If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Releases Green New Deal Outline

Message 41 of 59

@KidBoy2 wrote:

====================

That women is nuts....no airplanes .. junk your gas vehicles..give me a break! 

Conversations with Conservatives always remind me of Beverly Hillbilly reruns....."They gots a fancy eatin' room, no well out back,  and they keep the privy right inside the house....Wooo eeee I can't imagine the smell from that"

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Releases Green New Deal Outline

Message 42 of 59

Talking about brainwashing, that's what Fox does. On real news networks, they barely mention her name. I don't watch Fox, but I'm sure they talk about her every day of the week. She is one of their new, national villians. Fox is using her to scare Trump Cult members into thinking what might happen if they abandon Comrade Trump I'm LOL

She's only one person and a junior Congresswoman with almost zero leverage in the Democratic Party.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 59
@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

I daresay Ocasio-Cortez is a lot younger than most of us, so she and her generation have a lot more to lose. Kudos to her for reaching high and daring to achieve the 'impossible'.

Never say never. The day is coming for major changes in transportation, whether we live to see them or not.

=========================================================

I posted...Yes, its time to junk all our airplanes and all things that use fossil fuels. That will help our economy...right?

==================================================================

MsStretch posted..Silly me. I was thinking humanity over economy.

==================================================

humanity ...it is not! Get real if you can which I doubt. Taking away millions of jobs and ability to put food on the table is not helping humanity its hurting humanity.

It could be you were just being sarcastic..I hope so.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 59

There is nothing irrational about about being very concerned about liberal brainwashing at American universities, of which,  Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a prominent example.  Ocasio-Cortez majored in international relations and economics at Boston University.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 59

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

I daresay Ocasio-Cortez is a lot younger than most of us, so she and her generation have a lot more to lose. Kudos to her for reaching high and daring to achieve the 'impossible'.

Never say never. The day is coming for major changes in transportation, whether we live to see them or not.

Yes, its time to junk all our airplanes and all things that use fossil fuels. That will help our economy...right?

Silly me.  I was thinking humanity over economy.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 59
MsStretch posted..

Yes, its time to junk all our airplanes and all things that use fossil fuels. That will help our economy...right?
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 59

I daresay Ocasio-Cortez is a lot younger than most of us, so she and her generation have a lot more to lose.  Kudos to her for reaching high and daring to achieve the 'impossible'.

Never say never.  The day is coming for major changes in transportation, whether we live to see them or not.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 59

KidBoy2,

Since the US is out producing oil,

from all other Countries. Trump stated in State of Union Address, we have a tar pit now. So, we will go the way of the woolly mammoth. In 10 years nothing is going to matter, so relax . Trump has your back.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 59

@Panjandrum wrote:

n5661921: 

Panjandrum,

So right you are. Trump rolled us back to burning coal again correct.

It's hilarious watching the right getting totally bent out of shape over every move Alexandria Ocasio Cortez makes.

Bent over with  laughter. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 59

@ManicProgressive wrote:

She is awesome. Smart, fierce, and proactive. 

Indeed - and she is clearly unlike trump and the senate majority leader - both of whom have been dishonestly taking money from Russians...

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views