Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Ilhan Omar In Trouble? Conservative Group Files Congressional Ethics Complaint

Message 11 of 22

@MsStretch wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
FYI MsStretch

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/read-official-documents-signal-discrepancies-in-ilhan-omar-m...

READ: Official documents signal discrepancies in Ilhan Omar marriage statements

For MY information?!

I said nothing nor am I the one who continues to make Ilhan Omar the topic of discussion.

I would also point out that the "official documents" were all submitted by the regressives who are filing the complaint. They are far from an official record or finding from the court itself.  In short, propaganda. 

I am still impressed that the regressives were able to actually fill out the paperwork. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Ilhan Omar In Trouble? Conservative Group Files Congressional Ethics Complaint

Message 12 of 22

@KidBoy2 wrote:
FYI MsStretch

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/read-official-documents-signal-discrepancies-in-ilhan-omar-m...

For MY information?!

I said nothing nor am I the one who continues to make Ilhan Omar the topic of discussion.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 22

@KidBoy2 wrote:
FYI MsStretch

You are not going to find Me encouraging that lady in anything that she has to say. between her and the Squak, I sincerely believe that they represent. a very inexperienced group of ladies that need to understand that by  just being elected is not enough experience in the job that they hold.
I hope that they have the capacity to understand that perhaps in the future, they may have a point but not now. therefore, they need to simply keep quiet and learn.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 22
FYI MsStretch

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 22

williamb:  Perhaps the investigators are fixated with Omar and should be investigated on stalking charges.

I think it matches the definition of a SLAPP suit (a Judicial Watch specialty).

A strategic lawsuit against public participation (SLAPP) is a lawsuit that is intended to censor, intimidate, and silence critics by burdening them with the cost of a legal defense until they abandon their criticism or opposition.[1] Such lawsuits have been made illegal in many jurisdictions on the grounds that they impede freedom of speech.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_lawsuit_against_public_participation

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 22

It’s just a way to harass her. There is nothing there.

Because if this were her brother, he could have applied for a green as a sibling of an American citizen. No need to get married. 

https://www.uscis.gov/family/family-us-citizens/bringing-siblings-live-united-states-permanent-resid...

They just want to stir up rumors to harass her. Look how easily it works. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 22

@MsStretch wrote:

Media Bias/Fact Check: Judicial Watch

Ahh yes...   Judicial Watch - like the majority of dishonest right wingnut whackadoodle groups - has found yet another reason to support tRump - accuse anyone to the left of of Gengis Kahn of various and assorted improprieties - and bay at the moon.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 22

I love this. Some moron FILES a complaint and it is a huge deal to the Regressives. What, because they figured out how to fill out the forms?  

Call me when the complaint is upheld. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 22

Media Bias/Fact Check: Judicial Watch

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 22

Perhaps the investigators are fixated with Omar and should be investigated on stalking charges. She seems to be living in their heads! Or do they have no lives otherwise?

Maybe more attention should be paid to how trimp (not misspelled) is destroying our Country. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors