It’s Brain Health Awareness Month! Check out Staying Sharp and its new features designed to support brain health.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Report: Military school Trump attended concealed his grades......

Message 1 of 6

Tom5678:   I think the big question remains, what had he got to hide, like everything else around him???

I think the answer to the question is would Trump try to bury documents proving he was a stellar student? Of course not.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

He can dish it out but he can’t take it.  Fragile.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

I read several articles from different sources about this issue. It really is a "hoot" and well worth the small amount of time to read up on.

This was not driven by reporters or Democrats asking for the school records. It came about because alumni of the same school, who were allies of Trump and his ambitions, frantically contacted the head people at the school demanding that they turn over all of Trump's school records.

This was just after (in reaction to?) Trump's trumpeting about how could Obama have been admitted to an Ivy League school? (what, he thinks that blacks or mixed race can't be good enough to be admitted? Only whites can be?) Perhaps these people realized that Trump might experience some blow-back with his bellowing about Obama ...and perhaps they realized that it would not look good for Trump.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6
I think the big question remains, what had he got to hide, like everything else around him??? Trumps actions are of those trying to hide something. The question still remains, what is it?
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6
under pressure from Trump allies. Trump once challenged President Obama saying he was surprised such a "terrible student" got into Ivy League Schools.Trump has consistently boasted he was a "superb" student throughout his youth.. You want these records.............@Tom5678...................wish you had not posted this. I will stay awake all night worrying that you don't have this information. Who do you think failed to send it to you? I might be able to get this person reprimanded.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Report: Military school Trump attended concealed his grades......

Message 6 of 6

under pressure from Trump allies. Trump once  challenged President Obama saying he was surprised such a "terrible student" got into Ivy League Schools.Trump has consistently boasted he was a "superb" student throughout his youth.

If that is true, show us his records!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Replies