Honored Social Butterfly

Reporter Calls Trump Out For Running Campaign Ad At Press Conference (which ids illegal)

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

tRump supporters support a POTUS that does illegal things. This proves it.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

That campaign ad looked like some of that "creative editing" (I believe someone once called it) of putting clips together.  🤣 

Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

If he didn't do the briefings, you would complain.  If he does the briefing you and the left complain. After Trump does the briefing, CNN and MSNBC attempt to distort what he said.  I can understand why he puts most of the "so called reporters" on the edge of their seats as he corrects them every chance he gets! You and the left can easily see the warped news and see the distortions attempted by them.

I did watch the video and the leftist does a good job defending the left's position but distorts the truth.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

If he didn't do the briefings, you would complain.  If he does the briefing you and the left complain. After Trump does the briefing, CNN and MSNBC attempt to distort what he said.  I can understand why he puts most of the "so called reporters" on the edge of their seats as he corrects them every chance he gets! You and the left can easily see the warped news and see the distortions attempted by them.

I did watch the video and the leftist does a good job defending the left's position but distorts the truth.

I would much rather have someone who has a clue about the crisis give the briefings than listen to a Trump campaign rally.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I would much rather have someone who has a clue about the crisis give the briefings than listen to a Trump campaign rally.

Go listen to CNN or MSNBC where you won't hear any Trump campaign rally but just "digs" on how he's doing everything wrong or just watch cartoons (liberals speed).

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Go listen to CNN or MSNBC where you won't hear any Trump campaign rally but just "digs" on how he's doing everything wrong or just watch cartoons (liberals speed).

Glad to see that you realize that CNN and MSNBC report facts instead of just giving Trump a platform for his lies. I will have to check them out to see if by chance your statement had any truth to it.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Glad to see that you realize that CNN and MSNBC report facts instead of just giving Trump a platform for his lies. I will have to check them out to see if by chance your statement had any truth to it.

Glad you realize that CNN & MSNBC are all digs and NO FACTS!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Since I rarely listen to CNN or MSNBC and you seem to know a lot about them you recommended I watch them to see someone who actually has a clue about the virus. Why did you get so upset that I might take your suggestion?

Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

And yet, the Regressives can never offer any examples.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

When they are stating facts with authentication, they are not "digs" they are the truth about an incompetent administration. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

When they are stating facts with authentication, they are not "digs" they are the truth about an incompetent administration. 

Liberal "facts" are just digs!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

You're right, it's a briefing, not a campaign rally, besides the fact that showing campaign videos is made by the White House staff in unethical He's using our tax dollars to campaign. If Obama had done the same trump supporters would be foaming at the mouth mad.

Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump corrected nothing in the video he showed at the beginning of the press conference, it was a campaign ad, and it's illegal to run one at a press conference. You seem to have missed the point.

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump has no respect, no protocols, no morals, and no shame. And he's our leader! No wonder Our Country is in such a mess. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png