Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Ilhan Omar In Trouble? Conservative Group Files Congressional Ethics Complaint

Message 1 of 22

Same old approach by the Regressives. They have no facts on which to base their bias so they manufacture events. "Look, the Regreissives have filed a complaint against Omar.  She is in trouble now".  Then they talk about what she "might" have done for a few days and when the complaint is tossed, they move on to the next manufactured story. 

Oh well, do what you need to do to keep your uneducated base, I say. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Ilhan Omar In Trouble? Conservative Group Files Congressional Ethics Complaint

Message 2 of 22

ChasKy53 wrote in blue text:
@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted...

What's that have to do with the rising price of tea in China?

Did you click on link I provided? Had nothing to do with "what she might have done". Had nothing to do with Omar... period. It was referencing Judicial Watch (also referred to in your OP).

Omar has one vote in Congress. Omar might be a pertinent topic to you, but no, since I am not from MN, I am not particularly obsessed with her.

==============================================================

Thanks for your post.

You can say your not obsessed with her but our country is obsessed with the "squad" and any news about them is big news to US voters.  Can you show legitimate documentation that any news about them is  "big news"? They are called by many the new face of the Democratic party. Can you show legitimate documentation of what "Many" means in real numbers?  No KidBoy2, they are not the "face of the Democratic Party".

I was showing that it was not just media matters that picked up on what she might have done.   So, KidBoy2, do you really think that something she "might have done" is "big news" ?  ROFLMAO !!!!!

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 22

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

Media Bias/Fact Check: Judicial Watch

I posted..
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/read-official-documents-signal-discrepancies-in-ilhan-omar-m...

I was showing that it was just media matters that picked up on what she might have done.

Yes, it is a pertinent topic .. if people do not want to hear it so be it.

Oh .......... so now it is "might have done" KidBoy2 ??????   ROFLMAO !!!!!!

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 22
Bingo!
Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 22

We non-RW , non-donald supporters are often sent mail by this group, so for a mere 35cents ( yes I have really cheap postage because I bought forever stamps) I occasionally reply to the their plaintive cries of nonsense.    

They RW, donald supporters seem to believe that filling out a FOIA and then whining is important, while most place them in the same nonsense pool as Veritas.     But then it is one of the screamers of anything they don't like is Fake news....when most agree they need to look in the mirror prior to commence screaming.   Apparently some here don't actually know much about this group or they have never done any due diligence or know how many law suits have been trashed by the courts.    

Distraction 102 - epic fail.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 22
MsStretch posted...

Did you click on link I provided? Had nothing to do with "what she might have done". Had nothing to do with Omar... period. It was referencing Judicial Watch (also referred to in your OP).

Omar has one vote in Congress. Omar might be a pertinent topic to you, but no, since I am not from MN, I am not particularly obsessed with her.

==============================================================

Thanks for your post.

You can say your not obsessed with her but our country is obsessed with the "squad" and any news about them is big news to US voters. They are called by many the new face of the Democratic party.

I was showing that it was not just media matters that picked up on what she might have done.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 22

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
FYI MsStretch

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/read-official-documents-signal-discrepancies-in-ilhan-omar-m...

READ: Official documents signal discrepancies in Ilhan Omar marriage statements

You are not going to find Me encouraging that lady in anything that she has to say. between her and the Squak, I sincerely believe that they represent. a very inexperienced group of ladies that need to understand that by  just being elected is not enough experience in the job that they hold.
I hope that they have the capacity to understand that perhaps in the future, they may have a point but not now. therefore, they need to simply keep quiet and learn.

So - are you suggesting that they stay quiet and learn from the treasonously dishonest republicans both male and female in congress who dishonestly are expressing support for the moron that asked Russia for help getting elected - got that help - and now owes Russia big time?

tRump has been - for his entire lifetime - a bonespur coward- a liar - a racist - a crook - a grossly dishonest politician, and a man who plainly, obviously, and shamelessly committed treason at Helsinki...

227854_600.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 22

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

I posted..

I was showing that it was just media matters that picked up on what she might have done.

?

Did you click on link I provided?  Had nothing to do with "what she might have done".  Had nothing to do with Omar... period.  It was referencing Judicial Watch (also referred to in your OP).

Omar has one vote in Congress.  Omar might be a pertinent topic to you, but no, since I am not from MN, I am not particularly obsessed with her.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 22

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

I posted..

Did they also mention that she MIGHT  be raising unicorns in her backyard without a permit? 

Trump MIGHT  have obstructed justice. He MIGHT  have considered the Saudis buying out most of his hotel rooms in DC every night a bribe.  He MIGHT be leading us into an avoidable war with Iran..........hey.. I LIKE this MIGHT stuff. Let's use it more. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 22
MsStretch posted..

I posted..

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors