Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Republican SCOTUS Strips Congress of the Power of The Purse

Message 1 of 2

@Olderscout66 
Unbelievable...of course, they have okayed dark money in our elections, and struck down voting rights. This just amplifies my priority belief that we keep the House, and regain the Senate...The Presidency at this point would be a bonus, and I do hope that Biden is elected. But currently, the any real power of opposition, to barr, and the SC lies within having control of both seats of Congress...get the trump repubs out!

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Republican SCOTUS Strips Congress of the Power of The Purse

Message 2 of 2

The Fascist Five again ruled that ToadPOTUS can, by saying something is an emergency, re-appropriate funds already designated by Congress and move them to  something Congress had specifically forbidden him to do, namely build his $2.5Billion Wall using funds Congress provided for Military Housing.

First thing the new Congress needs to do is IMPEACH all the Fascists who voted to deprive congress of their Constitutional authority to decide what the Government will spend money on and hand that authority over to the Executive Branch.

I do hope the military families who are living in sub-standard quarters on base or who cannot get base housing because there's not enough available will remember who nominated and confirmed the scumsuckers who did this to them when they go to vote in November.

Report Inappropriate Content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors