Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Republican House Whip Steve Scalise, congressional staffer shot

Message 51 of 95

The hatred from the left is astounding...  I would suggest the left has some ownership in producing people like this shooter in Alexandria this morning.  The left leaning media really need to clean up their rhetoric because there are people out there like this person that feels the need to act on their sick suggestions.  Just sain'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3HUVIZQc-Q

Donald Trump - 'Knock the Crap Out Of Them, I Will Pay For The Legal Fees'

The left leaning media needs to clean up their rhetoric?

Well maybe, I don't think so, but maybe, but they're not the only ones.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 95

@Soosie wrote:
The left leaning media that has sought to destroy President Trump needs to reel in some of their venom and outright hatred for our President. They are not helping the country by continually using the language they spew everyday. It sometimes sounds as if they want a civil war in this country between the left and the right.

Tread carefully...
@Jim......great post Jim. I am so tired of seeing seniors spew hatred with words that indicate they think they are so much smarter than anyone else. Some of the hate filled remarks make me wonder what their grandchildren are learning and what they will one day become. A smart person will teach children something other than hate.

Soosie

Gee, I don't recall a similar post from you, or any Conservative here when the spew was directed at Obama.  Hmmm, that's say's a LOT.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 95

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Shooting at congressional baseball practice 'would have been a massacre' without police on hand

"Nobody would have survived without the Capitol Hill police," said Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky on CNN. "Who knows how heavily armed he was, but nobody else had a weapon. So he was just killing everyone - or would have.... It would have been a massacre without them.

www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/06/14/several-people-reportedly-struck-shooting-congressional-bas...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again the Police put their lives on the line .... and to think we have people that can not wait to report on a incident when our police have to use force to protect us and they try to make our Police the bad guys.

More intellectual dishonesty from a Conservative....SHOCKING for sure.  LOL!  No one on this site has "tried to make our Police the bad guys".  It's asinine to think all 1.25 (approx) law enforcement personnel are good or excellent at their jobs; just like all 1.5 military personnel are good or great soldiers, or the 3.1 million teachers.  It's an ignorant position.  There are bad cops...there are racist cops....there are bad military personnel and there are bad teachers.  Pointing out cases of bad performance of any of these professions is not a hateful act.  In fact, most with a good working brain would understand these are the people that facilitate change and seek "best practices" for the professions.  Those who sit back and whine about those seeking improvement, IMO are the "losers" trump speaks of quite often.  I hope that's not anyone here.....   Smiley Frustrated

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 95

@Soosie wrote:
How long will it take his advisors to tell him he should say something about them?

Perhaps he is making his own decisions and does not have to consult anyone here.

Soosie

That's where he usually gets in trouble, when he makes his own decisions and/or tweets.  If he got rid of Bannon and Conway and listened more to Priebus and Ivonka, he's be far better off, IMO.

But thanks for your valuable feedback.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 95
C T Posted..

I'm amazed that Trump Lovers have the nerve to complain about insults coming from people they describe as being on the left. How can they complain when they voted for a nasty man who insults everyone who disagrees with him? Is that the kind of role model we want for our kids?

======================================================
Back with your Trump lovers theme.

Talk about calling the kettle black?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 95
Just another liberal snowflake.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 95
Scalise has an A+ rating from the nra
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 95

@Soosie wrote:

This sounds like some of the rhetoric I have read on this very board over the past few months!

@Jim.....You are correct. This has to be long term self hatred. Seniors who display this kind of hatred have had it brewing for a long, long time. It was there before Trump was ever elected. Some days I wonder what would happen here if the FBI was tipped off. Some times age does not excuse this type of behavior. I think AARP thinks their rumps are covered, but I sometimes wonder.
Soosie

The hatred from the left is astounding...  I would suggest the left has some ownership in producing people like this shooter in Alexandria this morning.  The left leaning media really need to clean up their rhetoric because there are people out there like this person that feels the need to act on their sick suggestions.  Just sain'...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Republican House Whip Steve Scalise, congressional staffer shot

Message 59 of 95

I'm amazed that Trump Lovers have the nerve to complain about insults coming from people they describe as being on the left. How can they complain when they voted for a nasty man who insults everyone who disagrees with him? Is that the kind of role model we want for our kids?

Why do Trump supporters have such a large double standard? Let me remind you of a few (the list could go on endlessly) out of many their hero, Donald Trump, insulted.

John McCain

Megyn Kelly

Marco Rubio

Jeb Bush

Women 

The Father of a fallen U.S. Soldier

James Comey

The Indiana Judge who rules against him in his Trump University case

etc.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 95

This sounds like some of the rhetoric I have read on this very board over the past few months!

@Jim.....You are correct. This has to be long term self hatred. Seniors who display this kind of hatred have had it brewing for a long, long time. It was there before Trump was ever elected. Some days I wonder what would happen here if the FBI was tipped off. Some times age does not excuse this type of behavior. I think AARP thinks their rumps are covered, but I sometimes wonder.
Soosie

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors