Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Republican House Whip Steve Scalise, congressional staffer shot

Message 41 of 95
Good points, gruff! The poster NEVER complained about trumps hateful rhetoric, or that which was directed at President Obama. In fact, Conservatives here encouraged it. "The chickens are coming home to roost."

The old saying goes something like this, "If accused, you may as well do it." Obama was the most ineffective President this country has ever had.

Soosie
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 42 of 95

@Soosie wrote:
Nope! Just spewing more hate....

@cent.......so when are you guys finally going to run out of hate?

Soosie

The minute after you do. Soosie!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 43 of 95

@gruffstuff wrote:

The hatred from the left is astounding...  I would suggest the left has some ownership in producing people like this shooter in Alexandria this morning.  The left leaning media really need to clean up their rhetoric because there are people out there like this person that feels the need to act on their sick suggestions.  Just sain'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3HUVIZQc-Q

Donald Trump - 'Knock the Crap Out Of Them, I Will Pay For The Legal Fees'

The left leaning media needs to clean up their rhetoric?

Well maybe, I don't think so, but maybe, but they're not the only ones.

Good points, gruff!  The poster NEVER complained about trumps hateful rhetoric, or that which was directed at President Obama.  In fact, Conservatives here encouraged it.  "The chickens are coming home to roost."

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 44 of 95
Nope! Just spewing more hate....

@cent.......so when are you guys finally going to run out of hate?

Soosie
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 45 of 95

@KidBoy2 wrote:
C T Posted..

I'm amazed that Trump Lovers have the nerve to complain about insults coming from people they describe as being on the left. How can they complain when they voted for a nasty man who insults everyone who disagrees with him? Is that the kind of role model we want for our kids?

======================================================
Back with your Trump lovers theme.

Truth doesn't just "go away" because you don't like it.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 46 of 95

@jimc91 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

This sounds like some of the rhetoric I have read on this very board over the past few months!

@Jim.....You are correct. This has to be long term self hatred. Seniors who display this kind of hatred have had it brewing for a long, long time. It was there before Trump was ever elected. Some days I wonder what would happen here if the FBI was tipped off. Some times age does not excuse this type of behavior. I think AARP thinks their rumps are covered, but I sometimes wonder.
Soosie

The hatred from the left is astounding...  I would suggest the left has some ownership in producing people like this shooter in Alexandria this morning.  The left leaning media really need to clean up their rhetoric because there are people out there like this person that feels the need to act on their sick suggestions.  Just sain'...

Nope!  Just spewing more hate....

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 47 of 95

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I'm amazed that Trump Lovers have the nerve to complain about insults coming from people they describe as being on the left. How can they complain when they voted for a nasty man who insults everyone who disagrees with him? Is that the kind of role model we want for our kids?

Why do Trump supporters have such a large double standard? Let me remind you of a few (the list could go on endlessly) out of many their hero, Donald Trump, insulted.

John McCain

Megyn Kelly

Marco Rubio

Jeb Bush

Women 

The Father of a fallen U.S. Soldier

James Comey

The Indiana Judge who rules against him in his Trump University case

etc.

You are absolutely correct, CeeTee.  There are quite a few very hypocritical Conservatives posting here.  I don't recall any Conservative here suggesting the hateful rhetoric directed at Obama be "toned down".  Did you?  These "people" are a huge part of the problem, yet they'll only whine about, "The Left".  How lazy and intellectually dishonest.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 48 of 95

@Soosie wrote:

This sounds like some of the rhetoric I have read on this very board over the past few months!

You are correct. This has to be long term self hatred. Seniors who display this kind of hatred have had it brewing for a long, long time. It was there before Trump was ever elected. I agree.  It was readily apparent when Obama was elected to those with their eye's open.  IMO, it got worse when Bush's lies were revealed.  

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 49 of 95

@jimc91 wrote:

Belleville suspect killed in congressional shootout wanted to ‘terminate the Republican Party’

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 50 of 95

@CriticalThinking wrote:

" I am so tired of seeing seniors spew hatred with words that indicate they think they are so much smarter than anyone else. Some of the hate filled remarks make me wonder what their grandchildren are learning and what they will one day become."

And the person who wrote those words above voted for a President who insults more people than anyone I ever saw in public life. How does one explain that double standard?

And....

....Admitted to sexually abusing women....

The poster has claimed she volunteers working with abused women.  Very odd, indeed.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors