. does nothing to try and fix the problem and the Trump supporters in the State back him.

This is what is facing all the Americans working hard to free the USA of the mob boss menus in Nov. You have to wounder how can people allow this much misery to occur and accept it, and back the people causing it.

One thing it means we all have to work harder to save the USA from Trump and all his backers. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png